Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams

+8
Courtnut
pinkcupcake
maggiemay
Unit7
MrsJazz
xChorusOfAngelsx
melissa052
Rex
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams

Post by melissa052 Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 pm

I was just talking to my friend Chris on skype.... He said he had the weirdest Wizard of Oz dream... In it he got tired of walking down the yellow brick road so he stole one of the munchkin's cars....

Since when do munchkins drive??? o.O
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams

Post by joselin4life Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:17 am

melissa052 wrote:I was just talking to my friend Chris on skype.... He said he had the weirdest Wizard of Oz dream... In it he got tired of walking down the yellow brick road so he stole one of the munchkin's cars....

Haha! That made me lol!

I don't know..
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:26 am

I had a weird dream last night.

I was in a classroom and suddenly its revealed that my teacher had managed to get her hands on all of my google searches and for some reason some painting I had looked up was her focus. She started accusing me of liking it or something and I said I was just curious about it thats all. It was the last day of school and she started calling off names and as they were called off the students would march out the door. I was the only one not called. Apparenly the teacher wanted to talk to me, but I decided to say 'screw you' and then I left to empty out my locker.

Turns out my Locker was next to these two girls, one of them oddly reminded me of a younger Avril Lavigne. Anyways I think I had a huge crush on her because as she was talking to me, I couldn't get my locker open. It either started on 43 or 45 or something. Either way I couldn't get it open and I joked ''I had opened this dumb thing all year long and now I can't open it!?!' yeah not a great joke. Then for some very very odd reason she reached under my arm, so it was trapped between her arms. I remember thinking 'I should like move my arm' but then I felt her trap my arm there for a second and we just stood there. I did get my locker open eventually and as I was clearing out my teacher came back.

She was shouting at me saying 'You will regret this! You should be coming with us!' apparently over the summer there was some football thing. I told her that i didn't play football and have never actually played. The one time that could even come close was a recent game of catch(which apparently I had a great throwing arm...lol) As she was now being dragged away... why I dunno. She shouted out a date.

November 11th, 1999. Or well not sure the day itself. I do know it was in 1999, and I did recall the event. I 'sorta' played football out at recess but I mostly just sorta... stood there.

Hmm.

Is it odd to have a crush on a girl in your dream you really don't remember much about and really have no idea what she looked like(to behonest, I really can't remember the face. Funny, I can almost never remember faces.)

Why is that? I mean I can remember such odd details about the supposed painting... I believe it was supposed to be by some guy named Mossat or something. I know it was with an M. But I can almost never remember faces at all. I can remember the girl was wearing a black shirt, I can remember she was friendly. Hell I can even remember what the dial on my locker looked like(it was actually really weird.)

But faces, as hard as I try, I only can remember the smallest glimpses of. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:58 am

joselin4life wrote:
melissa052 wrote:I was just talking to my friend Chris on skype.... He said he had the weirdest Wizard of Oz dream... In it he got tired of walking down the yellow brick road so he stole one of the munchkin's cars....

Haha! That made me lol!

I don't know..

Yeah, me too! Chris has that magic thing about him that seems to make me laugh at almost everything even when I don't hear his voice... Apparently you got that from him too! Razz

Hehe!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:34 am

Last night I had a weird dream.
Joselin said something really deep and profound, and everyone was like, "What?"
Really. Twas funneh.

I think most of my dreams have something to do with you people. What have you done to me?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 am

Last night I had another random dream. Darren and I were dressed up really nice and went to a comedy show or something, and then we left to go shopping at this discount clothing store (I hate shopping, so I'm not sure why we did this). Then we zapped back to a concert, then back to the clothing store. This happened several times, and then I realized that one of my best friends parents were running the store. The End.

I wish my weird dreams could at least be epic instead of boring. bounce
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 pm

I just had a very strange dream. I was Dexter from Dexter's Lab and I stole some kind of a satellite thing from one of Mrs. Burns laboratories under the pretense of selling him a cooler for 800 000 $
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Last night I had a dream where my teeth were rotting and falling out and such.

it wasn't pleasant Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:07 pm

So I had another weird dream. Well one that I can remember. I was working as a stripper but since it was so early that there were still no clients I was just hanging out with the girl strippers and were discussing the ethical behavior of the people in our city and how the rapid expansion of some pizza franchise which name I can't remember affected the customer service and the food. Then I had to actually go to the stage which meant changing from the comfortable bathrobe we were all wearing to actual clothes the basics you know jeans and a t-shirt which to strip. However once I was on stage I couldn't figure out what to do with the stuff in my pockets like you know spare change,cell phone and so on. And pondering this question I woke up
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum