Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New and Improved Dream Thread.

+4
melissa052
Soap
Rex
Unit7
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The New and Improved Dream Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The New and Improved Dream Thread.

Post by Rex Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:35 pm

I know right? Crazy. I think it was a combination of watching Resident Evil and the Matrix. Something weird happened

Lol nice one. I really hate it when I forget the details. That's actually the reason I started this thread writing about it helps me remember. Like tonight. I had a sequel dreams. Have you had those? You know have this really intense dream and a few weeks later have something like a sequel to it. Like just keeps on going from where you stopped.

Anyway a few weeks ago I dreamed about this girl I am friends and we made out even though there was so complicated reason we shouldn't. And tonight I dreamed that I was on a cruise and when I stared checking my facebook account I suddenly realized that I hadn't talk with the girl since the night we made out which was apparently months ago. And then when I tried contacting her I realized she had blocked me on facebook. The rest of the dream was me trying to get touch in her in increasingly crazy ways while on the open seas. But nothing worked. Man it was a really crappy dream. I hope I don't get a third sequel

And the second one which just ended fiteen minutes ago was set in The Walking Dead Universe. Me and my friends were survivors and knew we had to get to a safe place. So we made a magical portal that transported us to North Canda. Where we started negotiations with Amazonian Eskimos on whether we could stay with them. It was beyond bizzare
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved Dream Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The New and Improved Dream Thread.

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 am

I had a dream a few nights ago that I'm sure you boys will enjoy...

Lesbian couple 69ing in a barrel of grapes. Yup.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:37 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I had a dream a few nights ago that I'm sure you boys will enjoy...

Lesbian couple 69ing in a barrel of grapes. Yup.

Gotta admit, that definitely is something I'd enjoy seeing.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:58 pm

I dreamed I was back at school and had taken over the school for some reason. Not in the fun party way but more in the psychotic I am your ruler now, you will study harder then ever way. It was bizzare
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:04 pm

That does seem bizarre.

I can't remember any of my dreams lately. I think I had a cool one but the second I woke up and tried to think about it, it was just gone. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Okay, the other night I had a dream, and the fact that I'm seeing her live in a couple weeks helped. XD I dreamt I met Alexz Johnson at her concert. First thing I said to her, with my girlfriend on one side of me and my ex (Who I'm still friends with) on the other, was "Marry me! Please! You're Canadian and they're so into gays! You also live in New York! They're also pro-gays, so it's completely legal and totally smiled upon! And I fucking love you!" Then I started talking her ear off about how I'm obsessed with Annie (From So Weird, Alexz played her), and how she and Cara DeLizia (Fi) should totally costar in a futuristic So Weird spin off as a lesbian couple. She totally agreed, possibly to shut me up. Justin and Liz had to pull me way.

Then I woke up and remembered I had a test to take that was due in a couple hours.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:10 am

I dreamed my hand felt itchy so I started scratching. I kept scratching until there was blood, then chunks of flesh but I didn't stop scratching. At the end I only had a bloody skeletal hand left but for some reason I didn't care

That was one of the more weird ones I had recently
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:27 pm

I had a few or maybe it was just one dream.

One I remembered is something I'd actually like to see. It was about Drizzt Do'Urden. Somehow he got captured and was brought back to Menzoberanzon. Now for those of you don't know... basically Drizzt is a Drow and Drow are very cruel and very evil. Drizzt on the other hand is the complete opposite of his kind. Anyways he was in this circular auditorium with a bunch of Drow sitting around him. He was on the stage in shackles. Most people would be scared out of their minds. For whatever reason he was just... smiling. How he planned to escape that one is something I'd love to know.

Another dream scared the crap out of me. I don't remember much about it but I was fooling around with this oxygen tank like thing. The top was more like a hair spray bottle thing. Anyways I was fooling around with it and an idea came to me. I tested to see how it's contents might be released because I thought terorrist were going to use it as a dispersal system for Anthrax.

But the second I 'released' its contents another idea hit me. The terrorist were planning to blow up a nuclear bomb.

