Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Game

+6
joselin4life
dreamgirl18
Unit7
Malletmusic17
MrsJazz
Hannah_Banana222
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Writing Game Empty Writing Game

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun May 16, 2010 3:03 pm

New writing game for a new website. Smile It's been forever.
But I can't start these things for the life of me.
So... Who wants to start it off?
Writing Game Writing
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Writing Game Empty Re: Writing Game

Post by MrsJazz Sun May 16, 2010 3:04 pm

I've had ideas floating in my head...care if I do?

*jumps up and down*
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Sun May 16, 2010 3:06 pm

come on mrs jazz(:
lets goooo Very Happy
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun May 16, 2010 3:07 pm

I was running away. Running away from my rich mother who shopped so much I doubt she remembered she had kids. Running away from my father who thought money solved everything. Running away from this God forsaken state, Alabama. I was goign back to New York where I belonged, where I was born and raised. In my glamorous escape attempt I'd forgotten one thing. One very important thing. I slammed my fists down onto the steering wheel. Gas. I'd run out of gas on a deserted, dirt road. I strained my eyes, I could seen one house off in the distance. Trees for miles. I had no clue where I was or where a gas station was for that matter. I pushed my head against the steering wheel letting out a loud cry.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun May 16, 2010 3:10 pm

*deletes post anyways*

Yup, no mods. But you got a Admin thats bored. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl18 Sun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Wow, I feel like an idiot, but could someone explain this to me? Sorry to interrupt.
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Unit7 wrote:*deletes post anyways*

Yup, no mods. But you got a Admin thats bored. Very Happy

You know...I've been dying to write one about a female firefighter. But, I guess I would hate to put my experiences in there. Some memories I'd like to keep to myself. But seems like everytime I begin to type it, I just stop.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm

dreamgirl18 wrote:Wow, I feel like an idiot, but could someone explain this to me? Sorry to interrupt.

A lot of us like writing so we go back and forth posting bits and in the end have a complete story (sometimes novel, lol)
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl18 Sun May 16, 2010 3:16 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:Wow, I feel like an idiot, but could someone explain this to me? Sorry to interrupt.

A lot of us like writing so we go back and forth posting bits and in the end have a complete story (sometimes novel, lol)

Thank you so much Mrs. Jazz. It seemed self-explanatory, but I didn't want to be wrong and mess up your game.
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun May 16, 2010 3:20 pm

dreamgirl18 wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

Thank you so much Mrs. Jazz. It seemed self-explanatory, but I didn't want to be wrong and mess up your game.

Very welcome. With the new quote button it'll be a piece of cake to have writing games. No worried about interrupting Smile
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl18 Sun May 16, 2010 3:27 pm

MrsJazz wrote:I was running away. Running away from my rich mother who shopped so much I doubt she remembered she had kids. Running away from my father who thought money solved everything. Running away from this God forsaken state, Alabama. I was goign back to New York where I belonged, where I was born and raised. In my glamorous escape attempt I'd forgotten one thing. One very important thing. I slammed my fists down onto the steering wheel. Gas. I'd run out of gas on a deserted, dirt road. I strained my eyes, I could seen one house off in the distance. Trees for miles. I had no clue where I was or where a gas station was for that matter. I pushed my head against the steering wheel letting out a loud cry.

I fumbled through my purse, looking for a phone, money, anything that would get me closer to New York. My search was in vain, having only found five dollar-bills in the glove-compartment. I sighed and flung the car door open. What now?

Suddenly, I heard a faint scream coming from somewhere far ahead.
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun May 16, 2010 3:31 pm

dreamgirl18 wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:I was running away. Running away from my rich mother who shopped so much I doubt she remembered she had kids. Running away from my father who thought money solved everything. Running away from this God forsaken state, Alabama. I was goign back to New York where I belonged, where I was born and raised. In my glamorous escape attempt I'd forgotten one thing. One very important thing. I slammed my fists down onto the steering wheel. Gas. I'd run out of gas on a deserted, dirt road. I strained my eyes, I could seen one house off in the distance. Trees for miles. I had no clue where I was or where a gas station was for that matter. I pushed my head against the steering wheel letting out a loud cry.

I fumbled through my purse, looking for a phone, money, anything that would get me closer to New York. My search was in vain, having only found five dollar-bills in the glove-compartment. I sighed and flung the car door open. What now?

