Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlestar Galactica- Reserved for Future Review

2 posters

Go down

Battlestar Galactica- Reserved for Future Review Empty Battlestar Galactica- Reserved for Future Review

Post by Unit7 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Battlestar Galactica has always been a show I have been meaning to get to. I knew the basic plot of the series. That humanity was on the run after a devestating and brief war between the Cylons. That humanity were trying to find Earth and escape.

You know it's funny. During the first season I really wasn't all that interested. I didn't think it was bad I just wasn't sure the point of certain things. Twice I had considered just stopping to watch the series. Perhaps it wasn't a show for me. So for me it was a rough start. But I remembered the commercials for Battlestar Galactica and how they focused on who were the remaining Cylons to be revealed. So I thought I might aswell stick it out. Four seasons or so really isn't that long.

I am thankful I decided to continue watching. Though I really hope by the end there will be some explination of certain aspects of the show. For starters. Was the Supernova triggered by something or was it all just really really dumb luck and timing? That or there really is some sort of higher intelligence who has managed to orcastrate that and Kara's apparent ressurection.

In the end I am glad I decided to just plow on through the series. Because there have some amazing episodes and performances. Also some of the suspense in this show has kept me on the edge of my seat. Especially when Admiral Whatsherface and Adama were both planning a coup against the other. That scene with Kara walking slowly, unsnapping her holster, as she approaches the Pegasus's CIC was just tense and it continued as she reached it. I mean Adama backed out but then... would Admiral Whatsherface?

But I love how the Cylons are almost never the enemy in this series. It's humans. Time and time again I am surprised that any of them seem to think they are somehow superior to the Cylons. Especially the former crew and Admiral of the Pegasus. I mean at that point I had little sympathy for the cylons but seeing how they treated her was just horrible.

Well I'll get a bigger review up later. Sometime.

Though once the Rover evolves and comes back to Earth. I won't stop him. Smile
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica- Reserved for Future Review Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica- Reserved for Future Review

Post by Rex Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 am

Can't wait for the bigger review and my counter review geek

By the way did you hear they are making a new BSG series Blood and Chrome that will take place during the first Cylon war? It sound awesome
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica- Reserved for Future Review Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica- Reserved for Future Review

Post by Unit7 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Rex wrote:Can't wait for the bigger review and my counter review geek

By the way did you hear they are making a new BSG series Blood and Chrome that will take place during the first Cylon war? It sound awesome

Looking forward to that.

Yeah I did hear about Blood and Chrome. Was looking stuff up about Caprica, which I finally finished and need to review, and stumbled onto Blood and Chrome. Looking forward to see the Admiral kick some ass as a young pilot. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down