Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouch(warning very violent images)

3 posters

Go down

Ouch(warning very violent images) Empty Ouch(warning very violent images)

Post by Rex Sat May 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Did you guys hear about the matador who got owned? I must say I don't feel sorry at all for the guy. He had it coming. Still quite a brutal thing to see

Which begs the question. What do you think about bull fights? I am for them BUT only they are done in a fair way. One human with a sword, one bull in perfect condition who is not handicpped in anyway. Nothing else. No help, no mercy. Just one human and one bull.

This kind of bull fighting is something I cna get behind but the way it's done today is just pure crap
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Ouch(warning very violent images) Empty Re: Ouch(warning very violent images)

Post by MrsJazz Mon May 24, 2010 6:20 am

I really can't say I feel bad for the guy. I mean honestly, the push and push these poor creatures to the edge. Do anything to put them in pain to get them to fight back. What do they expect to happen?

Have you ever seen the video, it's in Spain, there's a bull on the side of the road. Random men poke, prode and annoy the bull until he makes a move. It caused one man to jump off the cliff.

Which I should ask, what do you think of American bull riding? Or perhaps the bull riding in Mexico ( they actually wear spurs on their boots to dig into the bull, American bull riding, they do not. Well, to my knowledge.)
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon May 24, 2010 10:35 am

Ditto. As I said I don't mind if they just go mano a mano. For example I have no problem with the way Masutatsu Ōyama would go into the arena and kill bulls with his bare hands to test his martial arts skills. To me that's a fair fight. But the way the matadors are practically torturing the animal and weakening it is just so cowardly and disgusting. I completely agree that they have it coming

I sure hope they were some nice hard rocks where the bastard landed. Honestly some people are practically begging for a Darwin award

Honestly I don't know anything about it. My only impression from watching a few clips on it is that it's....well really stupid looking. I honestly don't see the fascination.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Randomly bumping this up because I just saw this, but I think bull fighting is terrible and disgusting. Might I just saw I watched that video and gagged. The horn comes out through his mouth! pale
secret_life93
secret_life93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down