Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams

+8
Courtnut
pinkcupcake
maggiemay
Unit7
MrsJazz
xChorusOfAngelsx
melissa052
Rex
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams Empty The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams

Post by Rex Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 am

I heard that dream journals can often improve your memories and even help you achieve lucid dreams which is kinda awesome. Not to mention that dreams are fun. So I thought we could make a thread where we can write down our dreams.

I don't remember having any dreams in a while sadly but what about you? Have you had any interesting dreams you want to share?

The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams Husky-puppies
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams Empty Re: The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams

Post by melissa052 Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:02 am

Yes! On Saturday morning (Well, it was kinda a daydream but I was only like less than half awake...) I had two very fun dreams...
In the first one I was about 20 years older, I was married to Kaleb Nation (An author), we lived on 80 acres in Texas and had 26 animals, 3 kids, and a very happy life...
The second was basically right after I started to really get successful, my dad comes asking for financial help and I take the chance to shun him so bad... I'd give anything to do that in real life just because of everything he's done...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams Empty Re: The Sleepy Dream Thread. Tell us your dreams

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 am

So in real life I applied for a job at a pet store where my boyfriend's sister works, I'm just waiting on a call *crosses fingers*. Yesterday morning when my boyfriend got home from work(works nights..ugh), he woke me up and said that his mom told him that the store got my application and they were asking his sister about me, there was a section on the online application that asked if I knew anyone who worked/works there. Sooo after much excitement because I really want this job, I passed out again and had a really weird dream.

I was called in for an interview and hired- I was to look after their penguins. Penguins. WTF? The majority of the dream consisted of me walking around the store and greeting customers, while holding a penguin. Laughing
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 am

Yes! On Saturday morning (Well, it was kinda a daydream but I was only like less than half awake...) I had two very fun dreams...

Nice one. Now that I tried to remember my dreams I seem to recall really weird but also very cool dream where I was helping this old buddy of mine con his boss so he can go on a date with this girl who was in town only for a few days. Oh wow this dream journal thing seems to be really helping. I am actually starting to remember more details as I write it down. Cool

I was called in for an interview and hired- I was to look after their penguins. Penguins. WTF? The majority of the dream consisted of me walking around the store and greeting customers, while holding a penguin.

Dude that's an awesome dream. I love penguins
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Well, you know I've had a dream with you in it before. I've already shared that one with you.

Most recent I had a dream I was having a fight with John Cena and I was winning Very Happy
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Rex wrote:

Nice one. Now that I tried to remember my dreams I seem to recall really weird but also very cool dream where I was helping this old buddy of mine con his boss so he can go on a date with this girl who was in town only for a few days. Oh wow this dream journal thing seems to be really helping. I am actually starting to remember more details as I write it down. Cool

Yeah, I have never had real troubles remembering dreams if they're worth remembering like these were... First was worth it because it was so weird... Especially since one of the 26 pets was a parrot and I have NEVER wanted a parrot.... But with that much property, the more animals the better! :p And the second is just something I'd totally do when given the chance!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Ok so I had this weird dream where I was driving with Red(from the 70th) show and we were going home to his son so I can get the control module(a pair of cool shades) for my cool mech armor that he took. Yes I was in a full fledge Mega Man like armor. Once there Red saw that there are some punks in his house but it turned out that it were just some idiots who thought that Red had an advanced copy of Starcraft 2. And just as Red was about to kick their asses he saw a that they had pushed the picture of his graduation at the ninja academy (yeah he was in full ninja costume in the picture) and then he said that he misses being part of a team
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 pm

My first reaction to that dream Rex was 'Your lying' then I remembered some of my bizarre dreams.

I forget most of it, but part of the dream there were these Snorlaxes(a giant pokemon that likes to sleep... alot) and they kept falling asleep during hteir conversation. Then they got up and they turned to like giant humanoids and my dream looked like a bad N64 game and they walked through a city(even destroying a bridge) and no one seemed to care. Then they would periodically shrink and stuff. I actually remembering wondering why no one cared that there were giant humans walking through the city.

