Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum)

+2
melissa052
kylexylover122
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum)

Post by melissa052 Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Anybody see the premiere? I thought it was freaking amazing!

Katherine was badass as she was before, and I loved her! Hope she sticks around for a while!

Damon, Awesome! I felt so bad for him though, after Katherine told him she neer loved him, only Stefan, then Elena telling him it'll never be him, always Stefan...

Loved Bonnie! And I'm glad Jeremy's still human... Glad John is gone! And can't freaking wait till next week!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum)

Post by kylexylover122 Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:42 am

melissa052 wrote:Anybody see the premiere? I thought it was freaking amazing!

Katherine was badass as she was before, and I loved her! Hope she sticks around for a while!

Damon, Awesome! I felt so bad for him though, after Katherine told him she neer loved him, only Stefan, then Elena telling him it'll never be him, always Stefan...

Loved Bonnie! And I'm glad Jeremy's still human... Glad John is gone! And can't freaking wait till next week!

Omg! I did! I thought it was freaking amazing to!

I thought Katherine was a badass, but most of the time I wanted to kill her.

I felt so bad for Damon, especially after Katherine told him shell never love him and Elena saying she always and only love Stefan.

I loved Bonnie to! I was so glad that Jeremy was still alive and human. But when Damon snapped his head. I was so mad at him and I wouldn't blame Elena if she hated him forever. I would. I loved how Stefan threatened John! I was like yes finally! And he totally deserved it! And is it me or does Stefan look really hott when he threatens people.

I can't wait till next week! Smile <3

kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Not a bad premiere. Love Katherine. Love Katherine in her bra even more Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum) - Page 2 536159

Jeremy is still a completely meh character to me

I can't stand Bonnie. She is so bland and anoying and yet sems to have a completely unfounded ego. I can't believe they killed Anna but let Bonnie live. I really really hope Katherine snaps her neck.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Rex wrote:Not a bad premiere. Love Katherine. Love Katherine in her bra even more Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum) - Page 2 536159

Jeremy is still a completely meh character to me

I can't stand Bonnie. She is so bland and anoying and yet sems to have a completely unfounded ego. I can't believe they killed Anna but let Bonnie live. I really really hope Katherine snaps her neck.

Of course you do, lol!

I love Jeremy, but I feel bad for him. His parents and his human girlfriend and his vampire girlfriend all were killed (well his parents werent technately (spelling) killed but still). And I also lovedd Anna! I thought she was amazing and perfect for Jeremy.

Lol! I like Bonnie. I also like how she is one of the only people that can partially like beat Damon. She can cause him pain while not even touching him! Lmao! But that can also be a bad thing sometimes.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Lol. That's actually one of the things I find frustrating. Bonnie seems to be the only one reacting like a normal human being to Damon(seriously what is it with everyone else just magically forgetting that he is a massive killer?) but at the same time she has this annoying arrogant bitchiness about her. It's not like she can actually truly take down a vampire. If Damon wanted he could rip her heart out easily by the time she concentrates enough to give him a migraine. Katherine knoecked her down a peg which was nice but I really really want her either really changed or death
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Rex wrote:Lol. That's actually one of the things I find frustrating. Bonnie seems to be the only one reacting like a normal human being to Damon(seriously what is it with everyone else just magically forgetting that he is a massive killer?) but at the same time she has this annoying arrogant bitchiness about her. It's not like she can actually truly take down a vampire. If Damon wanted he could rip her heart out easily by the time she concentrates enough to give him a migraine. Katherine knoecked her down a peg which was nice but I really really want her either really changed or death

Yea true. But I saw a big change in Damon this episode. Atleast at first. But like I feel the same way. I'm like does everyone not remember he is/was a killer? I love him and all, but still. Bonnie can be annoy with that though. I like how Bonnie treats Damon. And I think after a lot of training and practicing her magic stuff maybe Bonnie actually could take down a vampire, but I also agree that Damon could easily rip her heart out. And maybe Bonnie would be nicer to Damon if he hadn't tried to kill her in the first place. By the way. I'm team Stefan, but I still love Damon.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Omg this episode was really good and suspensful!

Elena: I loved her as always. I feel bad because even though basically all the people that she cares about in her life are supernatural beings and she tries to have as normal of a life as possible and it backfires. Sad I like how she saved Damon though. Smile

Stefan: Loved him as always. I feel bad because he wants to and tries to do the right thing.

Damon: I wanted to slap him! I get why he would, but you don't try to kill Caroline! Especially not if she's one of the people Elena cares about the most and your trying to get on her good side! But I did feel bad when Bonnie tried to kill him. That scared the crap out of me.

Bonnie: I love Bonnie and all, but sometimes I really just want to slap her! Especially after she tried to kill Damon! I know Damon can be a really jerk/dumb ass, but you shouldn't try to kill him! Especially when its not his fault! Did he change Katherine? No. Did he piss Katherine off? No, not really. Well technically it is partly his fault because he did give her the vampire blood, but when he did that he did it to help her not hurt her. And its not like her knew Katherine would just come and kill her.

Jeremy: No offence dude, but are you an idiot? STOP THREATENING A VAMPIRE THAT CAN RIP YOUR HEAD OFF IN FIVE SECONDS!

Caroline: I felt bad for her because she didn't want or ask for this and she was barely in Elena's life before and Katherine tries to kill her. I love how she feels guilty about killing humans or eating there blood. I think that's a good thing.

Matt: I felt bad for him because he cares about Caroline and he didn't know why she was pushing him away.

