Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd post this in the Lost thread but there are spoilers there...lol

4 posters

Go down

I'd post this in the Lost thread but there are spoilers there...lol Empty I'd post this in the Lost thread but there are spoilers there...lol

Post by pinkcupcake Mon May 31, 2010 7:12 am

Did anyone else know that Evangeline Lilly (Kate) and Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) are married in real life? And they've been dating since they started filming LOST in the first season! That surprised me so much. I mean... if I were her, I'd go for Josh Holloway *fan girl sigh*

Just thought I'd share xD But you guys probably know this already... maybe.
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

I'd post this in the Lost thread but there are spoilers there...lol Empty Re: I'd post this in the Lost thread but there are spoilers there...lol

Post by joselin4life Mon May 31, 2010 7:24 am

I actually didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

I'd post this in the Lost thread but there are spoilers there...lol Empty Re: I'd post this in the Lost thread but there are spoilers there...lol

Post by pinkcupcake Mon May 31, 2010 7:29 am

Jos Jos you watch Lost? (:
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon May 31, 2010 9:06 am

pinkcupcake wrote:Did anyone else know that Evangeline Lilly (Kate) and Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) are married in real life? And they've been dating since they started filming LOST in the first season! That surprised me so much. I mean... if I were her, I'd go for Josh Holloway *fan girl sigh*

Just thought I'd share xD But you guys probably know this already... maybe.

Really? I heard that they simply went out for a while and then split up
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon May 31, 2010 9:06 am

Wait... they are married in real life? I definitely did not know that. But then I usually don't pay attention to actors real lives. Usually their characters are far more interesting. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down