Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you

+4
brown eyes sp
joselin4life
secret_life93
MrsJazz
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you

Post by MrsJazz Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:00 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:Are you feeling any better?

Dawn, it has been a bad, bad day. Bad is such an understatement.

Oh no!!! What is going on?

I've been yelled at by 200 people I don't even know...one of them being a General Sad
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear deployment...now I REALLY hate you

Post by scifidawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:05 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

I've been yelled at by 200 people I don't even know...one of them being a General Sad

What?? How the heck did that happen?
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:07 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

A 2 star general to be more precise. He didn't have a car. A gov't one that is. He told me to get him one NOW... I did. After fighting for it.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

A 2 star general to be more precise. He didn't have a car. A gov't one that is. He told me to get him one NOW... I did. After fighting for it.

I am sorry. I am confused. What was the situation that he did this? Sounds like a power freak, huh?
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

I am sorry. I am confused. What was the situation that he did this? Sounds like a power freak, huh?

Big power freak. Wore that rank a little much. He didn't have a car and he didn't want to walk to the gym 3 blocks away. Really. It's 3 blocks away from where he is.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

Big power freak. Wore that rank a little much. He didn't have a car and he didn't want to walk to the gym 3 blocks away. Really. It's 3 blocks away from where he is.

How does he have the power to tell you a civilian to get him a car? Are you working on the base now?

That reminds me of a friend of mine who was a civilian electrician. He was called into the base on EASTER Sunday to fix.... a stupid hairdryer! That could have waited. The man was called away from his wife and child for nonsense. I think it was an Admiral or Captain that did that. How thoughtless. It was not an emergency or anything, just a stupid hair dryer!

scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

How does he have the power to tell you a civilian to get him a car? Are you working on the base now?

That reminds me of a friend of mine who was a civilian electrician. He was called into the base on EASTER Sunday to fix.... a stupid hairdryer! That could have waited. The man was called away from his wife and child for nonsense. I think it was an Admiral or Captain that did that. How thoughtless. It was not an emergency or anything, just a stupid hair dryer!

Yeah I work on the base still on the weekends. The Airman before me promised him a car and never got it so I got the butt end of it.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:22 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

Yeah I work on the base still on the weekends. The Airman before me promised him a car and never got it so I got the butt end of it.

Yes you did, the General is the butt end. I am sorry. He could have been polite at least.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Trista, I see you popped out mid conversation. I have to go for now, and make dinner. It is late. I will come back in a while to see if you are okay. God bless.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Trista, I am back. The rice is on. I am making some really good strange brown rice. It is striped and so delicious. It has a nutty flavor. I am making it from scratch.

Anyway, are you okay? You left really quickly?

I will pop in and out as I cook and such. I hope you are doing better. Maybe Adam is home hugging you. That would be great.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:59 am

Still wondering if you are doing better Trista?
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by vickileigh1013 Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm sorry Trista Sad
vickileigh1013
vickileigh1013

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:57 pm

vickileigh1013 wrote:I'm sorry Trista Sad
Now, I am really wondering if she is well.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:54 am

Trista, I am so sorry to hear that. It takes a very strong women to be able to be a military wife and I applaud you for that. I was just thinking about how we met. When we met, Adam was overseas and you were anxiously awaiting his arrival. And by talking with you, it seemed to speed up time even a little. I am praying for your family.
secret_life8
secret_life8

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:49 am

scifidawn wrote:
vickileigh1013 wrote:I'm sorry Trista Sad
Now, I am really wondering if she is well.

Me too. I hope she is.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm

I am going to go look and see if she posted recently on her blog.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 pm

I see you on here. Are you okay? I hope you have just been busy with your book.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Trista, where are you? Are you okay?
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:38 pm

scifidawn wrote:Trista, where are you? Are you okay?

She was on today. Maybe she's spending time with Brylee and Adam.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks. I hope that is it and she is having fun with her lovely family. Anyhow, when you come back Trista, I hope you are well.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 pm

scifidawn wrote:Thanks. I hope that is it and she is having fun with her lovely family. Anyhow, when you come back Trista, I hope you are well.

You're welcome. I hope it is too.

joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum