Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have 72 hours to live. What will you do?

5 posters

Go down

You have 72 hours to live. What will you do? Empty You have 72 hours to live. What will you do?

Post by Rex Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:43 am

Here is the situation. You just learned from the news that there is a comet headed straight to Earth which would kill everybody in 72 hours. How would you spend them?

Honestly...? I have no idea. It seems like so little time
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

You have 72 hours to live. What will you do? Empty Re: You have 72 hours to live. What will you do?

Post by ayan Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Tell my loved ones I love them, drive around the neighborhood one more time. pray to God and then watch a NFL game, then sleep. LOL tongue

ayan

Back to top Go down

You have 72 hours to live. What will you do? Empty Re: You have 72 hours to live. What will you do?

Post by Rex Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:16 am

I would probably leave my loved ones for the last two hours. So we can get a nice family dinner and be together when we die

Before this I would most likely do all the stupid insane things that one shouldn't do. Try hardcore drugs, visit a few orgies, punch a cow in the face. I will also most likely set a few hours aside to fast forward to all great TV series and movie that I always meant to watch
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 am

I would spend it with my husband and kids.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Well I would probably try and catch up with some of my favorite shows. Spend time with family and try not to freak out. I'd also try and do somethings I thought I never would.

Any chance was this inspired by the comet/asteroid thing that potentially saved earth a couple weeks back? I remember hearing about it and then the next thing I knew this popped up. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 pm

I would be torn between spending it with family or just taking off to Maine with my boyfriend. Perhaps I'd persuade family to come with us, at least my mom anyway.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down