Then I was with some people and talking to Officer Jenny(from Pokemon) and then I saw Nurse Joy(Pokemon character... yeah whats up with all the pokemon characters?!?!) and it sorta got all gameboy color on me and when I looked at her everything was sorta pixel like and pink and I thought this was somehow Pink herself and started walking after her and then some friend was like 'No cool your jets! its not her and don't think about ruining a good thing you have' and then...

I think I woke up asking myself wtf was that?!?!
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Japanese culture defeintely has some strange effects on us. I blame this cracked article I read just before bed

http://www.cracked.com/article_18567_6-japanese-subcultures-that-are-insane-even-japan.html
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Oh, yay! I'm not the only one who's had pokemon dreams! I remember I had one some time ago where the pokemon world came to life and I traveled the world like Ash.... Ah, I wish I never woke up from that dream!

I also remember a dream I had the night I saw Eragon for the first time, I was a Dragon Rider and it was EPIC!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Ok wow writing down your dream after you wake up really helps tons. A lot of details came flooding back as soon as I started writing. So tonight I had either two different dreams(that I can remember) or a really long weird one

First I was on the Lost island. I was chatting around with well I can't remember who but he was keeping me up to date with the latest arrivals on the island and our new plans to escape. We had this huge and I mean really huge type of medical pirate ship. Desmond was supposed to navigate it but he was bitching that she ships maps don't match what he remembers from his own sailing. Then I noticed that the ship has huge glass windows and I said that we should put a metal plate above them so that we don't get flooded when they break. But then Kate being a real bitch started going about how she's done this before and all we need is to put some bars

Then suddenly I was with two of my good friends from high school. We had just came back from somewhere and we wanted to go out again. So we headed towards the subway but was beyond packed. Only one of us made it on because she is very small. Me and the other guys started running after the subway but took a wrong turn and ended at the last stop which was being converted into a restaurant type of thing. That's when we went back just in time to catch the subway.

And in the subway there was this pregnant lady who was just about to have her 4th child. So I am trying to get her to a hospital while I am pondering that it's good that someone like her has 4 children. But there was a problem with getting her to the hospital since all the stairs turned out to be ramps and we had to slide her down carefully. After the third slide we said fuck it let's find an escalator.

Then I was going through some kind of a mall alone and looking at the people I suddenly switched to English and had this monologue about how unless you were really lazy it probably made more sense to take some extra shifts,especially night shifts somewhere and just buy scalped tickets instead of camping out all night in front of the ticket booth. Then I kept it up with saying how it wold be cool if we call them eviscerated tickers instead of scalp tickets

Whoa. It's been a while since I remembered so much about a dream. Ok so how about you guys. Anything ?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm

No dreams that... well no.

I do remember laying in my bed and being able to pull out lots and lots of my hair. But thats about it.

Really? What would bars do to help if they broke? lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm

When I was younger, I dreamt that our house caught on fire and we had to escape. That dream happened more than once.

Another one was we (me, my brother, and parents) were sitting on the front steps and the 3 of them just stood up and left without me.

Then last year I had a REALLY strange one that involved an ambulance, a courtroom, and a case about who killed Michael Jackson, but it had nothing to do with MJ. I don't really remember anything else...

I haven't remembered any dreams in a long time...
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcupcake Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 pm

When I actually HAVE a dream, I'll let you know xD

But in the meantime I must say that one nightmare when you're falling off of a building or some high place is so bad.
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm

I keep having dreams about twisters. It's so realistic it scares the crap out of me when I wake up. Also a lot about an amusement park by my house, only it's really weird and has none of the same rides...
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by xTSNI2008x Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:09 pm

The last dream I remember was a few weeks ago...

I was back in high school and I was pregnant. I got called down to the principal's office. While there, I went into labor. Instead of being taken to a hospital, I was randomly put in this outdoor area on the school campus to deliver the baby. There was all the things needed to have the baby already in this area, and kids from school were gathered around to watch. But I didn't have a baby, I gave birth to a whale. And everyone laughed. I think it ended with the whale being put in an aquarium and brought to the zoo, instead of a baby in an incubator going to the nursery.

