Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Creepy Dream

5 posters

Go down

A Very Creepy Dream Empty A Very Creepy Dream

Post by Unit7 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:01 am

So last night I was dreaming and I was watching Family Guy. The Griffins were sitting around the TV watching something and talking and Stewie goes well why don't we ask Trist Jaszczak. Well I didn't hear the last part of the name but I was like 'Hey thats her!' and I was going to go online and write a thread titled "MrsJazz I got some good news and some bad news...' or something because while you were parodied on Family Guy it definitely wasn't the most flattering depiction of you.

But then. But then big freaking spider decided to crawl out of my head. When I was younger I had this rubber/squishy black widow spider thing. You could squish it and stretch its legs and it was about the size of a tarantula. It crawled out of my head and it was walking all over the place. Now I wasn't sure which I was more stunned at. The fact that it was living in my brain or that it was a living spider(it looked and felt pretty much the same only it was... you know walking around)

I go to my mom and I tell her what happened and how it got out. She tells me to feel my scalp and feel around until I hear this sound. Not sure how to describe it but sure enough I found it. It was healed over somehow but it sorta felt like under the scalp was a opening in my skull.

I woke up and...

Well I rarely have a dream that has creeped me out as much as this one. Just thinking of it and spiders *shivers* Well... yeah. If I ever had a reason to be afraid of spiders I think I have one. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

A Very Creepy Dream Empty Re: A Very Creepy Dream

Post by Rex Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 pm

This actually happened to a few friends of mine. Well not the exact same thing but similar. A cockroach got into the ear of a friend and it was driving him crazy since it seem to not want to get out of there under it's own will

And there was this guy who went to South America who got stuck with eggs from a botfly. The larvae burrowed in his leg and was inside him until they managed to extract it

Nasty stuff
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Damnit Rex. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:54 pm

That is a really creepy dream. Spiders give lots of people the creeps......

My mom once went to Somalia in the 80s and one night she had a dream. in the dream a lion came to her house and was really upset with her. Anyway she said the lion smacked her in the face super hard! and when she woke up her face was hurting and it turned bright red..But there was no lion.. She was the only one sleeping at the hotel room.....Weird stuff.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Ick. Spiders. You got me thinking of Harry now. It was this massive spider that lived under my cousin's porch while I was back in Ohio. We all sort of left him alone, since we weren't sure if he was brown recluse or just a wolf spider. But, I wouldn't kill him because the spiders in Ohio crunch and my cousin is terrified. So, we stayed away.

But, since I took pictures of everything..here is Harry

A Very Creepy Dream 343m1ax

((SHUDDERS))
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Blehhhhhh botflies scare me. Ever since I saw how it's larvae was living in someone's head on the show Monsters Inside Me.

Very nice Trista.
Meet my "little" buddy Bob. He lives in my mother's kitchen.
A Very Creepy Dream Bigscaryspider
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 pm

What kind of spider is that?

In OH we have the typical brown recluse, wolf and widows. In ND, well, I've never seen any. I think it's too cold, lol.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:49 pm

I have no idea. We have all the same ones. Usually when I find any kind of bug inside, I catch it in a cup and throw it outside. This one escaped into a crack before I could catch it. affraid

Correction. It's Fred, not Bob. Haha. Bob was the massive house centipede I found scurrying across the floor.

A Very Creepy Dream Housecentipede
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:15 am

Dude Chorus you have the best bugs! These are awesome. And yeah those botflies are scary. Especially since they do it in every single part of your body. Including your brain. Or worse then attack the penis!

Unit7 wrote:Damnit Rex. Sad
What they had a happy ending Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:24 pm

So I dreamed I was in this abandoned factory and a demon had put this kind of demonic parasite inside my spine. And I had to pull it out with my bare hands. It was kind of weird
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down