Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New and Improved Dream Thread.

+4
melissa052
Soap
Rex
Unit7
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The New and Improved Dream Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The New and Improved Dream Thread.

Post by melissa052 Fri May 11, 2012 2:51 pm

I think my dreams are trying to tell me something. XD

Last night, I fell to sleep early and woke up at a really awkward moment in the dream. Basically, me and my best friend, Liz (We constantly joke about being a couple/being married) were in my room with the door closed, just being us. Suddenly we're like "We kid about this all the time, but when you think about it, our friendship runs deeper than anything, really... Why not just try this out?" ... Then we start kissing... Then grandma walks in on us right there.

Lesson learned in this dream? If Liz and I ever randomly decide to experiment, don't do it in the middle of the day while Grandma's awake. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved Dream Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The New and Improved Dream Thread.

Post by Unit7 Fri May 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Are you sure your NOT gay? Razz

All I know is I need more lesbians in my dream. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri May 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Haha! Yeah, I find myself questioning that all the time, recently. I honestly have never been more confused about my sexuality, it's weird. I guess I could be extremely bi-curious? XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Fri May 11, 2012 9:39 pm

My friend was telling me about a weird dream she had last night, and I thought I'd share.

She had a huge zit on her forehead, so she popped it, and all kinds of stuff gushed out. Then her skin just started peeling off. Sounded lovely. Razz
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri May 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Hannah you really are a demented person... Razz

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Sat May 12, 2012 9:00 am

Last night I had this weird ass dream. I was walking somewhere,and I see Whitney Houston smoking something. I went over and told her how dangerous this was, and she was just laughing and singing, then she offered me to drive her around in her limo. As I was driving her around we get busted by the cops for speeding, and the cop was Adrian Peterson. (Vikings Football player). He gave us a ticket, and two foot long subs. and then I drove her to this dungeon, and she asked me if I wanted to stay, but I declined. Then I woke up...

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat May 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Ayan that was one kickass dream! Really good one. I wish I had some good dreams lately. But after the weird one it's been so tame I don't even remember anything

She had a huge zit on her forehead, so she popped it, and all kinds of stuff gushed out. Then her skin just started peeling off. Sounded lovely. Razz
You know a friend of mine had this huge zit on his forehead. Right at the center. One night when he sleeping the zit apparently popped and the what do you call it in English? The goo? Well the goo from the zit apparently flowed down over his eyes and he woke up in the morning he couldn't open his eyes since the goo had glued them shut. He though he was going blind in the first few seconds. Then he stumbled to the bathroom and washed it off easy but he still says it's one the freakiest things to have ever happened to him

Haha! Yeah, I find myself questioning that all the time, recently. I honestly have never been more confused about my sexuality, it's weird. I guess I could be extremely bi-curious? XD
Lucky you. You probably are. That's such a great thing to have both options open. But hey there is a simple way to test this to confirm

Ok here you go (WARNING THIS IS A NSFW PICTURE. NOBODY BUT MEL OPEN IT BECAUSE THERE IS A PICTURE OF A NAKED WOMEN INSIDE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. )
Spoiler:

Well the next part is obvious. Do you enjoy looking at this in a more sexual way ? Would you consider hitting that so to say? If the answer to any of this is yes or maybe congrats! You have a more fluid sexuality and chances are college is going to be double the fun Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat May 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Rex you know the rules...

*saves image*

I mean seriously...

*wipes drool off his chin*

Saying I can't look at such a goddess. You sir should be banned for such a blatant act of... rule breaking. Sad

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun May 13, 2012 7:54 am

Hey man what can I say. I did it in the name of science Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun May 13, 2012 1:25 pm

I... Ah... Huh... Well... Yeah...

To answer your questions in order, yes and no. I am very attracted to her, but I wouldn't do her. My list of women I'd actually do is... Well, short at the moment. Nina Dobrev, Alexz Johnson, Billie Piper, Candice Accola... That's off the top of my head. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon May 14, 2012 1:53 am

Rex wrote:Hey man what can I say. I did it in the name of science Wink

Ah yes. Science... it can be such an amazing subject. Very Happy

I would have used the licking smily... but that seemed to be tad too dirty. That and I should probably you know... break that habit. You know the habit of using it and not... doing it.

