Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Honesty Game

4 posters

Go down

The Honesty Game Empty The Honesty Game

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:31 pm

So we haven't played this in a while.  Like over a year.
And we've been lacking some good drama.  Hopefully this'll stir something up. Wink

Post a comment asking "What do you think of me?"
Anyone else then must answer in complete honesty.  Tact is not necessary, but try not to be too cruel. Razz

Here are the rules:
-You can't talk about someone who hasn't already willingly entered the game.
-You must give at least 1 positive and 1 negative thing about each person you comment on.
-Play at your own risk.  If you know you're sensitive, don't play.  If someone says something mean about you, suck it up.
-If you want to give your opinion on someone, everyone else has your consent to talk about you.

Let the game begin!
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The Honesty Game Empty Re: The Honesty Game

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:32 pm

What do you think of me?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:What do you think of me?

I think you are very strong person. Someone who can handle their own shit. And you are intelligent and wise beyond your years, though its hard to see under your endearing immaturity. Plus you usually admit it when you are ignorant on a subject being disscussed, and you always have a willingness to learn about it. You never go into anything with hard-set preconceptiuons, and agknowledge the strengths and weaknesses on both sides of an argument.

But, I think you probably don't have many friends. You are not generally agreeable which I wouldn't say is a serious flaw. More like one of the "flaws" I feel are warranted.

And you are tactless like no senile old woman can ever hope to be.

And can be somewhat of a bully who will "gang up" on a target. You don't have too have other people on your side, but when they are you use it to your advantage.

Hehe. That was slightly entertaining.

What do you think of me?
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:59 am

The Hannah
What do you think of me?

At the beginning I though you were messed up. Academically smart but otherwise lacking in common sense and experience
But since then you have really matured and developed your brain. For a teenager you actually seem to have a mind of your own which is saying a lot.
In conclusion when I take over the world I let you live Smile

The Piper
What do you think of me?

I don't really remember having many run in with you but from what I remember you were quite smart when it comes to discussing issues

You also came off as a bitch in some situations but I like that in a girl The Honesty Game Icon_biggrin

You shall also be spared when The Age of Rex comes

The Rex
What do you think of me?

Hmm that's a hard one. How to describe Rex?

Well he is a lover not a fighter but he is also a fighter so don't get any ideas. His charm is so contagious, vaccines have been created for it. He is the only man to ever ace a Rorschach test. His personality is so magnetic, he cannot carry credit cards. Police often question him, just because they find him interesting. Alien abductors have asked him to probe them. His organ donation card, also lists his sarcasm. If he disagrees with someone it is because they are wrong. All of his questions are rhetorical.

Was once found guilty, of being innocent .He once gave an autograph in sign language . Sharks have a week dedicated to him. If he punched you, you’d be fighting the urge to thank him. He's been known to cure narcolepsy just by walking into a room. People hang on his every word, even the prepositions. He could disarm you with his looks, or his hands either way. He can speak braille.

He lives vicariously through himself. He can undeniably prove that the Bermuda Triangle is, in fact, a parallelogram. When he looks in the mirror there’s never a reflection because he is only 1 of a kind. He once taught a German Shepherd how to bark in Spanish. Women say that sleeping with him is like being caught in a flesh storm with a 100% chance of satisfaction

His legend precedes him the way lightning precedes thunder.

He is The Rex

However the Spanish Civil War was started by two women fighting over him. A sad collateral damage due to the fact that his pillow talk is years ahead of it’s time

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Haha! Thanks, guys. Smile

Piper:
You're the kind of person who knows what she wants.  You have your opinions, and if someone wants to change them, you won't have it.  This is both a good and bad thing.  For one, you're not easily taken advantage of.  You know exactly what you believe, and you let others know that.  On the other hand, your hardheadedness may keep you from learning new ways of thinking.

You're really smart, both school-ly and in the real world.  You try to educate yourself about certain issues before jumping into something beyond your knowledge.  This is good, as it prevents learning from biased sources.

Also, you aren't very firm in your decisions.  Not that I'm complaining, but you've said you were leaving the forum.  Obviously, you came back.  Don't get me wrong—I'm glad you're back, but you should've thought through your decision before telling others.  This could come back to bite you.  You might get someone's hopes up about something that's not a sure thing.