I think it had something to do with my fear of missing Nate's kindergarten graduation, the nickname Nemo, and a few other random things.

xTSNI2008x

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcupcake Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 am

Just woke up from the strangest dream...

I had a baby and when they gave me it after cleaning it and such it talked to me. Like really talked to me. And I took her/him home and took care of the talking baby and then one day I went to the grocery store and I left the store without the baby accidentally. I freaked out and went back inside to search for it but the baby was gone and I woke up o.O

First dream in months. Wtf.
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 pm

I had a really weird dream about 3 nights ago. I was about 13 in the dream, and I was enrolled in an early 1900s British boarding school for girls (Don't ask me why I dreamed this...I haven't seen any period movies lately or anything).

Anywho, we lived in dormitories at the school, and I had a massive crush on my best friend in the dorm. We ended up kissing one night, but nothing dirty, more like one of those innocent first kiss type deals.

Then the dream skipped ahead in time (as mine often do) and I was out in a garden somewhere on the property beating the living crap out of some girl for something. Then everything kind of started melting, and all the colors got really bright and big like an Alice in Wonderland type trip.

And then I woke up. Now someone explain what the heck THAT means. Question
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:57 pm

brown eyes sp wrote:I had a really weird dream about 3 nights ago. I was about 13 in the dream, and I was enrolled in an early 1900s British boarding school for girls (Don't ask me why I dreamed this...I haven't seen any period movies lately or anything).

Anywho, we lived in dormitories at the school, and I had a massive crush on my best friend in the dorm. We ended up kissing one night, but nothing dirty, more like one of those innocent first kiss type deals.

Then the dream skipped ahead in time (as mine often do) and I was out in a garden somewhere on the property beating the living crap out of some girl for something. Then everything kind of started melting, and all the colors got really bright and big like an Alice in Wonderland type trip.

Lol! That sounds like my dream I would have because I ALWAYS have weird dreams for some reason.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 pm

I shall recall the scariest dream I've ever had. This was about 2 ears ago, I think.

I was on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (in the cast, not as someone being helped). We were working on this house. Apparently there were massive budget cuts or something because all we did was put a chainlink fence and a bunch of gravel around the house. *shrugs*
So the family who owned the house had a dead member (don't remember who). Everybody went to the funeral. We were just sitting around this crappily made plywood coffin on benches. People were crying. Then when people started to say nice things about the deceased, the designer lady screamed, "Why I killed you?" (yes, grammar baffled me) and pulled out this huge axe thing and swung it at my neck.
Then I woke up crying.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I shall recall the scariest dream I've ever had. This was about 2 ears ago, I think.

I was on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (in the cast, not as someone being helped). We were working on this house. Apparently there were massive budget cuts or something because all we did was put a chainlink fence and a bunch of gravel around the house. *shrugs*
So the family who owned the house had a dead member (don't remember who). Everybody went to the funeral. We were just sitting around this crappily made plywood coffin on benches. People were crying. Then when people started to say nice things about the deceased, the designer lady screamed, "Why I killed you?" (yes, grammar baffled me) and pulled out this huge axe thing and swung it at my neck.
Then I woke up crying.

Funny that it's Extreme Home Makeover of all shows! :p I volunteered for them when they went to Fresno to build a house (For the Riojas family... Well, I think that's their name!) I couldn't pass the chance to help build a house up! I love building things so that experience was pretty much epic!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:00 pm

joselin4life wrote:
brown eyes sp wrote:I had a really weird dream about 3 nights ago. I was about 13 in the dream, and I was enrolled in an early 1900s British boarding school for girls (Don't ask me why I dreamed this...I haven't seen any period movies lately or anything).

Lol! That sounds like my dream I would have because I ALWAYS have weird dreams for some reason.

