Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am bored and the forum is dead. Let's talk about anything and everything

4 posters

Go down

I am bored and the forum is dead. Let's talk about anything and everything Empty I am bored and the forum is dead. Let's talk about anything and everything

Post by Rex Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:33 am

Seriously. Feel free to ask and talk about anything. No topic is taboo
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

I am bored and the forum is dead. Let's talk about anything and everything Empty Re: I am bored and the forum is dead. Let's talk about anything and everything

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:14 am

Hmmm... How's the consistency of your poop lately?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

I am bored and the forum is dead. Let's talk about anything and everything Empty Re: I am bored and the forum is dead. Let's talk about anything and everything

Post by Rex Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:16 am

Pretty good. Except that time when I ate a a lasagna with jalapenos and chili and drank about five liters of water. That was a bad day

So. How you doing...? Any plans for the summer?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:07 pm

Were the jalapenos and chili IN the lasagna? Or did you just eat them around the same time? Either way, that's weird.

But do tell about that day.

I've been pretty great. I have 2 more weeks of my one summer class, and then I'll have my bachelor's degree. Then I'm driving to Arkansas with my aunt, uncle, and cousins for a family reunion over the Fourth of July weekend. From there, I'll drive to Virginia with my brother and his wife (who will be at the reunion), and I'll be there for about a month.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Hannah, I'm so jealous that you're basically done with your bachelor's even though I'm so scared of entering the "real world" and wanna go to grad school.

I have to take an online class this summer and it's always a mistake. Grey's Anatomy is so much more interesting haha.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:27 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Were the jalapenos and chili IN the lasagna?  Or did you just eat them around the same time?  Either way, that's weird.

But do tell about that day.

I've been pretty great.  I have 2 more weeks of my one summer class, and then I'll have my bachelor's degree.  Then I'm driving to Arkansas with my aunt, uncle, and cousins for a family reunion over the Fourth of July weekend.  From there, I'll drive to Virginia with my brother and his wife (who will be at the reunion), and I'll be there for about a month.
Yup. Inside. When you are experimenting with cooking you should go all the way...

Sweet. I will be doing some travelling as well. Got it's fun to get out of home for a while Smile And congrats on your future bachelor's degree Smile

maggiemay wrote:Hannah, I'm so jealous that you're basically done with your bachelor's even though I'm so scared of entering the "real world" and wanna go to grad school.

I have to take an online class this summer and it's always a mistake. Grey's Anatomy is so much more interesting haha.

Combine adventure and procrastination and go to grad school in Europe Smile It will not only be cheaper then US but you will also get to see more of the world Smile

I really got to get around to watching Greys Anatonomy. With all the shows ending I am currenly only watching Orphan Black, Pennny Dreadful, Dark Matter, Defiance and Rookie Blue so I will probably have the time
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Rex wrote:
maggiemay wrote:Hannah, I'm so jealous that you're basically done with your bachelor's even though I'm so scared of entering the "real world" and wanna go to grad school.

Combine adventure and procrastination and go to grad school in Europe Smile It will not only be cheaper then US but you will also get to see more of the world Smile

I really got to get around to watching Greys Anatonomy.  With all the shows ending I am currenly only watching Orphan Black, Pennny Dreadful, Dark Matter, Defiance and Rookie Blue so I will probably have the time

Europe would be amazing but being 8 hours from my family is hard enough. I definitely want to travel some day though, everywhere in Europe seems so gorgeous.

That's a lot of shows! I've been putting off season 3 of OITNB until I finish Grey's, it's just too good to stop right now. Last year I regretted watching OITNB so fast so maybe this time I'll feel better? Also, I love that you love Pitch Perfect 2 so much. I've already seen it twice because it's so good. Plus Anna and Brittany Razz Did you see that they're gonna make a third one?
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:49 am

Oh yeah. I do forgot that people sometimes feel the need to be close to their family. Hope you get to travel later Smile

That's low for me Smile I still haven't watched the last episode of OITNB but the new season is pretty good.

Oh did I went on my Pitch Perfect rant already? I adore it. I can't wait for the third one:)
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:03 am

Rex wrote:Oh yeah. I do forgot that people sometimes feel the need to be close to their family. Hope you get to travel later Smile

That's low for me Smile I still haven't watched the last episode of OITNB but the new season is pretty good.

Oh did I went on my Pitch Perfect rant already? I adore it. I can't wait for the third one:)

Me too!
Oh good. One of my friends didn't like season 3 but I usually like things she doesn't. Laura Prepon is so fabulous.

Not on here but on tumblr you reblog a lot about it!
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:05 am

That she is. I have liked her since the 70's show

Whoa. Someone knows my tumblr*gets all paranoid* alien alien
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Rex wrote:That she is. I have liked her since the 70's show

Whoa. Someone knows my tumblr*gets all paranoid* alien alien

I have too, she's great. I think your tumblr was linked here at some point so don't worry, I didn't start hardcore creeping for it lol. Mine is embarrassing at times, it happens.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:36 pm

I haven't been here since March 31, 2012! Hey everyone!!
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:24 am

Hey courtnut! I remember you. You were one of the cool ones
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down