Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Folks!

+4
melissa052
Rex
Hannah_Banana222
Bianca
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello Folks! Empty Hello Folks!

Post by Bianca Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:51 pm

I'm new here. Completely new! Smile
Hello everyone. I hope to have a nice time here with you all!

Bianca
xoxoxo
Bianca
Bianca

http://itswhatidothatdefinesme.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Folks! Empty Re: Hello Folks!

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 pm

*waves sheepishly* Hi!

How'd you find us?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Well, it's a kind of magic! Wink It's a secret *just kidding*
I was searching for a board of fans of Kyle XY, and that's how I found Secret Life. I hope to spend some nice time here, and to meet nice people.

Best wishes from my lab,

B.
xoxoxo
PS - you've got a really yummy looking bacon in your signature Razz
PS 2 - I'm also a bacon lover <3
Bianca
Bianca

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:12 am

We all started out on ABC Family's message boards quite a while ago. Then they changed a bunch of stuff, so Unit7 (you'll see him around -- he's pretty cool) made this one way back in 2010. I don't think we've had any new people since then.

I think there were a few Kyle XY people at one point, but it's been pretty dead around here for the past couple years. There's maybe like 5 of us who still visit on occasion. Hopefully you can help us liven it up a little.

YAY BACON! We have officially proven that you're human. Razz Welcome aboard! (Is this some kind of boat now? I feel like "aboard" is just for boats and things.)
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:52 am

Well, I think that maybe we should do something about it, about giving new life to this place.
There are a bunch of fans of Kyle around the world. Now, I'm during the finals at uni, so I can't think of creating a fan-website (the official one on ABC family's services isn't available anymore! There's only a FB page...)... but when I pass all the exams, so maybe I can do something about it (I used to make websites when I was younger).
Maybe, we can liven this place by making a website connected to it Razz, and then... maybe we can concentrate our power to do some fundraising in order to bring back Kyle or to make a movie which would unite all of the fans around the world. There are almost a million of people liking FB fanpage. If only them had given $1 for a production, we would have almost $1 000 000, and if we managed to talk to the cast they could be collecting more money (they know the people!). It all sounds crazy, but we are fans, aren't we? Smile
Bianca
Bianca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:22 am

Welcome. Nice to see a new face!

As much as I wish I doubt it will happen. The problem with KXY was never it's lack of success. It was a hugely successful show. It was network politics. But hey if you want to try I will gladly join your efforts!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:11 am

Haha, it's nice to see someone else here too! Smile

Well, I know what happened. Still, we might try. It is not about producing many episodes, it's just about bringing the proper end to the story.
Also, there should be a huge fansite in English for those who are still joining and watching the series (and are very disappointed with this cliffhanger, huh - yeah, it hurts me so!)
That's super cool that you will try to join me! If more people do, we will have a kind of power haha Smile.
Bianca
Bianca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:33 am

I would love that. I am also very encourage by the fact that the cast seems to be very close and are still seeing each other.. I would love to see a TV movie where they end it on a great note.
I am always up for trying to bring back KXY Smile It was one of my favorite shows. Jessi is still one of my all time favorite characters
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Hello and welcome! I am Melissa, this forum's resident lesbian... something every forum apparently needs. :p
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:58 am

Hello, Melissa! It's nice to meet you Wink I love your signature XD

@Rex - yup, the show is still being mentioned by the cast - there's something we could do. Even when we think of it as a little bit crazy, and totally impossible XD
When it comes up to Jessi... at first I didn't like her. Now, I do Smile.
Bianca
Bianca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:51 am

Indeed. Did you saw the cute Kyle Xy reunion pic Jaimie Alexander posted?
Hello Folks! BP6TEEsCIAAuXYj
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Shocked A new member?! Welcome aboard!

I'm usually one of the "regulars" but I've been busy with life and completely forgot to stop in for that last couple months.

Lmao Melissa... Resident lesbian.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:20 pm

HI!!!! I used to post here but stopped being a regular around 2011. Lost touch but this is definitely an interesting group of people. Glad to see this board attracted someone new. It'd be great if it became more active again. I love you guys.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:25 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Lmao Melissa... Resident lesbian.
Well, it's true. :p Also, weird. I am like the only lesbian on like all the forums I frequent. The one I met Andie on, we are two out of like 3 girls, there are like 20 members. Only 3 of which are straight. It's not even an LGBT themed forum.

PiperC! wrote:HI!!!! I used to post here but stopped being a regular around 2011. Lost touch but this is definitely an interesting group of people. Glad to see this board attracted someone new. It'd be great if it became more active again. I love you guys.
Hey! I've actually been thinking about you a lot recently. How have you been?
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:58 pm

melissa052 wrote:
Well, it's true. :p Also, weird. I am like the only lesbian on like all the forums I frequent. The one I met Andie on, we are two out of like 3 girls, there are like 20 members. Only 3 of which are straight. It's not even an LGBT themed forum.