Rex:
Oh, sexy Rexy.  So much to say.

You are also smart.  Like crazy smart.  I'm sure a part of that comes from being European, but you're definitely above the norm.

You can be quite a jerk.  Sometimes that's just fine.  Personally, I prefer a guy who knows how to insult someone, but you just don't know where to stop.  I'm sure you've offended many people around here who didn't truly deserve the butt end of your jokes.  In real life, you probably don't treat strangers very well, so people hate you before really knowing you.

You're not entirely bounded by society.  You don't care to follow all the rules, especially the stupid ones.  Government just isn't something you see as something to respect.  But overall, I think you're a decent person.  You care about humanity as a whole, and you're not going out hurting people.

You're incredibly arrogant.  Unless you really are as great as you say you are, that's not cool.  Confidence is one thing, but you go way beyond a healthy level of self esteem.

Lastly, because you seem so pleased with yourself, I picture you being really hot. tongue
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Haha! Thanks, guys. Smile

Piper:
You're the kind of person who knows what she wants.  You have your opinions, and if someone wants to change them, you won't have it.  This is both a good and bad thing.  For one, you're not easily taken advantage of.  You know exactly what you believe, and you let others know that.  On the other hand, your hardheadedness may keep you from learning new ways of thinking.

You're really smart, both school-ly and in the real world.  You try to educate yourself about certain issues before jumping into something beyond your knowledge.  This is good, as it prevents learning from biased sources.

Also, you aren't very firm in your decisions.  Not that I'm complaining, but you've said you were leaving the forum.  Obviously, you came back.  Don't get me wrong—I'm glad you're back, but you should've thought through your decision before telling others.  This could come back to bite you.  You might get someone's hopes up about something that's not a sure thing.

Rex:
Oh, sexy Rexy.  So much to say.

You are also smart.  Like crazy smart.  I'm sure a part of that comes from being European, but you're definitely above the norm.

You can be quite a jerk.  Sometimes that's just fine.  Personally, I prefer a guy who knows how to insult someone, but you just don't know where to stop.  I'm sure you've offended many people around here who didn't truly deserve the butt end of your jokes.  In real life, you probably don't treat strangers very well, so people hate you before really knowing you.

You're not entirely bounded by society.  You don't care to follow all the rules, especially the stupid ones.  Government just isn't something you see as something to respect.  But overall, I think you're a decent person.  You care about humanity as a whole, and you're not going out hurting people.

You're incredibly arrogant.  Unless you really are as great as you say you are, that's not cool.  Confidence is one thing, but you go way beyond a healthy level of self esteem.

Lastly, because you seem so pleased with yourself, I picture you being really hot. tongue

You got your hopes up that I was leaving? Sad
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:13 pm

No, of course not. I said I'm glad you're back, didn't I? O_o

All I'm saying is you may do the same thing about something that matters. Like 10 years from now, you may tell your young children you're buying them a puppy, only to find out later the one you wanted was vicious. Kids'll be disappointed when you don't follow through.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:No, of course not. I said I'm glad you're back, didn't I? O_o

All I'm saying is you may do the same thing about something that matters. Like 10 years from now, you may tell your young children you're buying them a puppy, only to find out later the one you wanted was vicious. Kids'll be disappointed when you don't follow through.

Hehe. I get what you are saying. I wasn't going to coming back because on the rare occassions I checked that old forum, well it wasn't a purty sight.
But regardless thanks for directing me here, even though I don't post frequently, I have fun in this shit hole. It is sooooooo less dramaish and tons more enjoyable than it was back in the day.

P.S.
I hate kids. lol jk
kind of.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 pm

GASP! Hating kids? You shall be flogged. Razz

Hmm...

I expected more people to play. You guys are a bunch of wimps!
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Rex you're a sexy beast. That is all I will say.

But you are obnoxious to no end.

Your virtual groin stirring capabilities, however, often make up for the fact.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:15 am

What do you think of me?
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:18 pm

brown eyes sp wrote:What do you think of me?

Your pretty. And cool with all your science stuff. I too enjoy Biology.

No negatives. I don't know you that well.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:23 pm

*bump* Let's do this again, yes?

Four and a half years later.
I'm bored and reading old stuff (not just here -- I've been reading old emails and Facebook messages, too). Ah, nostalgia.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down