Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question

+2
pinkcupcake
maggiemay
6 posters

Go down

Question Empty Question

Post by maggiemay Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 pm

I'm thinking about getting a new case for my iPod and I designed this one on skinit.com and I was wondering if you guys like it/think I should get it.
I realize it's kind of a silly question, but for $20 I want to be sure it'll be a good purchase.

Question Page0013

And another question- do you think this looks like a good camera? I want to buy a new one and I found this and really like it.
http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/541557344.htm?bct=t1134

Thanks Very Happy

maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Question Empty Re: Question

Post by pinkcupcake Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Aw I like that, Maggie Loo! I think you should get it! (:

And about the camera, that looks great to me (:
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm

pinkcupcake wrote:Aw I like that, Maggie Loo! I think you should get it! (:

And about the camera, that looks great to me (:

I think I will. Thanks Very Happy

It looks great to me too! I think we're gonna go look at one tomorrow. Thanks again Mady Loo Very Happy
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Looks like a cool case to me. Smile

As for the camera, looks good also. Though I am no expert when it comes to these things so... yeah. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Unit7 wrote:Looks like a cool case to me. Smile

As for the camera, looks good also. Though I am no expert when it comes to these things so... yeah. lol

Thanks Very Happy

Haha I'm no expert either. Thanks though Very Happy I like the fact that it's shockproof/waterproof/freeze proof.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 pm

maggiemay wrote:

Thanks Very Happy

Haha I'm no expert either. Thanks though Very Happy I like the fact that it's shockproof/waterproof/freeze proof.

That definitely good qualities to have lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Unit7 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

Thanks Very Happy

That definitely good qualities to have lol

Definitely. All electronics should be like that. xD
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:53 pm

You would think that all electronics would be like that. I know it might boost the prices up some but seems to be worth it. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:57 pm

I think being able to take my iPod into the water and have it still work is definitely worth the extra money.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 pm

maggiemay wrote:I think being able to take my iPod into the water and have it still work is definitely worth the extra money.

haha that would be realy cool.

Someday almost all electronic devices will probably work excellent while both dry and underwater. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcupcake Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Magggggieeee I have a question Smile Do you love your iPod touch? I'm babysitting this little girl who's my neighbor for two weeks (during the day) and her parents are paying me big time for it because she's a bit of a piece of work, lol. Anyways, I'm going to use part of the money to get an iPod touch and was wondering if it was as great as it seems to be (:
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Unit7 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:I think being able to take my iPod into the water and have it still work is definitely worth the extra money.

haha that would be realy cool.

Someday almost all electronic devices will probably work excellent while both dry and underwater. Very Happy

I certainly hope so. It would be awesome.

pinkcupcake wrote:Magggggieeee I have a question Smile Do you love your iPod touch? I'm babysitting this little girl who's my neighbor for two weeks (during the day) and her parents are paying me big time for it because she's a bit of a piece of work, lol. Anyways, I'm going to use part of the money to get an iPod touch and was wondering if it was as great as it seems to be (:

I LOVE it! You'll get addicted to it pretty quickly. I got an 8G because I'm not a huge music person. There are so many cool things you can do with it. I'd definitely get it if I were you.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Didn't know it was possible for a camera to freeze and get damaged by it. I can see certain parts getting fried in the heat, but freeze? scratch
Oh well, hahah. Looks like a pretty good camera though. I mean, you can get it wet, leave it out in the snow, and smack it on stuff..It has to be good Razz Olympus is a good brand to get too. My mom had one forever (not digital) and never had a problem with it and now we share a big Olympus digital 10x zoom-deal that we've had for several years now and it still works excellent.

The iPod skin looks pretty cool too.

xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcupcake Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

pinkcupcake wrote:Magggggieeee I have a question Smile Do you love your iPod touch? I'm babysitting this little girl who's my neighbor for two weeks (during the day) and her parents are paying me big time for it because she's a bit of a piece of work, lol. Anyways, I'm going to use part of the money to get an iPod touch and was wondering if it was as great as it seems to be (:

I LOVE it! You'll get addicted to it pretty quickly. I got an 8G because I'm not a huge music person. There are so many cool things you can do with it. I'd definitely get it if I were you.[/quote]

Yay, I'm gonna get it then!!! (: Oh and I'm sure I will, trust me. Hmmm yeah I was wondering which G I would get... I really don't have THAT much music, maybe five hundred but not TOO much. And I would do everything on there. Games, go on Facebook, Twitter, Internet in general, Youtube, AHHHH I'm so excited! xD
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Didn't know it was possible for a camera to freeze and get damaged by it. I can see certain parts getting fried in the heat, but freeze? scratch
Oh well, hahah. Looks like a pretty good camera though. I mean, you can get it wet, leave it out in the snow, and smack it on stuff..It has to be good Razz Olympus is a good brand to get too. My mom had one forever (not digital) and never had a problem with it and now we share a big Olympus digital 10x zoom-deal that we've had for several years now and it still works excellent.

The iPod skin looks pretty cool too.

It might have to do with the water. Who knows.

I currently have an HP Photosmart and anything is better than it Razz Thanks Very Happy

pinkcupcake wrote:

I LOVE it! You'll get addicted to it pretty quickly. I got an 8G because I'm not a huge music person. There are so many cool things you can do with it. I'd definitely get it if I were you.

Yay, I'm gonna get it then!!! (: Oh and I'm sure I will, trust me. Hmmm yeah I was wondering which G I would get... I really don't have THAT much music, maybe five hundred but not TOO much. And I would do everything on there. Games, go on Facebook, Twitter, Internet in general, Youtube, AHHHH I'm so excited! xD[/quote]

It's either 8, 34, or 68 (I think). I wish they still had 16, I totally would have gotten that one.
I was warned I would get addicted quickly and it was an accurate statement.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:00 am

Dude seriously? That's way too much money to blow on a simple case. Use for something more fun! Well unless your parents are the ones paying for it
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:02 am

The case is so cute. I think you should get it. i need to get a new one for my itouch.

And i think the camera looks good too.

joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 am

Rex wrote:Dude seriously? That's way too much money to blow on a simple case. Use for something more fun! Well unless your parents are the ones paying for it

$20 isn't bad, especially considering it's custom made. My mom does owe me $20, so she might agree to pay for it.

joselin4life wrote:The case is so cute. I think you should get it. i need to get a new one for my itouch.

And i think the camera looks good too.

Thanks Smile
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down