Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unit I think you are REALLY going to want to see this

2 posters

Go down

Unit I think you are REALLY going to want to see this Empty Unit I think you are REALLY going to want to see this

Post by Rex Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:39 am

Perhaps you have already seen this but in case you haven't here are two of your favorite things combined.

Amber Tamblyn + Zombies Smile

Enjoy

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Unit I think you are REALLY going to want to see this Empty Re: Unit I think you are REALLY going to want to see this

Post by Unit7 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:37 pm

I remember reading about Babylon Fields ages ago. When I read that the show didn't get picked up I didn't bother to think of looking for the pilot.

Thanks for linking. Will have to watch it. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Unit I think you are REALLY going to want to see this Empty Re: Unit I think you are REALLY going to want to see this

Post by Rex Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:29 pm

I saw it. It certainly is an interesting take on zombies(kinda similar to the one in Supernatural) but the show felt kinda weak. I can see why they didn't pick it up. Although maybe that's my bias due to having seen The Walking Dead
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Rex wrote:I saw it. It certainly is an interesting take on zombies(kinda similar to the one in Supernatural) but the show felt kinda weak. I can see why they didn't pick it up. Although maybe that's my bias due to having seen The Walking Dead

Hmm haven't seen it yet, got caught up in Legend of the Seeker. But any Zombie show would seem rather weak compared to The Walking Dead. Hell most zombie movies seem to fall short. Then again I suppose that might not be hard considering the recent ones.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down