Dude me too. My dreams are always really random and strange. Especially since my dreams are always in third person (I'm watching myself do things, like watching a movie). As far back as I can remember, I've never had a first person dream. *shrugs* scratch
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:13 pm

brown eyes sp wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Dude me too. My dreams are always really random and strange. Especially since my dreams are always in third person (I'm watching myself do things, like watching a movie). As far back as I can remember, I've never had a first person dream. *shrugs* scratch

I know, Mine are usually told in both first and third person, it's so weird.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:35 pm

You guys have awesome dreams Smile

I also had this weird dream but sadly I forgot to write it down after I woke up so now the only thing I remember is that me and Samuel Jackson tried derailing a tram so that it would crash into the building of the Umbrella Corporation. But it didn't work so we had to get a couple of shotguns and shoot are way in. But I woke up just as we shot the guards at the entrance. It would have been such an epic deram Sad

Easy. That wasn't actually a boarding school but prison. And someone tried to mess your girl so you established dominance by beating her to a bloody pulp in the yard Smile

I shall recall the scariest dream I've ever had. This was about 2 ears ago, I think.

This is the scariest dream ever? Dude you seriously to go on a horror movie/book/japanese things bender. Then you will get some truly awesomely traumatizing dreams! Very Happy

Dude me too. My dreams are always really random and strange.

I think it's like this for almost everybody. I mean here is basically how 90% of my dreams look
Spoiler:
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Here is one of my scariest dreams. I think I have told it before... but meh.

I was at this mall and I was walking around looking for something to do and I took some weird turn and found myself in front of a out of the way movie theater that catered to horror films. I looked at the display and it was sorta cheesy. Sort of a mummy in a upright coffin and there were fake webs all over the place. The Mummy fell forward and fake screams and such. For some reason, this startled me. I backed up and there was this tall thing guy, sorta gaunt looking. He laughed at me and said 'That scare you?'

Not sure what happened next exactly but I remember I was soon in the movie theater watching a movie called 'Live' which featured different people being chased through a white maze like place by zombie dogs. Their fur was falling out and they looked decay. Naturally I thought Live was in as in those people were to stay alive. While I don't remember much about the movie itself.

But the people watching with me... well I can't remember much about them except their were few people in the theater with me and all of them were... probably people I wouldn't want to bump into... even in a well lit alley.

I went back to see that movie. I don't know why. Funny how you don't quite know much about whats going on in the dream. One second you are in a room, the next you could be on the edge of a cliff and you don't think twice about it.

But I went back and as I watched the same movie I noticed something. The characters in the movie were different. I don't remember what any of them looked like, except maybe one male character who looked like some buisnessman. It was then I realized something and this is what made this to be one of my scarier dreams.

I was watching a live broadcast of it. Somewhere those people were really running and dying in gruesome ways by thise zombie/mutant dogs.

I know it doesn't sound scary at all, but during the dream it was a completely different thing. Of course thats also funny about dreams. Something doesn't seem remotely scary when your awake. yet when you are asleep... everything changes.

I visited this movie theater once more in my dreams. I had almost completely forgotten about it by then, but there I was walking through this mall and seeing the movie theater again. Don't know if I went in or got the hell out of there.

Another dream I had, this was ages ago, was my whole neighborhood was doing this scavenger hunt. We were going all over the place looking for stuff. Of course during the dream I didn't pay much attention to my surroundings but I remember everything looked old and sorta deserted. As if the town had been abandoned and everything was left alone.

I was up at this local pizza place and several of us had gathered there. Like everything, it was a mess. I suppose if you have ever played Resident Evil 4, it had a similar look and feel. I was in the bathroom(which in real life always creeped me out when I was real little. It was this small room, one toilet and on the wall was this movie poster for Attack of the 50ft Woman(just looked that up, had no idea what it was for) anyways the bathroom in the dream was large and with many urinals/toilets. All of them were dirty and probably didn't work much. I mean they were just filthy! I looked inside one and I could see a shrunken head and it was just sorta floating in the water.

Woke up soon after that though.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next