Damnit Rex. My mind is to far into the gutter and everything just sounds dirty.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue May 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Unit7 wrote:Hannah you really are a demented person... Razz

I get that a lotttt. Probably more than you can possible imagine. Hehehe. Wink

And Rex, I don't think one naked chick is enough to prove someone's sexuality. Especially not that of a female.

Most people think girls aren't as shallow because you'll often see hot girls with average guys. But that doesn't mean we don't care about shallow stuff. It's scientifically proven that women have tastes that vary much more than those of men. While most guys are generally attracted to the same type of women (relatively thin, with big boobs, long hair...), that's just not the case with girls. Everyone has a different "type." Some girls like men who are fat, skinny, muscular... We're all different. Some girls prefer preppy guys, whereas I prefer badasses with tattoos and piercings. Razz That's not to say that guys can't have a certain physical "type," but it's more out-of-the-ordinary for a male to be attracted to a girl who's not the stereotypical "hot chick."

Also, women tend to be more attracted to personality and such. Personally, I don't care much about looks (as long as the person isn't so repugnantly revolting I can't stand to look at them). That's not to say I don't appreciate a good-looking person when I see one, but it's not at all what I look for in a potential partner. Honestly, I'd probably rather date someone who's just okay than jaw-droppingly beautiful. I have a hard time taking hot people seriously. I feel like if someone is gifted physically, that they generally don't have much going for them elsewhere. And I like people with substance.

So even if Melissa is bi (or at least curious), that doesn't mean she's gonna see a naked lady (even one that hot--yes, I know the rules, but I don't follow rules... PFFT!) and think "Must do NOW!" Nah. It's more complicated. She's obviously beautiful, but that doesn't give enough information. I know the question is about sex, so the kind of person she is doesn't really come into play here much, but still. There's more to sexual attraction than good looks.

/rant.

That had nothing to do with dreams, yo. I don't care. >.<
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue May 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Unit7 wrote:
Rex wrote:Hey man what can I say. I did it in the name of science Wink

Ah yes. Science... it can be such an amazing subject. Very Happy

I would have used the licking smily... but that seemed to be tad too dirty. That and I should probably you know... break that habit. You know the habit of using it and not... doing it.

Damnit Rex. My mind is to far into the gutter and everything just sounds dirty.

Haha don't worry dude. I shall transfer the discussion about this particular scientific subject in the Cesspool now so we can have a true academic discussion without holding back Wink

And Rex, I don't think one naked chick is enough to prove someone's sexuality. Especially not that of a female.

Actually yes. It pretty much can. This is about sexual attraction. If a girl finds herself sexually attracted to another girl this means she is bi. Now of course there is a different degree of being bi but it's sill bi

Most people think girls aren't as shallow because you'll often see hot girls with average guys. But that doesn't mean we don't care about shallow stuff. It's scientifically proven that women have tastes that vary much more than those of men.
Nah. Not really. You have more erogenous zones though

While most guys are generally attracted to the same type of women (relatively thin, with big boobs, long hair...),
Actually it's more about the type of society and time period we are in. In the past it could have been fuller women who pale, then it was think women with tan and so on and so on. Basically we(and women too by the way) go by what we see as the most successful and basically top dog or top she dog type of the era. Same goes for the girls by the way

Everyone has a different "type." Some girls like men who are fat, skinny, muscular... We're all different. Some girls prefer preppy guys, whereas I prefer badasses with tattoos and piercings. Razz That's not to say that guys can't have a certain physical "type," but it's more out-of-the-ordinary for a male to be attracted to a girl who's not the stereotypical "hot chick."
Actually no. It's in fact very ordinary. Guys just don't talk about it as much as girls do

Also, women tend to be more attracted to personality and such.