Another dream/part had me in this small town. When it was night various creatures would appear and attack people. The only one I actually seeing was this green and yellow thing, sorta looked like a praying mantis except it's arms were swords. Oh and some old guy was messing around with two sai's and commenting on a kid who was doing likewise that he never demonstrated something infront of the kid and was baffled as to how he knew how.

A bit later, same dream, I was reading this book and there was this announcment that the mystery would be revealed soon. Apparently I was in this town trying to solve a mystery. I soon realized I was actually reading book 3 and I had only gotten halfway through book 2.

So those were my dreams last night. I think.

Now I am off to write 5k words before midnight.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:59 pm

WTF is it with me and nuclear attacks. Last night I dreamed I was occupied with something and not paying attention and on the radio and news I heard about some sort of attack on the Hawaiian islands. I eventually ask Freddy Wong of all people who apparently lives near by me... odd... anyways he tells me that North Korea finally dropped the big bomb.

Now I expected this dream like a week ago or so. I went to see the remake of Red Dawn. Which is about you know North Koreans invading the US. Good movie btw definitely worth checking out. Though not sure how it compares to the original because i have yet to see it.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 am

Haha lol good ones. Loving the nukes

Ditto on the sai. I always wanted to get some but I never got around to it. I got some throwing stars, some throwing knives, a few katanas but still cna't find good sais

So did you get a sequel dream to the book one? I would love to know the mystery

Anyway I had a few weird dreams as well. Probably from overindulging in TV. First was a REALLY vivid I mean really really vivid dream of me having sex with Belle(Emilie De Ravin) from OUAT
Spoiler:

Still can't believe how real it felt

Then I had this other weird dream where I was driving a car on the higway and I kept hitting the gas until I was driving with insane speed. Until I saw a truck. Then I hit the gas even harder and crashed straight into it. Then I exited the wreck with my entire body on fire only to see Bjork wearing a Scottish kilt and yelling firewalk with me.

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Nope no sequel dreams. Damn you are lucky to have a sex dream about Emilie De Ravin. I was always a bit jealous of Charlie. Razz

I did have a dream where apparently I was some surgical intern though. Was working at this hospital and next thing I know a madman with a guns hoots me three times. Once in the head, another in my stomach area and not sure where else he hit me. Fora brief while I was freaking out until I realized I was you know still alive and didn't seem like I was in any immediate danger of dying.

Then I found out one of my friends from High School was supposed to do the surgery that would fix me up and remove the bullet from my head. I took one look at him and went 'Nope'

Anyways I spent the rest of the dream wandering around the hospital complaining that no one is operating on me and trying to save my life. That and wondering why no one seemed to notice I had a gunshot to the head. Then I began to wonder how I even became a surgeon to begin with... I don't actually have steadiest hands.

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:31 am

I know it was amazing. I guess doing that marathon of Once Upon a Time paid off Althugh I guess this makes me the beast

Weird. I don't think I have had a hospital dream lately. Although I did have a weird dream

I was just finished showering. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk you know just generally relaxing around the home and then when I go into the living room I see a man rappelling down the building right in front of my window. He stopped right in front of my window and balanced himself so I kinda stood there awkwardly not knowing how to react.....and then when I didn't wake up and I realize that this in fact not a dream but reality. Apparently the neighbors below me are doing some work on their apartment from the outside and the workers were rappelling down from the roof to do it

I really should start actually talking to my neighbors. Or you know visiting the whole neighbors association meetings or however they are called
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Just finished another dream. So I was part of the USA Presidents security detail and we were visiting a farm. But suddenly this huge huge angry dog burst out of his cage. We rushed the president inside while some of the agents remained outside trying to distract the dog

When we were inside I noticed that now it was a huge bull they were trying to distract and the other agents were Leverage crew. But they weren't armed so I threw them sharpened canes(yeah I have no idea where they came from)

Finally I decided I can't leave them alone so I got a bamboo stick and asked the hot farmers daughter(who was Elisha Cuthbert) if I can borrow her deodorant. So armed with a deodorant an bamboo stick I went to help the crew but it was too late. Parker tells me that Hardison had already gotten the bull inside all heroically .

I went to inform the president who personally called Hardison and then we were informed that this was a terrorist attack from people who modified diesel engines of cars to piss animals and the next step was to use them to piss off humans
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum