Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter series

+2
scifidawn
chasity834xox
6 posters

Go down

Harry Potter series Empty Harry Potter series

Post by chasity834xox Sun May 30, 2010 7:14 pm

J.K. Rowling is truly brilliant. The whole entire series is absolutely amazing. The books are written incredibly and the movies, in my opinion, have definitely done the books justice. I only know of a few people who don't like the series. I haven't actually read all of the books, (I'm currently in the middle of "Half Blood Prince") but I'm still as much of a fan as the next HP freak. Haha Razz

So, for the other fans of the series, let everyone know what your favorite book(s), movie(s), and character(s) are from the franchise. Feel free to add anything else or to just talk about your love of the series. Smile

My favorite book: Prisoner of Azkaban
My favorite movie: Half Blood Prince
My favorite character: Ron Weasley

Oh, and is anyone else excited for The Deathly Hallows?! cheers

Last edited by chasity834xox on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter series Empty Re: Harry Potter series

Post by scifidawn Sun May 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Yes, I cannot wait.

J.K. Rowling is not only a wonderful story teller, but a wonderful writer as well.

I also cannot wait to some day go to Florida for the Harry Potter World!

Favorite character: Hmmm. I like Lupin and Tonks a lot. Of course I like the star trio as well, and I get a big kick out of the twins. I like Ginny too.

I cannot say what my favorite book is since they all go together.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Sun May 30, 2010 7:24 pm

scifidawn wrote:Yes, I cannot wait.

J.K. Rowling is not only a wonderful story teller, but a wonderful writer as well.

Favorite character: Hmmm. I like Lupin and Tonks a lot. Of course I like the star trio as well, and I get a big kick out of the twins. I like Ginny too.

I almost forgot about the new theme park! I also hope to visit someday.

I love Fred and George. They're so funny. Smile I also like Lupin, too. I love all of the characters!
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun May 30, 2010 7:29 pm

chasity834xox wrote:

I love Fred and George. They're so funny. Smile I also like Lupin, too. I love all of the characters!

Yes, even the nasty characters are VERY well written. She is extraordiary. I want to save up money for the theme park. I hope someday, my sister, husband and sons would love to go. They are all rabid HP fans too.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Sun May 30, 2010 7:48 pm

scifidawn wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:

Yes, even the nasty characters are VERY well written. She is extraordiary. I want to save up money for the theme park. I hope someday, my sister, husband and sons would love to go. They are all rabid HP fans too.

I agree. What she created is really a masterpiece. My whole family are HP fans too. Especially my brothers and I. We want to go this summer, but we're still trying to get my mom to agree with that. Lol!
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun May 30, 2010 7:55 pm

chasity834xox wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:

I agree. What she created is really a masterpiece. My whole family are HP fans too. Especially my brothers and I. We want to go this summer, but we're still trying to get my mom to agree with that. Lol!

It is not so easy for me to get there. I live over here in Arizona and I do not enjoy flying since 911. I will have to drive. ACK!!
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun May 30, 2010 11:43 pm

The books are all right. I don't think Rowling is that brilliant(I think her world can use a lot more work) however since they are primary aimed towards children I would say she did a great job

Hmm I don't really remember the names of the books much. I liked the one where they organized this club at school

I haven't really seen the movies so don't really have one

My favorite characters would have to be Luna, followed by Snape and Hermiony(?)

Least favorite would be Ron,Potter and Serious
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcupcake Mon May 31, 2010 7:22 am

MEE!

But I've only seen the movies... so I can't truly be considered a HP fan but I really love them (: I think the whole idea is fascinating. I might go and read all of the books this summer. Do you think it would be less good if I read the books knowing what happens already from the movies? Though I'm sure they are a bit different.

Favorite character: Hermoine, Ron, or Luna... but if I had to break it down to one it would be Hermoine

And I can't really remember each movie one by one but I absolutely loved the last one, wasn't that the Half Blood Prince?

Haha and I'm very excited for the Deathly Hallows (:
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Mon May 31, 2010 9:08 am

pinkcupcake wrote:MEE!

But I've only seen the movies... so I can't truly be considered a HP fan but I really love them (: I think the whole idea is fascinating. I might go and read all of the books this summer. Do you think it would be less good if I read the books knowing what happens already from the movies? Though I'm sure they are a bit different.

Favorite character: Hermoine, Ron, or Luna... but if I had to break it down to one it would be Hermoine

And I can't really remember each movie one by one but I absolutely loved the last one, wasn't that the Half Blood Prince?

Haha and I'm very excited for the Deathly Hallows (:

Oh, I forgot Luna, and Nevill (spelling.) I like them since they were both misfits, kind to others, yet steady within themselves and in this, very powerful in their own ways.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by carina.loves.p.r.<3 Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 am

my sister loves th harry pottor books the movies are really good to
carina.loves.p.r.<3
carina.loves.p.r.<3

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:25 pm

I am a HUGE Harry fan too! Smile I can't wait until the first part of the 7th movie comes out. I just hope that they didn't leave out any important details from the book. I expect not to be disappointed. I would love to go see the theme park.

Favorite book: The Deathly Hallows
Favorite Movie: The Prisoner of Azkaban
Favorite Character: Hagrid and Neville
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 am

Never really bothered with the Harry Potter movies but I saw that they put on a new trailer and I thought you guys might like it