Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Blood

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

True Blood - Page 2 Empty Re: True Blood

Post by Unit7 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Been catching up and my day just got awesome when I heard "zombies are coming'

I was like 'what the hell is that Plants vs Zombies?' At first I Thought it was some ad or something and then I thought 'Did i somehow start that game up?'

then I was like 'Oh that guard chick is playing!'

So cool. Smile

Love that game. Sorta wish I wasn't cheap to buy the full version or to lazy to pirate it. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:41 pm

You know I got to admit. I sometimes enjoy a little fanservice. I mean what would Highschool of the Dead be without 99% of all the females having big breasts? Some fanservice is good. Everyone enjoys it once and awhile.

But for the past two episodes it feels like every Erick scene has him naked. Aside from the whole daytime scenes. So far every scene with sookie or erick has them in bed.

Its... rather annoying.

Some sex and some fanservice is fine. But this is just getting out of hand
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 pm

"Werewolf I am gonna need you to shut the fuck up right now" Haha I am loving that Bill has turned into a BAMF this season

I am kinda loving the idea of Jessica and Jason together and I must say even though they took the heavy handed approach and turned Hoyt into a douche I must admit I am impressed in how quickly they made ditch the Jessica/Hoyt relationship even though I liked it before

I was glad to see that Marnie is not limited just to controlling the death but has more tricks up her sleeve.

Now I can't wait for the next episode

Lol Zombies? Do you mean the Pam/Tourist moment?

Haha oh come on. This is still nothing compared to the Maryanne scenes. Rememebr the orgies every second episode? That's just how True Blood rolls. And I really wouldn't mind some fanservice from Jessica Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Rex wrote:"Werewolf I am gonna need you to shut the fuck up right now" Haha I am loving that Bill has turned into a BAMF this season

So far Bill has been really fun this season. Especially during moments like these. I mean who knew he could be a badass like that? Razz

I am kinda loving the idea of Jessica and Jason together and I must say even though they took the heavy handed approach and turned Hoyt into a douche I must admit I am impressed in how quickly they made ditch the Jessica/Hoyt relationship even though I liked it before

Personally I still prefer Hoyt and Jessica. But I am starting to enjoy Jessica and Jason. Oh and I knew from the way the episode ended that Jessica wasn't in any real trouble.

I was glad to see that Marnie is not limited just to controlling the death but has more tricks up her sleeve.

Yeah that should make it interesting. Though I sorta wish they hadn't waited so long before she got possessed. Most of this season just sorta feels unfocused to me. I mean no offense but wtf was with that dead chick and the baby? It just felt a bit too random. But then maybe I was hoping to see whatshisface come back even for a short while. Razz

Lol Zombies? Do you mean the Pam/Tourist moment?

Early in one of the episodes, I think its the one where Marnie escapes and has one of the Sheriffs try and kill Bill, a guard is playing a game called Plants vs Zombies on a tablet. Its a really fun game where you are some guy hoarding up in your house and have to plant various well plants to defend your home against the zombie invasion. If the zombie breaks through your defenses like 4 times you lose. But the backyard/front yard whatever keeps changing every few levels and everything gets a bit harder so you have to think if new ways to defend your home.

Its pretty easy, but its still alot of fun.

Haha oh come on. This is still nothing compared to the Maryanne scenes. Rememebr the orgies every second episode? That's just how True Blood rolls. And I really wouldn't mind some fanservice from Jessica Wink

Ok so maybe it could be worse. But then again. I am still Bill/Sookie. Its all just cheap fanservice to the wrong kind of fans!! Although I have to admit Sookies dream with both Bill and Erick was hillarious... that and she looks great in red. Wink

Also more fanservice from Jessica would always be fun. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:10 pm

--

Last edited by Soap on Sun May 25, 2014 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Soap
Soap

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Blood slurpie! Eric is awesome Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

--

Last edited by Soap on Sun May 25, 2014 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Soap
Soap

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:23 am

Man True Blood always delivers great finale episodes! So amazing. And I have to say I am so into Jessica and Jason right now. And I so want to see Jessica in her little Red Riding Whore outfit Smile)))

True Blood - Page 2 Tumblr_lre3c5WQeW1qaho1po1_250
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:52 pm

See I didnt actually really like this seasons finale. In fact, I have to say I didnt like the season all that much. I mean yeah it had some amazingly unforgettable moments... speaking of which I gotta save that gif.

But overall it just seemed like a let down. So much potential for this season too.

Take the haunting of Arlenes baby. While as a side story I guess its pretty cool and neat. I can see that it shows Lafayette as a medium... but it was also rather random. I really wish it was the bad dude from Season 1.d

While I did find it hillarious that Sookie was like 'Eric you just killed my godmother!' it also just seemed like a completely random and out of place. Now i get that they are building up for some season where its Fairies vs Vampires... but it happened and it was over with.

I suppose thinking back now. It wasnt too bad. But Alot of it still feels rather unfocused.

Also I'd be surprised if uh Tera actually dies. last I checked it was still at night... nightish anyways. I mean yeah killing off her character would be great. She wasn't a fun character since before halfway through Season 1(I had high hopes for her) So yeah kill her off... but dont kill her off with two vampires not a second away who would be more then willing to heal someone for sookie.

Just saying.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. When you really think about it the entire season went into too many directions. In fact I was bored a few times during the season. However by the end it did give me those hype up glasses where I felt like it was awesome

Now I hope that they do leave Tara and cut off a lot of the other tiny storylines or actually used them to make a moe streamlined next season

P.S did you check out the new Dexter season?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Rex wrote:Yeah I know what you mean. When you really think about it the entire season went into too many directions. In fact I was bored a few times during the season. However by the end it did give me those hype up glasses where I felt like it was awesome

Now I hope that they do leave Tara and cut off a lot of the other tiny storylines or actually used them to make a moe streamlined next season

P.S did you check out the new Dexter season?

It still had some incredible moments. But yeah I hope that with Tera gone and Sam's brother dead, and something about the werepanthers being over with(oh poor jason) they will have a more focused season.

The next season is starting to look interesting. I mean whatshisface of the Fellowship of the Sun is back... and undead and hopefully it wont be long for us to have a point to all this fairy crap.

But yeah I think the real downside was True Blood was trying to do to much at the same time.

Also yes. I was going to make a post about the new Dexter. Saw it a couple of days ago and was pleasantly surprised it was leaked. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:03 pm

I agree, the season wasn't great. The opening concept where she comes back after a year was amazing.

I don't know about you guys but the romantic aspect of Sookie Stackhouse is just downright annoying now. Tara needs to go.

Jason and Jessica shouldn't have happened, and I was dissapointed to see they weren't loyal to the books and have him turn into a werepanther.

Until next season guys.
Soap
Soap

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon May 14, 2012 5:06 am

So this looks good. Really good

Especially this. I mean damn

True Blood - Page 2 Tumblr_m40102eAvG1qd4cz9o1_r1_500
Rex
Rex
Leliel