Again not really. There is great distinction between the types of attraction. There is relationshipy type of attraction where you are greatly attracted to someone as a person and this just enhances everything about then.
Then there is the one night type of attraction where you wanna hit that like the fist of angry god

I have a hard time taking hot people seriously. I feel like if someone is gifted physically, that they generally don't have much going for them elsewhere. And I like people with substance.
Generally I have found the opposite to be true. The more attractive the girl the more they have going elsewhere but hey you never know Wink

So even if Melissa is bi (or at least curious), that doesn't mean she's gonna see a naked lady (even one that hot--yes, I know the rules, but I don't follow rules... PFFT!) and think "Must do NOW!" Nah. It's more complicated.
Actually no. That's pretty much it. Quite oversimplified but yes signs of sexual attraction are rather immediate

That had nothing to do with dreams, yo. I don't care. >.<
Oh trust me this is a big part of dreams Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 am

I think I had a dream about redstone. It may have been a nightmare. Recently I have been trying to figure this stuff out. Still completely puzzles me. I did however prefect a hidden doors for a boat to go through. But learning how to make the door and then trying to rewire it to adapt it for boat use was a pain. Sometimes I broke the wrong block and a bunch of water would flood the wiring and I'd have to rewire it. Did that several times. A couple were right after I finished rewiring the damned thing.

Also turns out my attempts at altering the wiring was... well disasterous. The timing was all off. So i had to fiddle with that.

I did finally get it to work. Except that once the boat gets in about halfway it breaks for no apparent reason... but that's Minecraft boats for you. You'd think with ocean's being the size of South Dakota you'd think they wouldn't break up with every little breeze.

So my dream. My Nightmare really involved lots of Redstone.

That's all I remember... and an explination/rant. lol

EDIT: Just went back to it. I got it to work properly. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Thu May 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Yes, sexual attraction is immediate, but it's not solely based on appearance. You can't tell right off the bat whether you'd "do" someone just from looking at a picture. There are other things to consider. Even more physical stuff. Our other senses can be shallow as well. The sound of a person's voice (this is a big one for me, as I've been known to greatly appreciate a hot voice), their scent, the softness of their skin... So much stuff. A picture just doesn't do someone justice.

And I will defend to the death that it's not always all physical. Razz You can be attracted to someone's soul.

I guess you make a bit of a point, Rex. If you're already attracted to someone physically, they seem to have more positive attributes, but that's certainly not always the case. You're kinda blinded by love, in a way.

I've always felt that everyone is pretty much equal. We all have different strengths and weaknesses, but overall, our good and bad qualities kinda add up to be relatively the same. Some people are unbelievably attractive, but they tend not to have nearly as good of personalities as their average counterparts. Everyone is different. For instance, I'm definitely not a model, but I'm smart. I'm uncoordinated, but I'm funny. I suck at visual art, but I write decent poetry and such...
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat May 19, 2012 10:34 am

True. But all these things require a more personal contact and longer time so to say.
And trust me you really can tell if you would do someone just based on a picture. Trust me on this you really can especially if you are a male. Here let me demonstrate.

Hey Unit. Would you do her?
Spoiler:

Oh as I said I agreed with you. I am just saying that men as well can attracted to someone not purely for physical reasons

Exactly. The same goes for anybody you like really. Friends,celebs everybody. You just give them an extra bonus because you like them

Really? I always believe that we are all as unequal as you can get. There is just such huge differenes between people

I think I had a dream about redstone.

Off to google redstone
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Off to google redstone

It's a very interesting stuff.

Ok in my dream I met George RR Martin after I played some fanmade Game of Thrones game thing. May have been a Minecraft adventure map... only I was actually inside it. Anyways.

We were at the wall and we were discussing some stuff. I was with one of my childhood friends and GRRM was with some other guy. GRRM and his friend were dressed in what the Nightswatch might wear. Only... it was checkered white and blue. I pointed this out and GRRM explains that at the supposed time frame not even grey dye had been discovered let alone black.

This puzzled me. It really did. So feeling like an Idiot because apparently I didn't know this. My friend excused himself to go to the bathroom(which actually had some computer in it...) and comes back and says he googled it.

Apparently in my dream Asia discovered black dye ages prior to whatever time period GRRM and his friend were supposed to be dressed as. Or something.

It was also linked to some Goddess and a legend. I remember the website had a red banner with a Ninja's head on it and it was... well I woke up before I actually understood the legend.