Tyler and his Uncle: Wow!

I lovedd the ending when Stefan takes Elena on the ferris Wheel! I thought that that was adorablee! Smile <3

I lovedd when Matt told Caroline that he is in love with her! I thought that was adorablee and I was completely shocked! Smile <3

The preview for next week: When I heard Elena say legend has it that a werewolf can kill a vampire by biting them I litterally screamed no at the tv! Lol! I can't wait till next week! Smile <3
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 am

Not a bad episode. I like that the season so far seems well paced and they are taking their time. I gotta say I completely agreed with Damon when it came to killing Caroline. It's seems very unlikely that someone with a personality like hers would make it as a vampire. In fact if she wasn't in love with whatshisface I am sure she would have gone completely crazy by now

I also loved how Damon put Jeremy in his place. I really really wish that someone would do this to Bonnie as well. I mean seriously she catches vampires by surprise and now she thinks she is a badass? Come freaking on. Vamps can move so fast they can snap her neck before she can even see them much less concentrate enough to do a spell. I really hope someone put her in her place. Katherine started to do a good job and someone should finish it

Speaking of Damon I gotta say I was surprised at how well the later Damon Jeremy scene worked out. Well done

Speaking of which I really hope they get Caroline some kind of a real story soon cause she is so annoying and useless. She and Matt both need to be improved or killed

Can't wait to see the weres. I really hope they do something good rather then a poor job like on True Blood
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Rex wrote:Not a bad episode. I like that the season so far seems well paced and they are taking their time. I gotta say I completely agreed with Damon when it came to killing Caroline. It's seems very unlikely that someone with a personality like hers would make it as a vampire. In fact if she wasn't in love with whatshisface I am sure she would have gone completely crazy by now

I also loved how Damon put Jeremy in his place. I really really wish that someone would do this to Bonnie as well. I mean seriously she catches vampires by surprise and now she thinks she is a badass? Come freaking on. Vamps can move so fast they can snap her neck before she can even see them much less concentrate enough to do a spell. I really hope someone put her in her place. Katherine started to do a good job and someone should finish it

Speaking of Damon I gotta say I was surprised at how well the later Damon Jeremy scene worked out. Well done

Speaking of which I really hope they get Caroline some kind of a real story soon cause she is so annoying and useless. She and Matt both need to be improved or killed

Can't wait to see the weres. I really hope they do something good rather then a poor job like on True Blood

I don't agree with Damon wanting to kill Caroline. And I know Caroline has that personality that doesn't seem like shell survive, but something tells me she will. Some little part of her personality may help her make it through.

I liked how Damon put him in his place to, but if he kills him I'll hate him. I don't know if he would though because of Elena, but he could you never know. And I know right! I love Bonnie and all but someone gotta knock the im so great thing out of her.

What do you mean you were suprised by how well the later on Damon and Jeremy scene worked out?

Eh. I agree that they don't really have a point, but I think they kinda do.

Same here! I can't wait to see the next episode, but I really hope nothing happens to Stefan and Caroline! Stefan the most.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:43 am

The new episode was not bad. The Damon Elena interaction was interesting. The actors have good chemistry

Boonie was a bitch as always. I really hope someone beats that stuck up attitude from her

I am kinda bummed that they went with the True Blood way when it comes to werewolves. I get that they are probably on a limited budget and they had no money for CGI but still....

Stephan and whatshername were kinda boring. They are really bland characters. However I did like that Katherine appeared at the end. This has some great potential

And speaking of Katherine I loved that they got her name right. It's already weird enough seeing the name Nina Dobrev in the titles. If they put a Petrov in as well it would be really bizzare
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Rex wrote:The new episode was not bad. The Damon Elena interaction was interesting. The actors have good chemistry

Boonie was a bitch as always. I really hope someone beats that stuck up attitude from her

I am kinda bummed that they went with the True Blood way when it comes to werewolves. I get that they are probably on a limited budget and they had no money for CGI but still....

Stephan and whatshername were kinda boring. They are really bland characters. However I did like that Katherine appeared at the end. This has some great potential

And speaking of Katherine I loved that they got her name right. It's already weird enough seeing the name Nina Dobrev in the titles. If they put a Petrov in as well it would be really bizzare

I think the Elena/Damon interaction was interesting and that they have good chemistry, but I still like Stefan/Elena better

Bonnie was kind of a bitch

I liked Stefan and Caroline. I thought they were funny. I liked Katherine at the end to

I think next episode is going to be really interesting and I really want to see Elena and Katherine finally meeting face to face
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:30 pm

This weeks episode was really good in my opinion. It made me like Katherine more except for her threatening to kill everyone that Elena cares about and make her watch and then kill her and make Stefan watch if they don't stop seeing eachother.

Elena: I loved her as usual, but she wasn't in much of it in my opinion.

Stefan: Lol! I liked his scenes with Katherine they were funny

Katherine: She's pretty cool. I like her.

Damon: Wowww!

Aunt Jenna: Loved her! Elena: Can you be nice? Aunt Jenna: I'll be nice when he learns to keep his hands off of you. I was like GO JENNA! Lol! She's always so funny!

Alaric: loved him as usual

Caroline: wanted to slap her with her negative talking to Elena. And because she was helping Katherine

Elena and Stefans "break up" scene nearly made me cry. When I realized it was fake I was sooooo relieved. But I wanted to slap Damon because he was smiling at the end of the "break up" scene.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2