Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Darkness Falls in 2010, you will be Hunted.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Darkness Falls in 2010, you will be Hunted. - Page 2 Empty Re: When Darkness Falls in 2010, you will be Hunted.

Post by joselin4life Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:10 am

MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:And, 101 fans on Facebook! WOW!

Congrats Trista.

Thank you so much! Smile

You're welcome!

Already in triple digits is pretty good, maybe one day it'll hit quad-digis Smile

That is pretty good! I have a feeling that it might hit quad digits.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Falls in 2010, you will be Hunted. - Page 2 Empty Re: When Darkness Falls in 2010, you will be Hunted.

Post by MrsJazz Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 am

I have the copy edit! I'm going over things. Making any changes needed and I'll get it back to the published ASAP!
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 pm

MrsJazz wrote:I have the copy edit! I'm going over things. Making any changes needed and I'll get it back to the published ASAP!

Good luck.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm

joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:I have the copy edit! I'm going over things. Making any changes needed and I'll get it back to the published ASAP!

Good luck.

Thanks so much! I've been adding some bits and details to the end I've been wanting to add for a while Very Happy
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:30 am

MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Good luck.

Thanks so much! I've been adding some bits and details to the end I've been wanting to add for a while Very Happy

You're welcome. Yay!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 am

joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Good luck.

You're welcome. Yay!

I hope to have everything done by next week. But, I really want it perfect before I send it back in to the publisher. So if it takes extra time, so be it. I just want all my ducks in a perfect row before sending it off to print Very Happy
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:18 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Good luck.

You're welcome. Yay!

I hope to have everything done by next week. But, I really want it perfect before I send it back in to the publisher. So if it takes extra time, so be it. I just want all my ducks in a perfect row before sending it off to print Very Happy

Hopefully you will have everything done!!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:21 am

joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Good luck.

You're welcome. Yay!

I won't have much time to do anything until this afternoon though. There's a big cook out at Adam's shop.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:59 am

MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

You're welcome. Yay!

I won't have much time to do anything until this afternoon though. There's a big cook out at Adam's shop.

That sucks. Have fun at the cookout.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Loads of new blog updates!
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:52 am

Updates to the blog. It has a whole new look!
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Ah, the layouts will be here Wednesday! Smile
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 pm

To make room for Brylee's pics in my siggy, you can find the clickies for the blgo here Smile
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Giveaway in blog has been worked out. good luck everyone!
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Brand new updates in the blog Smile Lots of new goodies!
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2