Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lalalala I'm bored

5 posters

Go down

Lalalala I'm bored Empty Lalalala I'm bored

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:35 am

So what's everyone been up to?
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Lalalala I'm bored Empty Re: Lalalala I'm bored

Post by Rex Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:04 pm

I was just watching True Detective. Oh my god did you see Alexandra Daddario boobs!? Amazing

Also I recently watched Frozen and it was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen. I loved it so much
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:22 pm

I wish I could say exciting things, but just class and work. The semester just started and I'm ready for it to be over.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:03 am

I've been busy doing absolutely nothing. Just forming habits over heartbreak.

I was just talking to a friend of mine about the old forums. We were on the topic of forum fights and I was telling her about some of the arguments between Rex and Dawn back in the day. Never did I ever think I would ever, ever miss Dawn. As much as she was annoying, looking back, it was quite entertaining. Suddenly a whole bunch of other memories involving the old forums came to mind so I find myself here.

Also, been living with two boys for 7 months now. I'm done and I want out. Boys are disgusting and I probably only help with the misconception that lesbians hate men. (I don't, I just hate the ones who don't know how to be mature adults yet...)
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:26 am

melissa052 wrote:I've been busy doing absolutely nothing. Just forming habits over heartbreak.
Hey what's this heartbreak I hear? Do I need to destroy somebody? Because you know I would. Just give me a name Mel. Just give me a name

I was just talking to a friend of mine about the old forums. We were on the topic of forum fights and I was telling her about some of the arguments between Rex and Dawn back in the day. Never did I ever think I would ever, ever miss Dawn. As much as she was annoying, looking back, it was quite entertaining. Suddenly a whole bunch of other memories involving the old forums came to mind so I find myself here.

Yeah I miss Dawn as well. She was always fun. Well a bit fun and I bet sad because I could see where she was actually coming from and it was kind of sad. Awww shucks. It's too bad that the forum kind went inactive. By the way does anyone remember why we all moved here? Did ABCF screw us somehow?

Also, been living with two boys for 7 months now. I'm done and I want out. Boys are disgusting and I probably only help with the misconception that lesbians hate men. (I don't, I just hate the ones who don't know how to be mature adults yet...)
Yeah we really can be.....lol. I hope you find better roomates soon[/quote]
[/quote]
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:40 am

Yeah, we moved here because the old forums got shitty. The mods were huge douchebags too; they liked deleting things.

Mel, some never grow up. My boyfriend turns 26 this year and still can't manage to put his dirty underwear in the hamper.

I'm almost ready to go back to school. I can get tuition assistance through my new job after a year, so I'm shooting for next spring.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:03 pm

The heartbreak is from a break up, broke up with the girlfriend on New Years. I'm mostly fine now, just kind of hoping she'll miss me enough to come back to me... realize life with me in it is better than not having me there at all. We got drunk, she said things that weren't right that really just made me feel like she was playing with my heart. Basically, I think she is still in love with a former straight friend of her's that basically treats her like shit now.

Yeah! Hoping to find better roommates. Liz and I were planning to get our own place after my lease here is up, but I'm really not sure if that's gonna work out anymore. Sad

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Mel, some never grow up. My boyfriend turns 26 this year and still can't manage to put his dirty underwear in the hamper.

I'm almost ready to go back to school. I can get tuition assistance through my new job after a year, so I'm shooting for next spring.

Yeah, I know. That's basically the reason for my nightmares of having to live with boys forever. :p

Cool! I'm currently looking for a job, not going too well. I'm wanting to go back to school, but I want to make sure I have some income before that, just so I'm not using up my inheritance for everything. Luckily, the inheritance is not under my control, otherwise I'd be screwed. :p
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:20 am

Well that sucks. Offer still stands by the way even though I am not a fan of terrorizing girls

Hey Chorus congrats well premature congrats. I hope you get back to school soon and that you have a good time!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:20 pm

It seems that no one gets on here anymore (I usually get on here to see if anyone has posted anything new). I haven't been up to a whole lot. Just working, taking care of the kiddos and making more kiddos. Our third is on the way. Our little guy will be here in May.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:33 pm

AshleyMC wrote:It seems that no one gets on here anymore (I usually get on here to see if anyone has posted anything new). I haven't been up to a whole lot. Just working, taking care of the kiddos and making more kiddos. Our third is on the way. Our little guy will be here in May.

Congrats! That's so exciting  Very Happy 
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:17 am

So did you guys watch Frozen? I thought it was awesome
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:28 am

maggiemay wrote:
AshleyMC wrote:It seems that no one gets on here anymore (I usually get on here to see if anyone has posted anything new). I haven't been up to a whole lot. Just working, taking care of the kiddos and making more kiddos. Our third is on the way. Our little guy will be here in May.

Thanks. Smile We are very excited.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:43 am

AshleyMC wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

Thanks. :)We are very excited.

Do you have a name picked out?
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:49 am

maggiemay wrote:
AshleyMC wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

We do. Gabriel Thomas. Smile We have had his name picked out since we got pregnant with Felicity.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:34 pm

AshleyMC wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
AshleyMC wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

We do. Gabriel Thomas. :)We have had his name picked out since we got pregnant with Felicity.

Oh I really like that!! I'm sure he's gonna be absolutely precious Smile
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down