I looked ahead, seeing nothing. Then came the sound again. I decided to folow the faint sound, so I got out of my car and began to walk. I finally got closer to the noise and saw......
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun May 16, 2010 3:34 pm

joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

I looked ahead, seeing nothing. Then came the sound again. I decided to folow the faint sound, so I got out of my car and began to walk. I finally got closer to the noise and saw......

What looked to be a man made pond. A few kids in swim trucks yelped as they plunged into the water. I shook my head, way to go stupid, I thought. I should have known it was nothing big.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

What looked to be a man made pond. A few kids in swim trucks yelped as they plunged into the water. I shook my head, way to go stupid, I thought. I should have known it was nothing big.

I turned around and walked back to my car, what a waste of my time, I thought to myself many times. I quickly made it to my car and waited for someone to drive down this road. I've already been waiting here for about thirty minutes. I sat there and then I saw bright lights driving past me. I rushed out of my car and repetantly screamed "Wait" so loud, but they didn't hear me. I was stuck there until someone else drove down ths road.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl18 Sun May 16, 2010 3:42 pm

joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

I turned around and walked back to my car, what a waste of my time, I thought to myself many times. I quickly made it to my car and waited for someone to drive down this road. I've already been waiting here for about thirty minutes. I sat there and then I saw bright lights driving past me. I rushed out of my car and repetantly screamed "Wait" so loud, but they didn't hear me. I was stuck there until someone else drove down ths road.

Giving up, I climbed back in my car. Suddenly, I recognized the familiar sight of head-lights approaching. The rickety truck pulled up behind mine and a man emerged from the driver's side.
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Sun May 16, 2010 3:45 pm

dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

Giving up, I climbed back in my car. Suddenly, I recognized the familiar sight of head-lights approaching. The rickety truck pulled up behind mine and a man emerged from the driver's side.

The man slowly walked to the car. I became worried, wondering who it was or what they wanted. Then he tapped on the window.
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun May 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

The man slowly walked to the car. I became worried, wondering who it was or what they wanted. Then he tapped on the window.
I let the window down. "Do you need a lift" He asked. "I just ran out of gas" I paused then continued "I was suppose to be on my way to New York". "I can give you a ride to a gas station" The man said while smiling. I hesitated then.....
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Sun May 16, 2010 3:49 pm

joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

I let the window down. "Do you need a lift" He asked "Yes, I do" I replied climbing back up to the front of my car. "I ran out of gas" I paused then continued "I was suppose to be on my way to New York". "I can give you a ride to a gas station" The man said while smiling.

I got into his truck. I was looking forward to the gas station, if that made sense to look forward to. We had driven for about thirty minutes and we hadn't arrived at any gas station, or anywhere for that matter.
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun May 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

I let the window down. "Do you need a lift" He asked "Yes, I do" I replied climbing back up to the front of my car. "I ran out of gas" I paused then continued "I was suppose to be on my way to New York". "I can give you a ride to a gas station" The man said while smiling.

I got into his truck. I was looking forward to the gas station, if that made sense to look forward to. We had driven for about thirty minutes and we hadn't arrived at any gas station, or anywhere for that matter.

He must be taking the long way I thought to myself. Another 10 minutes passed, and I began to worry, my heart began to beat faster. "Are we almost there?" I asked him
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Sun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

He must be taking the long way I thought to myself. Another 10 minutes passed, and I began to worry, my heart began to beat faster. "Are we almost there?" I asked him

There was a long silence. and then he pulled into a driveway of an old abandoned house.
He smiled. "Oh, we are there."
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl18 Sun May 16, 2010 3:58 pm

joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

The car began to slow down...30MPH...25MPH...10MPH

The car jerked to a hault in front of the house.
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun May 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

There was a long silence. and then he pulled into a driveway of an old abandoned house.

"are you sure this is a gas station, it doesn't look like one" I stated. I tried to turn around until I felt hands pulling my arms.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun May 16, 2010 4:00 pm

dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

The car began to slow down...30MPH...25MPH...10MPH

The car jerked to a hault in front of the house.

"are you sure this is a gas station, it doesn't look like one" I stated. I tried to turn around until I felt hands pulling my arms.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Sun May 16, 2010 4:01 pm

joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

"It's a station. but, hmm, its cold out! cuddle next to me sugar?"
He pulled me near to him.
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun May 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
dreamgirl18 wrote:

"It's a station. but, hmm, its cold out! cuddle next to me sugar?"
He pulled me near to him.

"Umm. No thank you. Can you just take me back to my car?" I begged. He pulled me tighter. "Let's just cuddle" he said and he 'dragged' us into the house.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next