Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New and Improved Dream Thread.

+4
melissa052
Soap
Rex
Unit7
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The New and Improved Dream Thread. Empty The New and Improved Dream Thread.

Post by Unit7 Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Because I am to lazy to find the old one. Anyways share your dreams here. Very Happy

Last night I had a really strange dream. I was out celebrating something with friends and I started to feel really weird. I leaning out the front door to some house and I was looking up at the sky and you know how time lapses of the sky change from night to day and back again? Yeah that's pretty much what it looked like but it was still just one night. I decided I had enough star gazing or someting and started to find my friends and I couldn't really keep balance. Everything was just off and I didn't seem to have to much control over my body. But we enjoyed the rest of the night and my aunt came to pick me up. We were on these giant stairs and my little cousin was sitting on them. I sorta fell backwards onto the stairs and started sorta sliding towards her. I think I hurt her because the next thing I know my aunt is freaking out at me. I take it whatever I was doing that night I wasn't supposed to or something.

So she starts yelling at me while taking me somewhere. Home maybe. I dunno. But I tried to explain why I wasn't responsible and that I didn't mean to hurt my cousin. By everytime I tried to explain it I couldn't get the words right. That is until equilibrium and I think I was pulling that word out of my ass.

As I passed these twins I knew on my way out I remember thinking and hoping they would help me. I sorta think I had a crush on one of them once upon a time... anyways one of them, not sur which, held my hand and walked with me.

After awhile of explaining, or trying to, the Twins said its true. That all night I had been acting weird and not myself. As if to show a point they started to whistle this tune. It wasn't a depressing tune it wasn't happy either and it was really short.

But immediately I felt betrayed and hurt and upset. Like the whole freaking world was collapsing around me. I mean this was overwhelming. I backed away from them and squatted down sorta looking up at the three of them with absolute disgust.

It was a jumble of emotions and I just wanted it to stop.

Of course then it did stop because I woke up. Never figured out what was 'wrong' with me either. I was going to say to much drinking or one bad trip. But I am fairly certain I was sober. But then again who the hell knows.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved Dream Thread. Empty Re: The New and Improved Dream Thread.

Post by Rex Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Nice one. I also had a weird one. I was on this large ship when something really weird like mutated zombie rats started appearing out of everywhere. So I spend the next five minutes trying to smash them with an umbrella but they are too many so I start to retreat. I climb to a higher deck where they can't get me and there I see the cute redhead from Dr.Who(yes mel is getting to me ). So we start chatting and we hit it of really well. I mean really well. And just then my best friend suddenly appears . So I try to introduce them to each other but then I realize I forgot the red heads name. She gets pissed and storms off . I do a facepalm and curse myself for the screw up but then I turn and tell my body to go get her. It's his chance to score big time. Which made me feel kinda proud cause I kinda broke the bro code once with this girl that was with my cousin so I am happy to see that at least as far dreams are concerned I have improved a bit
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:36 pm

--

Last edited by Soap on Sat May 24, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soap
Soap

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Well... Normally I don't remember my dreams but there's one I had months ago that sticks with me.... It was /uber/ weird! It involved goats, a courtyard on top of a skyscraper in a city made of white buildings, an Asian man with a little shop, and a broken watch that the Asian man lied to me about and said he could fix.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:13 am

My dream last night had something to do with eating gummy bears, and hanging out at a friends house. Then it changed to where I was at school (she was in one of my college classes for some weird reason), and one of my old best friends that I never talk to anymore (because she has changed, and apparently doesn't care about me any more), she came up to talk to me to try and work things out. Well, I want nothing to do with her anymore. So we talked, and she asked why she wasn't invited to my wedding in April. I told her that it's because I don't talk to her anymore and I'm not going to invite someone to my wedding that I don't talk to. Sounds so high schoolish right? Then my alarm went off.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Ok now I had a real weird one. I was in a half sunken but still floating cruise ship in the Bermuda triangle. So we spend most of the time scavenging for food and fighting fishman and then I decided to swim to the other side of the ship to look for any survivors. But when I went to the other side of the ship I found out that this is not the other side of the ship but the same one just from a different dimensions with copies of us except they were dead. Anyway I woke up three days later(yes I woke up inside a dream. Very inceptiony) and found out that I had absolutely no memory of what I had done in the last three days. The only thing I understood was that everybody kept telling me that I was married. So I started going around the ship to piece together the three days. Anyway soon I was in the restaurant and when I was interrogating people they suddenly told me "Why not as your wife" and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw....Emma Stone. Needless to say I stopped asking questions and I made out with her and....thats when I woke up for real. Damn that sucky timing
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:47 am

Wow that's a really messed up dream. Most dreams never seem to let you finish such fun activities...