PiperC! wrote:HI!!!! I used to post here but stopped being a regular around 2011. Lost touch but this is definitely an interesting group of people. Glad to see this board attracted someone new. It'd be great if it became more active again. I love you guys.

Good because I've been thinking about all of you too. I've been okay, not great. I feel like I'm losing control of my life a little bit I guess? Lot of stress recently, school related and otherwise. How about you? How is your family? Grandma and sister okay?
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:05 pm

PiperC! wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

Good because I've been thinking about all of you too. I've been okay, not great. I feel like I'm losing control of my life a little bit I guess? Lot of stress recently, school related and otherwise. How about you? How is your family? Grandma and sister okay?
It's good that you're generally okay. If you ever need someone to talk to, just add me on FB. I can PM you the link if you like. Smile
I have been really good, recently. Currently working and gonna be going back to school in the fall. My grandma actually passed away almost two years ago... as for my sister, she's been in jail for two weeks and we're not sure when she's getting out. Luckily, it sounds like she's learning her lesson, which is more than I expected.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:12 pm

melissa052 wrote:
PiperC! wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

It's good that you're generally okay. If you ever need someone to talk to, just add me on FB. I can PM you the link if you like. Smile
I have been really good, recently. Currently working and gonna be going back to school in the fall. My grandma actually passed away almost two years ago... as for my sister, she's been in jail for two weeks and we're not sure when she's getting out. Luckily, it sounds like she's learning her lesson, which is more than I expected.

I'm sorry to hear that on both accounts. I don't actually have a facebook, but I'll shoot you a message on here. You are really nice to talk too. Congrats on going back to school, what are you going for?
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:27 pm

PiperC! wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
PiperC! wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that on both accounts. I don't actually have a facebook, but I'll shoot you a message on here. You are really nice to talk too. Congrats on going back to school, what are you going for?
Thanks. Smile Huh... it's weird to hear of someone not being on facebook. Sure you're human? XD
I am going for an AS in math, I might focus a little on business as well. Something that should help me get a better job than my current one. :p
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:34 pm

melissa052 wrote:
PiperC! wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
PiperC! wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

Thanks. Smile Huh... it's weird to hear of someone not being on facebook. Sure you're human? XD
I am going for an AS in math, I might focus a little on business as well. Something that should help me get a better job than my current one. :p

Human, just slightly introverted and extremely socially lazy. Oooh math!? I love meth!! I'm doing physics but if I was doing it over I might choose math. What job are you doing now? I'm still a barista, but I'm trying desperately to get in a position where I can get some research experience. Don't know how too balance making money with my professional interests but I hope I can make it work. Still in California?

edit: Haha, too good, I'm leaving it.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:59 pm

PiperC! wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
PiperC! wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
PiperC! wrote:

Human, just slightly introverted and extremely socially lazy. Oooh math!? I love meth!! I'm doing physics but if I was doing it over I might choose math. What job are you doing now? I'm still a barista, but I'm trying desperately to get in a position where I can get some research experience. Don't know how too balance making money with my professional interests but I hope I can make it work. Still in California?

edit: Haha, too good, I'm leaving it.

LOL! Nice. :p Right now, I work as an Inventory Associate at WIS International. Basically, we go to stores and count shit. It's about as exciting as it sounds. :p I am in fact still in California. I do want to move to Oregon one of these days, though... unfortunately, not gonna happen any time soon with the shit pay I get, making it impossible to properly save up for anything. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 am

melissa052 wrote:
Recently I have been surrounded by lesbians. I have been really into Orphan Black and the fandom there is pretty much me and four thousands and it's awesome. They make the best fans. And so talented

PIPER! Welcome back! It's so cool to see you again.
melissa052 wrote:I am in fact still in California. I do want to move to Oregon one of these days, though... unfortunately, not gonna happen any time soon with the shit pay I get, making it impossible to properly save up for anything. XD
Leave California!? Why on Earth? it's so beautiful over there. Sunny, awesome, open...it's so great
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Yay, I haven't been here for a while, and there are so many replies Smile Hello again.

Rex, I haven't seen that photo before. It is awesome Smile!
Bianca
Bianca

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:55 am

Bianca wrote:Yay, I haven't been here for a while, and there are so many replies Smile Hello again.

Rex, I haven't seen that photo before. It is awesome Smile!

Never leave us. We need you.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:06 pm

I know right? I love this cat and the fact that they are still close after all these years

And yeah Piper is right. You are really giving life to this place
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi hi! I'm really late but welcome! I'm Joselin. I'm glad to see a new face around Smile I hope you like it here so far!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next