Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School.

+3
SamIAm
secret_life93
Malletmusic17
7 posters

Go down

School. Empty School.

Post by Malletmusic17 Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Senior Year starts tomorrow.
and strangely?
im not nervous,
but im not excited.
im just
"ohkay, lets get it done"

but part of me is excited
im finally on top, it was a long climb but sooo worth it.

but
Summer 2010 willllll be missed.
late nights, senior pictures, packing packing packing, 12 hour airplane trips, coach rides, different countries, many inside jokes, new friends, plenty of tears, more than enough smiles, week long sleepover, starbucks doubleshots, band camp, first game, sleeping in. best summer ever♥

Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

School. Empty Re: School.

Post by secret_life93 Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Sounds like you had an awesome summer though. I'm starting my second week of school tomorrow. I'm jealous that you're a senior like my sister. I wish I was so I could graduate and get out of here.
secret_life93
secret_life93

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:43 pm

secret_life93 wrote:Sounds like you had an awesome summer though. I'm starting my second week of school tomorrow. I'm jealous that you're a senior like my sister. I wish I was so I could graduate and get out of here.

well, when i graduate im doing 2 years of Community College for my Gen Ed before i get out of here haha
im in nooo hurry
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIAm Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:14 pm

It does sound like you had a great summer.
School here starts on Wednesday, which really makes no sense, because you go in Wednesday, then you have Thursday and Friday off for the Jewish holidays, and then it's the weekend. So basically you have your first day of school, and then you have four days off.

SamIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:42 pm

school is so amazingly easy this year being a senior! i decided to take NO AP classes and half of my classes are electives!

but i also am excited to graduate and start school at the art institute i got accepted to. :]
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:02 pm

So far school is going great for me. It's better than it was last year!!

Steph, how was your first day of school?
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
secret_life93 wrote:Sounds like you had an awesome summer though. I'm starting my second week of school tomorrow. I'm jealous that you're a senior like my sister. I wish I was so I could graduate and get out of here.

well, when i graduate im doing 2 years of Community College for my Gen Ed before i get out of here haha
im in nooo hurry

Mine must be a small town thing. Aside from when we lived in a different state when I was a baby, we've lived here my whole life. This town is like barely 5,000 people. Plus on top of that other towns around here are relatively the same size, but our town is more of a tourist town so we have a lot of rich families and such, so there's a lot of snooty kids in our school. There are those that aren't and they're fun to be around, but the snooty ones just ruin my days. Sad Plus I've had too many friend trust issues that I don't think I can do it anymore.
secret_life93
secret_life93

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:33 pm

SamIAm wrote:It does sound like you had a great summer.
School here starts on Wednesday, which really makes no sense, because you go in Wednesday, then you have Thursday and Friday off for the Jewish holidays, and then it's the weekend. So basically you have your first day of school, and then you have four days off.

you have thursday and friday off?
yeah, that is kinda strange, whats the point of going in one day?

jessixxfan wrote:school is so amazingly easy this year being a senior! i decided to take NO AP classes and half of my classes are electives!

but i also am excited to graduate and start school at the art institute i got accepted to. :]

haha SAME HEREE(:
im taking (**CP--college prep)
XDAYS:
EMT I/II
English 12 CP
Stats and probability CP
Us Va Govt CP

YDAYS:
EMT I/II
Oceanography CP
Chamber Sinfonia
Percussion Ensemble

thats 4 electives(:
oceanography is an elective science Very Happy

joselin4life wrote:So far school is going great for me. It's better than it was last year!!

AMAZING.
i love being a Senior
we get out 5 minutes early(:

secret_life93 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

im in nooo hurry

Mine must be a small town thing. Aside from when we lived in a different state when I was a baby, we've lived here my whole life. This town is like barely 5,000 people. Plus on top of that other towns around here are relatively the same size, but our town is more of a tourist town so we have a lot of rich families and such, so there's a lot of snooty kids in our school. There are those that aren't and they're fun to be around, but the snooty ones just ruin my days. Sad Plus I've had too many friend trust issues that I don't think I can do it anymore.

Ohhh gotcha.
ewwww sounds like no fun Sad
5000 people...? thats like, our high school and the school a few miles up the road o.O
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Malletmusic17'][quote="joselin4life wrote:So far school is going great for me. It's better than it was last year!!

AMAZING.
i love being a Senior
we get out 5 minutes early(:[/quote]

I'm glad you love it!

Lucky Smile
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIAm Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:

Yea, New York City schools have Thursday and Friday off for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. It might be all of NY State, but I'm not sure. I found out yesterday from my friend who lives in Florida that most other states don't get it off. I don't know why we do and not everyone else.
The Jewish kids won't be in school Thursday and Friday anywhere though. We can't do any work. We can't even write or rip paper. And we can't use any electronics at all.

Who knows? The New York Board of Ed is awful. I don't see the point in making people go in for one day.

How was your first day of school?

SamIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Woot! A whole FIVE minutes... xD

So how'd it go?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm

SamIAm wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

Yea, New York City schools have Thursday and Friday off for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. It might be all of NY State, but I'm not sure. I found out yesterday from my friend who lives in Florida that most other states don't get it off. I don't know why we do and not everyone else.
The Jewish kids won't be in school Thursday and Friday anywhere though. We can't do any work. We can't even write or rip paper. And we can't use any electronics at all.

Who knows? The New York Board of Ed is awful. I don't see the point in making people go in for one day.

wtff. that so weird... Razz why cant you rip paper..?
AMAZING((: haha

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Woot! A whole FIVE minutes... xD

So how'd it go?

HEYNOW.
FIVEMINUTESISALOTOFTIMEINHIGHSCHOOL.
SHUTIT. Very Happy
but yeah, it takes me a minute to get my shiznit at my locker
and a minute and a half to get from one side of the school (locker) to my car, on the other side of the school xD

AMAZING.
i love being a senior. no joke.
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIAm Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
SamIAm wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:

wtff. that so weird... Razz why cant you rip paper..?
AMAZING((: haha

It's apparently considered doing work. I don't see how but whatever.
That's good Smile

SamIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:39 am

SamIAm wrote:

Yea, New York City schools have Thursday and Friday off for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. It might be all of NY State, but I'm not sure.

Not the whole state. We never had Jewish holidays off in either of the school districts I went to, which is surprising because there were quite a few Jewish students.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIAm Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:40 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
SamIAm wrote:

Yea, New York City schools have Thursday and Friday off for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. It might be all of NY State, but I'm not sure.

Not the whole state. We never had Jewish holidays off in either of the school districts I went to, which is surprising because there were quite a few Jewish students.

Oh okay. I knew that that the City had off, but I wasn't sure about the whole state. I figured you would know though.

SamIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down