I had a odd dream a couple nights ago. Thing is I realy don't remember anything about it. I do remember something about zombies and the end of the world... I think. All a bunch of images and not sure if any of them are even connected.

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:47 pm

I had a dream last night that it was my wedding day, and I was wearing a red wedding dress, and a red veil. I was mad because it wasn't my wedding dress that I have picked out. I have been trying to figure out what this could mean all day. We are getting married in 4 weeks, and I don't know if it's because I am terrified that something is going to go wrong, or what.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:55 am

Last night I had a really weird one. I was being chased by facehuggers. Not the regular ones but much bigger ones. Anyway they were really slow so I didn't care much that they were chasing me. I was kinda playing them but then I saw a huge viper snake next to the wall I was standing on. I kinda freaked and move away. Then I thought I would see if I can get the facehuggers and viper to fight so I started throwing rocks at the snake. Finally I got her and she fell. After a small even fight with the facehugger she suddenly turned to me and started chasing me. The viper was much faster then the facehugger so it started chasing me and I ran like hell. But then it caught up to me and bit me in the legs. And bham I woke up and my legs were nearly parazlyzed. It was really cool
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:28 pm

I had a really bad dream last night.

Apparently I was visiting my girlfriend. She was really upset with me and in truth I don't know why. I think I was away for too long or something. So I was trying to comfort her and was doing these things that she loved or something and she kept telling me to stop it. Whatever it was I did I must have screwed up royally. Eventually she wasn't too mad at me.

The dream skipped ahead and we were at this pool. I left her to help some guy harvest his Sugar Cane(yeah Minecraft in my dreams out awesome) and this life guard was saying dont because he thought I was stealing it. Anyways something happened.

There was chaos in the pool and people were desperately trying to get the hell away from something on the other end. Its then I had this really really bad feeling. When the pool was empty I saw some dark figures sorta floating at the bottom of the pool and I knew what they were. They were people. One of them made it back to the surface and for a moment I thought it was her.

She had a red/brown/whatever(not really sure on what my GF's hair looked like. For that matter I am unsure what she even looks like. Not sure if this is normal but I almost never get a direct look at anyones face. Seems like I am always looking at someone through the cornor of my eye. At this point I could have realized I was dreaming because i questioned whether or not I would recognize my GF.)

I remember this girls face and everything slowed down but it dawned on me that I didn't know her.

At this point I am not sure the order of events. One had me hanging mysteriously from a scorebored in the middle of a football field and then dropping down and coming across my friends who were freezing and all wrapped up in blankets asking how I am not cold. I do remember not really carrying whether or not it was cold or I didn't feel cold. Either way I was really depressed about my GF. Which is I believe I saw her little brother or something.

Then I was with him going up some stairs, through his other sister's room and then up some more stairs.(Not sure if my GF had a twin or just close in age *shrugs*

Her little brother was maybe 5 or 8 at the most and when we entered my GF's room the first thing I saw was this bulletin board thing with pictures of the little brother and my GF sorta playing with eachother. I dunno I didn't get a good look at them. I remember saying to him "You two were really close, weren't you?" or something like that. He explained why they were close and such.

Most stuff happened but I am not sure if they were part of this dream or a new dream.

I woke up and felt really sad and in a bad mood. These are the type of nightmares I hate. Give me something scary and a dark monster trying to eat my brains and have me scared to death in the dreams and I'll love it. But this... frak this. >.<
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:27 pm

I just had one of the best dreams ever. I was at the Uni and Shirley Manson was our new professor teaching us a seminar on medieval weaponry. And she was so awesome. She wasn't just stunningly pretty but had such a great fun personality and was really good at teaching. My god I loved it so much. I hope it becomes a sequel. God this is kickass Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 am

Well I am officially jealous. The last dream I had was a nightmare about High School. Well maybe I had others. I don't quite remember. But seriously all my nightmares are about highschool. Usually having to deal with either me losing my locker combination,forgetting my class schedule, or getting lost.

I then have to track someone down to help me but no matter where I go I never seem to find someone so I end up wandering around the halls. Sometimes I do know most of my schedule but then I can't remember what I have next.

The school also is really weird. One time I went upstairs to go to this gym. Only it was like this floating island and it... well i can't remember exactly what it looked like but it was really bizzare.

I hated high school. Sad

So much I can no longer have regular nightmares about giant bunnies that want to kill me or you know axe murderers. Nope its me wandering the school trying to find someone to get my damned locker open or to find my next class. With some other weird shit happening.

Speaking of giant bunnies and or other animals. I don't think I have ever had a dream like that. I mean I had a dream Michael Myers killed me. Or I think he killed me. All I remember was luring him away from some hot chick... I just had to be the hero... and he crushed my head open. Next thing I know I can only stare up. Couldn't more or breath and well not think. Not exactly a nice experience.

