Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions of a Bachelor Party Stripper

4 posters

Go down

Confessions of a Bachelor Party Stripper Empty Confessions of a Bachelor Party Stripper

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue May 15, 2012 10:35 pm

I came across this article a couple hours ago (yes, I read Cosmo...):
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/exclusive/bachelor-party-stripper-confessions-0305

All I can say is HOLY SHIT. I knew bachelor parties weren't about baking cookies with grandma, but I had no idea things got this crazy. I just assumed strippers got naked and gave lapdances. Apparently not... The author of this article talks about her NORMAL ROUTINE--not just some crazy stuff that has happened.

Everyone, read this, and tell me what you think.
Guys: Have you ever been to a crazy bachelor party? Would you want one for yourself like this lady describes?
Girls: Have you ever been to a crazy bachelorette party? Would you let your fiance have a bachelor party like this?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a Bachelor Party Stripper Empty Re: Confessions of a Bachelor Party Stripper

Post by Rex Tue May 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Nope. Like this? Not really. Although I would take your most basic stripping and watching the two girls make out. But all the extra stuff...no thanks
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a Bachelor Party Stripper Empty Re: Confessions of a Bachelor Party Stripper

Post by ayan Wed May 16, 2012 12:40 am

Oh I would probably kill my boyfriend if we decided to get married, and he did something remotely close to this. I mean if he wants a stripper at his bachelor party, he can get one, as long as she keeps her hands/ass to herself. I can't say no stripper for him, because I obviously would want one at my party, but if she keeps her hands strictly on the pole/or whatever stuff they carry, she is more than welcome to strip for my future husband ONLY that one time though. I know strippers aren't hookers, but still...

To answer the other question. I have never been to a crazy bachelorette party, and I kind of don't want to. I think people should just stick with hot men dancing. bounce

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:10 pm

As long as his dick stays in his pants, I'm not concerned over what goes on. I couldn't picture him doing most of what this woman describes, my man is a huge germaphobe who hates feet. He's also very ticklish and a huge wussbag when it comes to pain. I don't think any amount of alcohol could make him be into eating a strawberry with whipped cream off a stripper's boobs or sucking her toes, or agree to getting tied up or having his nipples pinched. The only thing she described that I know he would like is the girl on girl on action.

I've never been to a bachelorette party. I don't care to have one before getting hitched either. Bachelor/bachelorette parties are so not necessary. Going out and having fun with friends is one thing, but why risk your relationship by doing stupid shit that you would be ashamed to do in front of your future spouse? I don't see how that could possibly be fun. I'd be offended if my friends hired me a touchy-feely stripper; I would feel guilty allowing another man touch me in a sexual way, even if it's just for fun.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down