Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn Notice: What Burned Michael?

2 posters

Go down

Burn Notice: What Burned Michael? Empty Burn Notice: What Burned Michael?

Post by Unit7 Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:42 am

I have been rewatching Burn Notice, just finished season 2 and now I am really wanting to know the truth behind what Management really is. Through out the series so far they are always in the shadows. In 4 seasons so far we haven't learned a whole lot about them except their power and their reach. We know they have immense resources. They operate within countless cities within the US and even abroad. We know they can Burn a spy on a whim. They can manipulate just about every aspect of the US Government and its law enforcements agency and... well any other Agency. They seem to exist outside the US Government and we have learned in the latest season that a War of sorts has been waged against Management and a US Company who not only gets to sell weapons to blow up third world countries, but also get to rebuild them. They probably have just about every great spy that they think they can manipulate into working for them.

We also know that they are either using secret CIA prisons or have their own secret prisons.

They can be everywhere, they can be anyone, and all we know is just a few basic things. They are dangerously Powerful, Unlimited Resources, and no one knows they exist outside of Organization itself and probably only a handful of others.

Who knows? Maybe they are just a top secret Government Organization. Multinational Organization(New World Order anyone? Razz) Maybe they are just a Private Group that does whatever it pleases.

I just hope before the end of the series(though from an interview I read with Jeffrey Donovan, he has negotiated an 8th season. So if all goes well we will be seeing plenty of Burn Notice!) but where was I? Oh right. I just hope that at the end of the series we will have a better understanding of not only Who but What this thing actually is.

Hmm...

For some reasonI just wanted to get that out there. lol

I just love a good Clandestine Conspiracy Story... Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Burn Notice: What Burned Michael? Empty Re: Burn Notice: What Burned Michael?

Post by Rex Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:32 pm

I am curious as well. What I am most curious is what is their relationship with the normal governments and agencies. They are obviously not completely secret since as they said only their influence was protecting Michael so how does this work exactly?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Rex wrote:I am curious as well. What I am most curious is what is their relationship with the normal governments and agencies. They are obviously not completely secret since as they said only their influence was protecting Michael so how does this work exactly?

My guess is that they have high ranking and well respected members within the government itself. Maybe they are known of by the higher officials. Now that I think about it, I wonder if this Organization is a seprete entity, there isn't some sort of opposition to it. Depending of course on their ultimate motive. One of them we know is to stop private companies from starting, funding, wars and rebuilding. At first I thought this was good, but the more I think about it, the more I wonder if they themselves have a more greedy motivation.

I am also wondering how they can influence his old enemies from getting revenge on Michael. I mean I understand that they have great influence within the Government so they can either blackmail, threaten, or just have someone on their side ignore Michael's day job. But his enemies? If there is anything to be said about his 'Boogeyman' status within Russia's special forces/Intelligence community, it would be he has plenty of enemies. How they are able to either hold them off, hide his location, and keep them at bay is definitely something I would love to know.

Oh well. Hopefully when Burn Notice returns we will get an even better look at this Organization.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down