But I think I shared that once here before. o.O

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 pm

The last dream I remember... More like a nightmare.

Basically, it was me, Nicole (My sister), and Liz (My best friend), all in one room. My sister was murdering Liz, chopping her limbs off, then her head, it all seemed to happen in slow motion. I remember it felt so real and all I wanted to do was stop Nicole and help Liz. Even take her place. Except Nicole was prepared for that and had my tied down, so I was helpless. It was probably the most intense nightmare I have ever had.

I couldn't even look at Nicole the day after. It's weird, I knew it was just a dream, not some premonition into the future, but as real as it felt, I just couldn't look at my sister until I saw Liz again in the flesh, which was about a week later.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 am

Nice ones! Oh man it's been so long since I had real nightmares. I miss them. They are so intense. I don't think I have ever had a nightmare about school. Well unless you count the one where I dreamed I had sex with my biology teacher. That was really disturbing. It's not that she is old or repulsive or anything but she had this...hmmmm how to put it politely. Nightmarish creatures from the bowels of hell personality

Yeah I think you already mentioned the Michael Myers one. Sounds cool. I would love to have him

Well Mel you never know. You might have glimpsed a parralel universe where your sister is a psycho...

By the way do you guys ever get sequels? Like you have this really kick ass dream and every months there is like a sequel. Same dream but goes on further and further like the chapters of a book? I really really love those
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 pm

No I don't think so. But I have definitely had the same one only slightly different. Well wait. I actually think I did have a sequel dream. I just can't for the life of me remember it.

The other night I had a dream about zombies. I had this really cool pistol... except it was very very awkward to use. It looked rather old and for some reason it was lever action. And I don't think I was using it properly. Either way it made me look like a badass.

Aside from being down in some basement area I only really remember is that my group and I were in some sort of bus trying to leave this building because of the zombies. Another group was coming the other way on foot and... actually thats all I actually remember.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Well Mel you never know. You might have glimpsed a parralel universe where your sister is a psycho...

By the way do you guys ever get sequels? Like you have this really kick ass dream and every months there is like a sequel. Same dream but goes on further and further like the chapters of a book? I really really love those

Now that would be interesting. That is actually kind of inspiring. XD

Not exactly. Though, I did write this cheesy fanfic a couple days ago, based on one of my twitter RPs. I reread it last night, right before going to sleep and I dreamt up this other cheesy fanfic. The second leading into... Well... Lesbian sex on a piano. Which I really do not write well, at all. Heck, I don't even write hetero smut right. XD

I should add that it was a lot sexier in my dream. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 am

I am sorry. I kinda missed out on everything but the lesbian sex on a piano.....
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Well... Uhmm... I hope you enjoyed it even though it was terribly written. XD

melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:50 am

melissa052 wrote:Well... Uhmm... I hope you enjoyed it even though it was terribly written. XD

Wellll.... if a guy is going to read any kind of smut it doesn't really have be top notch writing. Just needs to be enough to get a good picture of what's going on without any horribly horrible mistakes. Razz

Theres a reason why porn isn't known for its acting. Wink
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:55 am

I hate a weird dream that my apartment was full of kittens and had no way to get them out. Weird

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:47 am

I just woke up from the most random dream ever. There were trees with jelly bellies growing on them, I had a threesome with Alexz Johnson and Nina Dobrev (AKA my two girl crushes of the century...), and there was this alien who's skin was blue and sparkly.

melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat May 05, 2012 12:25 am

Holy crap I had the weirdest dream. I was riding a subway which then derailed and started going on the street and I got into a fight with some wild elephants who kept slamming the subway. After I outran the elephants some guys on on black bikes started shooting at me. Somehow I managed to get my hands on a machine gun and started shooting back and after a quick swerve I lost sight of them but then I quickly saw a bike and shot at it but it turned out be cops and my bullets turned out to be rubber.. So they arrested me and put me on a lie detector to see if I really saw the elephants. And the cop who was interrogating me was Kate Beckinsale.

I haven't had a dream this insane in a while
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat May 05, 2012 3:39 am

How come I never have dreams like that? I mean... I'd love to be interrogated by Kate Beckinsale. Sad

Oh and some of that other stuff would be great to see as well. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Sat May 05, 2012 9:22 am

I always dream of dying.. That is just filthy sad, I mean I never really die, but I am always dying, and I wake up right before I hit the pavement. Boy am I happy then. Laughing

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed May 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Usually when I have a dream about sex... Normally it involves lesbianism... And only about half the time I'm involved, which makes no sense, because I'm not a lesbian. It just happens, I guess, because that's my current strange obsession. XD

Well, last night, I had a dream about an oompa loompa threesome. I don't know what else was there, I just remember the three oompa loompas having a threesome. I think it might have been punishment for having too much candy yesterday? I don't know... But it was freaking weird. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next