Either way GRRM was wrong and we were right. Very Happy

It was a really weird dream. Either way I was disappointed when I woke up and it was a dream. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu May 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Dude ...that sounds awesome. Oh man I can't wait until science is at the point where you can record dreams. That would be so awesome. Sadly we are just as blurry images for now Sad
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun May 27, 2012 2:34 pm

I had a really weird dream last night.

I was attending school at some boarding school and I guess it was either the weekend because I was back home and I had to run to school because I was running late. Only it started to rain. So for some reason I took off my shoes and started to run. I wasn't alone a bunch of other kids had to run to school too.

I get there and to my room and sorta catch up with my roommates. Then we had to go to class. I got all the way to this one area in the school and there was this one teacher who was constantly badmouthing a secretary or something and in general making her feel miserable. I just really remember the secretary correcting the teacher on how to pronounce her last name in a angry voice.

Anyways I realized I had completely forgotten to put on my shoes and I go up to the principal and tell him so. I remember looking down at my feet and they were covered in mud.

So I go back to my dorm and for whatever reason I get on a computer and sorta skipped the first day back. Oh and there was this cool robot thing. It was like a bug and it was trying to do something with this electric socket. Anyways I fell asleep...

When I woke up I found out that the world had been invaded by aliens and had captured my entire school. Except for my sister and I. Which turns out she also decided to skip the first day of school.

I even met one of the boss aliens. He was big and sorta yellow with a smallish head with a large body. An Ammo belt(or something similar) was strapped across his chest. His eyes were white... but he didn't have a mouth where it should have been. His mouth was large and was on diagonal on his stomach.

I also remember when my mom found out that I was ok she was so happy.

Then I woke up. Not sure if I saved the world from aliens or not.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:52 pm

I was Arya Stark, trying to find my brother, Simba. I was being hunted through Paris, and then finally I found a field of rose bushes, and I was all hallelujah. I crawled through them and my arms got all bloody from the thorns. Then I came upon the Tyrells who were savage, forest people, and they had little t.v.s and I saw Simba and Mufasa in a news story because they were wanted. I was extremely happy they hadn't been caught yet. So I demanded to see the the Knight of Flowers to ask him to help me find them, and they Tyrells laughed at me because they were Day Tyrells, and he was a Night Tyrell, who were seen as pansies.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 am

Wow that is one hell of a dream. o.O
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:43 pm

You people have such awesome movie-worthy braingasms. My dreams are usually really stupid. I'm jealous of your subconscious' creativity.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 am

I had this really intense dream last night. I mean REALLY intense in an awesome way but I goddamn forgot just a few minutes after I woke up! Goddamn it. I know they are silly but maybe I gotta start keeping one of those dream journals if it will help remember better
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Wow had a really weird dream. I was part of some rebel group who was using the internet. But it turned out that I was a double agent for the government who wanted to ban the internet. But I fell for the crazy rebel leader girl and I decided to join the rebels. Sadly it was too late the government was on it's way so we had to burn our computers and run. But we ran into the police on the stairs where we had a kung fu battle. Sadly just after the battle I woke up
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:52 am

Why would you want to ban the Internet? Sad
Bad Dream Rex Bad!

I have had a couple of odd dreams lately. One of them... well I knew I wanted to remember it when I woke up but I think I fell back asleep and I forgot it. I do remember there was this hot chick with black hair in it.

Another dream I can somewhat remember.

One of my ex girlfriends decided to expose some crime I committed. Something fairly serious and would ruin my chances with another girl. I was never clear if I actually commited the crime because I remember telling her something about how I never actually did it but for whatever reason I took the fall.

Apparently the ex girlfriend wanted to get back with me and this somehow was part of her master plan. Unfortunately I wasn't into her any more and wanted to be with the other chick.

Who was also apparently another one of my ex girlfriends who had recently come back to town. Apparently I have this master list inside my head of who is and isn't in town(which oddly looks similar to how a guild list looked in a game I used to play)

Anyways. I look at it and most of the names are Red but one of them was Green. So I guess in this dream we were rivals over the girl and I knew since he was in town or whatever we'd be competing again.

So.

I pretty much dreamt I was in this odd love triangle... well rectangle.

Then some really cool or just weird stuff started to happen and I forgot about it.

I think I had this the same night I answered that big list of questions you posted. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next