Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your hit list

+10
Rex
Malletmusic17
joselin4life
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
brown eyes sp
Unit7
maggiemay
pinkcupcake
melissa052
Hannah_Banana222
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Your hit list - Page 3 Empty Re: Your hit list

Post by melissa052 Sat May 29, 2010 1:59 am

It definitely would! Although, there is someone at her old elementary school who, for some odd reason, adores Nicole and offered to take her in if anything ever happened to mom.... Maybe we'll just give her away!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Sat May 29, 2010 2:05 am

Hahaha I wish I could do that to my older sister but she pretty much will never leave home Sad
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat May 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Haha! Luckily I should be leaving home in about a year so even if we don't get rid of her, I'm not stuck with her physically for life...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Sat May 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Well, hopefully me and my husband can leave soon because my sister is always telling me how much of a pig I am, and I leave all the messes which is not true. ANNOYING.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat May 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Haha! My sister is the same way....
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Sat May 29, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm sorry! Our sisters should be bee eff eff's
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 am

melissa052 wrote:Who to kill, who to kill?

-1-3. Jonas brothers (Don't know their names but they're annoying and their fans are worse!)
-4. Fred
-5. Nuttymadam3575 (On youtube, she's beyond annoying, takes trophy for biggest twihard alive)
-6. My mom's ex (So she couldn't go back to him... no need for HIM anywhere!)
-7. my neighbor
-8. Maggie's neighbor
-9. The person who runs the mall down the street, the bitch took out Borders!
-10. That overachiever in Marketing... SUCH a showoff and sure knows how to make everyone look bad....

Hahahahahahahah! I couldn't help myself, I looked up nuttymadam, and I laughed. For those who didn't look her up, Oh and you might want to turn the volume down, her screaming may hurt your ears.. Honestly, how in the hell do you get that crazy over a trailer or movie clip? Suspect I just continued going through the replies to this and noticed a video from hers was already posted, but I still want to share this. Very Happy

Oh and sorry for being so behind on these posts.
secret_life93
secret_life93

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 am

secret_life93 wrote:

-1-3. Jonas brothers (Don't know their names but they're annoying and their fans are worse!)
-4. Fred
-5. Nuttymadam3575 (On youtube, she's beyond annoying, takes trophy for biggest twihard alive)
-7. my neighbor
-8. Maggie's neighbor
-10. That overachiever in Marketing... SUCH a showoff and sure knows how to make everyone look bad....

Hahahahahahahah! I couldn't help myself, I looked up nuttymadam, and I laughed. For those who didn't look her up, Oh and you might want to turn the volume down, her screaming may hurt your ears.. Honestly, how in the hell do you get that crazy over a trailer or movie clip? Suspect I just continued going through the replies to this and noticed a video from hers was already posted, but I still want to share this. Very Happy

lol! That video had me laughing so hard. That girl screams so loud, (i forgot to turn my volume down)lol! That girl is CRAZY!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:01 pm

joselin4life wrote:
secret_life93 wrote:

-4. Fred
-7. my neighbor
-8. Maggie's neighbor

lol! That video had me laughing so hard. That girl screams so loud, (i forgot to turn my volume down)lol! That girl is CRAZY!

Yeah... Joselin.. Just remember from now on, if someone warns you to turn down the sound, and that crazy nuttymadam is involved, it's most likely to protect you from going deaf!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 pm

secret_life93 wrote:

-4. Fred
-7. my neighbor
-8. Maggie's neighbor

Shocked Whoa, nuttymadam is a VERY weird person. I think I might have lost parts of my hearing after watching that. LOL!
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:29 pm

melissa052 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
secret_life93 wrote:

-4. Fred
-7. my neighbor
-8. Maggie's neighbor

Yeah... Joselin.. Just remember from now on, if someone warns you to turn down the sound, and that crazy nuttymadam is involved, it's most likely to protect you from going deaf!

lol! I honestly forgot to turn it down! Ow, my ear hurts a little now.! Well at least we know that she can scream very loud Wink
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:31 pm

joselin4life wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
secret_life93 wrote:

-4. Fred
-7. my neighbor
-8. Maggie's neighbor

lol! I honestly forgot to turn it down! Ow, my ear hurts a little now.! Well at least we know that she can scream very loud Wink

Yeah! I wonder why her neighbors haven't like shot her yet? I probably would have done just that right after the very first sneak peak of Twilight came out....
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 pm

melissa052 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
secret_life93 wrote:

Yeah! I wonder why her neighbors haven't like shot her yet? I probably would have done just that right after the very first sneak peak of Twilight came out....

I know right, lol! I bet you would have.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:37 pm

I don't think I could ever kill anybody. It is not in me. Even if they were trying to kill me, I wouldn't even do it for self defense. I am too coward, I have a really bad conscience.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:17 am

joselin4life wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
secret_life93 wrote:

-4. Fred
-7. my neighbor
-8. Maggie's neighbor

How to rate her on the Twitard scale? Your hit list - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Your hit list - Page 3 Twihards
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:1. Joseph Kony
2. Osama Bin Ladin
3. Paris Hilton
4. Fidel Castro
5. King Abdullah
6. Barack Obama (hope the federal government isn't reading this Wink )
7. Bob Saget
8. Kim Jong-il
9. my stepdad
10. this chick at my school who is ever so worthy of being whacked 
It's amazing how much can change in just 2 years. This thread was created in mid-2010, and already, 2 people on my list are dead now--but I swear, I didn't kill them. Razz The number one on my list is now number one on pretty much everyone's, with all the new viral Kony memes. And Castro isn't even in power any more (his brother is) because he's pretty much on his deathbed. This is craziness. I'm like a psychic, guys. affraid

Also, my views on Obama have changed. Not that I would call myself a loyal follower, but he deserves more credit than the American public gives him. At the time I posted this list originally, I was still kinda brainwashed by my mother, who believes Democrats are bad and evil. Heheheh.

I think I'll have to revise my hitlist soon. Anybody else want to change anything on theirs? Or for those who never created one, do so now. Mwahahahahah! Twisted Evil
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Man people would be in a lo of trouble if we got a death note. Hmm I gotta think on this
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3