Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The South Park Challenge

5 posters

Go down

The South Park Challenge Empty The South Park Challenge

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm always being told that South Park is nothing but inappropriate garbage. I beg to differ. In every episode I've seen, a valuable lesson is taught.

So my challenge for you is as follows:
Find an episode—just ONE—that doesn't make its viewers a better person somehow.
Then post a link so I can evaluate and make sure it truly is worthless.

Come on, people! Help me prove to "concerned parents" that South Park is helpful. Smile
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The South Park Challenge Empty Re: The South Park Challenge

Post by brown eyes sp Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:47 pm

It cannot be done!
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:54 pm

What bothers me is, if you don't like something don't watch it. I mean nobody is forcing you to watch. These people make me mad. I personally don't like South Park, but I chose not to watch it, instead of complaining. It makes mad, go figure.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:17 pm

ayan wrote:What bothers me is, if you don't like something don't watch it. I mean nobody is forcing you to watch. These people make me mad. I personally don't like South Park, but I chose not to watch it, instead of complaining. It makes mad, go figure.

I agree with you. I can't stand anime, but I couldn't really care less if other people like it and want to watch it. Parents that complain about this really bug me. There are parental controls for a reason. If they don't want their kids/teens to watch a show, they should just block it, not go around yelling at people who do watch for being 'immoral' or something.
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm

brown eyes sp wrote:
ayan wrote:What bothers me is, if you don't like something don't watch it. I mean nobody is forcing you to watch. These people make me mad. I personally don't like South Park, but I chose not to watch it, instead of complaining. It makes mad, go figure.

I agree with you. I can't stand anime, but I couldn't really care less if other people like it and want to watch it. Parents that complain about this really bug me. There are parental controls for a reason. If they don't want their kids/teens to watch a show, they should just block it, not go around yelling at people who do watch for being 'immoral' or something.

South Park isn't even anime. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:53 pm

I wasn't talking about South Park...I love South Park. I was just giving an example of shows I don't like. Razz
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:14 pm

brown eyes sp wrote:

You should give anime a try. Granted most of it is crap but that's pretty much the same with everything else. There is some really quality anytime out there that are quite worth it The South Park Challenge Icon_biggrin
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down