Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I. LOATHE. SPOILERS!

4 posters

Go down

I. LOATHE. SPOILERS! Empty I. LOATHE. SPOILERS!

Post by Unit7 Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Even though I already figured it out, I hate them anyways.

Been reading The Legend of Drizzt series of books and am almost finished with them. Well atleast until the rest of the Neverwinter Trilogy comes out.

Ok so I knew this was going to happen one way or another, you know? I mean assuming the books continued on Drizzt would easily outlive his fellow Companions of the Hall. By his kin's estimation, Drizzt is still only a child in comparison to the shorter lived races. Chances are none of the Companions of the Hall will die of old age on their death bed. No chances are they are going to fall in battle. Heh Wulfgar in The Crystal Shard believed that Drizzt would indeed get him in a situation that they couldn't possibly fight out of.

Also there is the prologue to The Orc King which is a hundred years in the future showing the world for what it is at that time. Drizzt, while taking down some 'vigilante' group members determined to kill Orcs(a lots changed a in a hundred or so years, thats for sure!) anyways he goes on to describe the horror that he has seen since the Spellplague, not exactly sure what happened, but he describes the death of atleast one of his companions during a fight in a distant city(I think he mentioned it was a she. Which only leaves Cattie Brie.) He goes on to describe witneessing the greatest cathedral burn and entire cities destroyed.

So from that description of the world I knew for sure only 1 other companion of the hall would survive the end of Transistions Trilogy. Great title for a trilogy considering it's probably deals with 'the spellplague' and transistions between the world they once knew into a more I guess post apocalyptic one and the idea of transistioning between this time iin Drizzt's life with these friends is almost at an end.

Also I just had this confirmed by google. Damnit Google all I typed in was Cattie Brie magic. I wanted a glimpse of what a Cattie Brie the mage would be like... fk you for allowing the description of two deaths.

Fuck. You.

-_-

But seriously it just sucks having this confirmed.

Though considering the image I got from that prologue it was probably best that they wouldn't live to see such a world. Though I figure they will see the birth of such a world.

*sniffle sniff*

Oh well atleast Cattie Bre and Drizzt got married. Very Happy
Well in heart more then in ceremony so far.

I didn't bother covering up spoilers because I figured 1) this is more of a rant that no1 will pay attention too and 2) Chances are you don't read the series and don't give a fk anyways.

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

I. LOATHE. SPOILERS! Empty Re: I. LOATHE. SPOILERS!

Post by ayan Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:25 pm

I love Spoilers!!!!! I don't know why I love knowing things before I get to see or read them. Ps Are you excited about the return of Leverage? I know I am.

ayan

Back to top Go down

I. LOATHE. SPOILERS! Empty Re: I. LOATHE. SPOILERS!

Post by Rex Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:58 am

Spoilers? SPOILERS? The mere word makes go