Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you

+4
brown eyes sp
joselin4life
secret_life93
MrsJazz
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you Empty Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you

Post by MrsJazz Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:34 pm

So, Adam was supposed to leave sometime at the top of the New Year and be gone for about 180 days.

Nope.

Not anymore.

He's leavng early.

And, will be gone more the 230 days now...I know...what's 50ish more days?

It's never goodbye...it's see you soon.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you Empty Re: Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you

Post by secret_life93 Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Awh I'm sorry Trista. Sad
secret_life93
secret_life93

Back to top Go down

Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you Empty Re: Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you

Post by joselin4life Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Awh Sad That is horrible.

You're family is in my prayers and I hope that those 230 days go by fast. Why is he leaving early? (if you mind me asking)
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:47 pm

secret_life93 wrote:Awh I'm sorry Trista. Sad

I still need to reply to your emails. Brylee is still working on getting that bottom tooth in, poor girl.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:47 pm

joselin4life wrote:Awh Sad That is horrible.

You're family is in my prayers and I hope that those 230 days go by fast. Why is he leaving early? (if you mind me asking)

Job related.

But, per Operation Security, I can't say exactly why.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:58 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:Awh Sad That is horrible.

Job related.

But, per Operation Security, I can't say exactly why.

Oh, okay. Well remeber you guys are always in my prayers
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:56 pm

I'm sorry, that really sucks. The good news is, with all the crap and bad news they keep dumping on you guys, they're bound to have to swing you something good soon Wink .
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:38 pm

brown eyes sp wrote:I'm sorry, that really sucks. The good news is, with all the crap and bad news they keep dumping on you guys, they're bound to have to swing you something good soon Wink .

I hope so! We ahve friends who just got orders, they were set to leave in just 9 days. Those orders were pulled suddenly and shot down. Not what I want to deal with.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:42 pm

Again, Trista, as I said in the other of your threads, thank God for strong wome (and men in some cases) who are willing to be married to and support those who keep us free.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Thank you Dawn. It's the support of people like you (and the one's on this forum) that I am able to get through the roughest spots.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:46 pm

MrsJazz wrote:Thank you Dawn. It's the support of people like you (and the one's on this forum) that I am able to get through the roughest spots.

We who value the freedom (fast being destroyed, sigh - November is not far away.) of our country have great respect and thankfullness for the soldiers AND their families.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:56 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:Thank you Dawn. It's the support of people like you (and the one's on this forum) that I am able to get through the roughest spots.

We who value the freedom (fast being destroyed, sigh - November is not far away.) of our country have great respect and thankfullness for the soldiers AND their families.

It makes it more difficult when we keep getting delt such crappy hands. I can't believe they denied us orders again. And, this time, I really have lost count.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

It makes it more difficult when we keep getting delt such crappy hands. I can't believe they denied us orders again. And, this time, I really have lost count.

Big sigh, and a low growl, like an angry bear.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:13 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

WE had friends get orders. They were set to leave in just 9 days. Those orders were pulled and shot down. After their house was all packed, paintedf and ready to be shipped.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:15 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

WE had friends get orders. They were set to leave in just 9 days. Those orders were pulled and shot down. After their house was all packed, paintedf and ready to be shipped.

TWO BIG bear growls!
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:18 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

TWO BIG bear growls!

I'm worried now that we will get orders and have them yanked.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:22 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

TWO BIG bear growls!

I thought Adam already got orders though?
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:29 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

TWO BIG bear growls!

Just for deployment. People are getting orders and having them pulled back. Not sure why since the base is losing it's mission.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

TWO BIG bear growls!

Just for deployment. People are getting orders and having them pulled back. Not sure why since the base is losing it's mission.

Who knows?

Hey, I have to go get ready. I may drop in again later though. I am going out to dinner and I want to clean up the house a little before anyone shows up. It was nice talking to you. (You are one of the main reasons, I still visit the site on occasion. Smile. Well, off I go. God bless.)
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:33 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

TWO BIG bear growls!

Who knows?

Hey, I have to go get ready. I may drop in again later though. I am going out to dinner and I want to clean up the house a little before anyone shows up. It was nice talking to you. (You are one of the main reasons, I still visit the site on occasion. Smile. Well, off I go. God bless.)

God Bless. Have a wonderful dinner Smile Thanks for talking to me. It helped a lot since it's been on my mind all day.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by kassyjoshnlillian Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:04 pm

So sorry Trista!! Sad
kassyjoshnlillian
kassyjoshnlillian

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:11 pm

kassyjoshnlillian wrote:So sorry Trista!! Sad

Thank you, I can only hope the time goes by quick.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Are you feeling any better?
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:55 pm

scifidawn wrote:Are you feeling any better?

Dawn, it has been a bad, bad day. Bad is such an understatement.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:57 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:Are you feeling any better?

Dawn, it has been a bad, bad day. Bad is such an understatement.

Oh no!!! What is going on?
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next