Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Kiss?

3 posters

Go down

First Kiss? Empty First Kiss?

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:16 am

Guys. We used to talk about anything and everything. Whenever the subject of first kisses came up back in the day, I'd always be like, "I'll let you know when it happens." But now we don't talk as much as we used to, and IT HAPPENED. It was a little while ago, but I forgot to tell you people. Not that you really care, but still.

So. Storytime.
Two months ago, I went to a Three Days Grace concert by myself. This guy in front of me spilled his beer all over me and two guys next to me, so he was like, "Sorry. I guess I owe you all a drink." (I still can't believe I'm 21, and that's a thing that's allowed to happen now.) Anyway, I ended up talking to the two guys, and one of them, Chase, was like, "So I guess we're friends now."
Then when I got home, I was like YOU BET WE'RE FRIENDS, CHASE, so I found them both on Facebook (knowing only their first names and the city they live in... I'm pretty good at this creeping thing). I started a group chat to let them know I wasn't a serial killer, and they seemed unfazed by my stalker tendencies.
So Chase and I talked for a couple weeks, and then we agreed to hang out. We ate dinner and just walked around. We talked about relationship histories (I am chronically friendzoned and have done absolutely nothing sexual; he is a manwhore). He blatantly said, "I'd really like you fuck you, but I wouldn't take your virginity like that. I'd kiss you though." As much as I like directness, I just ran away because I'M AWKWARD, OKAY? Then by the end of the night, he tried to kiss me, and I was like, "NOPE," and turned away. I kissed him on the cheek goodbye and just said, "Maybe next time I won't be such a prude."
Fast forward a week (this is now the beginning of May), and we went out again. This time, whether to deter any future attempts or I don't even know why, I brought two of my friends with me. (I told him they were coming; it's not like random other people just showed up.) We went to an outdoor mall that for some reason has a playground, and my friends decided to be little kids and just play on that. Chase and I ended up sitting on a nearby bench, me lying down with my head in his lap (face up, mind you, hahahah). Then he picked me up and sat me on his lap, and we just kept talking. During an awkward silence in conversation, he started kissing my cheek, jaw, neck, all that general area... so I knew what was coming. Then BAM! It happened. I was just there, not doing anything, and I'm pretty sure I had my eyes open the whole time because I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO. Then I was like, "Well this is weird," and he asked, "Because of the gum?" Then I said, "That, and because my friends are 10 feet away," so I got up and ran around the corner of a building and spit out my gum, making a shh-ing motion to my friends as I passed them. He grabbed my hand, and we just walked toward a wall. I asked, "Are you going to shove me into this corner?" and he said, "Pretty much," pushed me up against the wall, and kissed me again. Then he was like, "Do you want me to stop?" (probably because I wasn't doing anything, hahaha). At this point, it was after 1am, so some security guard came out of nowhere and told us we needed to leave. As we walked to my car, he said, "So... do you have any questions?" "Am I supposed to have any questions?" "Well I did, but I didn't ask them. Like, 'Am I doing this right?'" Then I just said, "I know I'm not. I'm not doing ANYTHING," and he laughed. We got to my car, my friends met back up with us, and according to my friend Roxanne, he tried to kiss me again (but I was looking at her and didn't notice). But that was it, and he left. Then the whole way home (like a 45-minute drive), my friends just made fun of me and asked lots of questions.
I'll have you know that I HAVE seen him since then, and no, it hasn't been that awkward again. I'd like to think I'm getting better at this.

Anyway... That was a long story.
tl;dr version: Met random guy. Kissed him at a playground.

So now that I've bored you with my very late in life first kiss story, it's your turn to share. Most of you were probably like 12, so it HAD to have been even more awkward than mine.
Who was it? How was it? How old were you? All that jazz.

Feel free to share about your first kiss ever and/or your first with the person you're currently with. Whatever. I'm just trying to get us talking about our lives again.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

First Kiss? Empty Re: First Kiss?

Post by melissa052 Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:59 pm

LOL! Nice. Smile

My first kiss had to be when I was like 10 or 11, judging by the apartment I lived in at the time. My best friend at the time and I were playing hide and seek with her brothers. It was our turn to hide and we both hid in her closet... (The irony, I know!) Anyways, it was taking her brothers forever to find us and we were just cuddled together, talking quietly, and we kissed, because we were curious about how it felt to kiss like people did on TV. Or something. It was like 15 years ago, so I don't remember every little detail.

Sadly, I do not remember Jordan's last name and her family ended up moving shortly after, I haven't seen her since and even though I am curious about how her life turned out, I don't know how to find her.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Hannah, you slut! Lol

Don't feel bad. I was 19 when I first did everything. First kiss was disastrous, I had no idea what I was doing and I had braces so that was annoying. But it's okay, we practiced a lot. :p Almost 8 years later and I'm still with him.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down