Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipse (spoilers!)

+6
dreamgirl18
vickileigh1013
Hannah_Banana222
Rex
melissa052
kylexylover122
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eclipse (spoilers!) Empty Eclipse (spoilers!)

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Who here saw Eclipse? Who here is going to see Eclipse? Did you like it? Did you think it was better/worse then Twilight and New Moon? Are you team Edward or Jacob and why? What was your favorite scene? What was your least favorite scene?

I can't think of anymore questions for now.

I saw Eclipse. I LOVED Eclipse. I think it was better then Twilight and New Moon. I am team Edward. I like Vampires better and I just think Edwards better for her then Jacob. My favorite scene was the proposal scene in Edwards bedroom. My least favorite scene... I don't know I liked them all.

I thought the movie was really good. I loved all of the Edward/Bella scenes and I thought the tension between Edward and Jacob was kinda funny because they tried to make each other jealous and it was just really funny. I think that Eclipse was really funny and funnier then Twilight and New Moon. I think the sex talk between Bella and Charlie was hilarious! I thought the scene where Jacob gets hurt at the end was sad and I was proud of Edward for comforting him as much as he could and I felt bad for Jacob's dad because he was crying, but I liked that him and Carlisle shaked hands. When Bella finally said yes to Edward's proposal (which was so cute) basically the whole audience of the theater I was in clapped and cheered. I have a lot more to say, but I think I wrote alot already lol. So, what do you guys think?
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Eclipse (spoilers!) Empty Re: Eclipse (spoilers!)

Post by melissa052 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Yay! I was hoping for a spoiler thread! Even though I read the book so nothing is REALLY a spoiler... Even though I haven't read it since like '08...

Not sure when I'll be seeing it though, I'm giving it about 1.5-2 weeks for the craziness to settle down, I prefer watching movies in a quiet theater! I have heard nothing but good things about it though so I definitely have hope! I hear the directing is good and the acting is actually good for a change.... I'll have to make those judgments for myself when I see it! Razz
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Who here is going to see Eclipse? D
Don't plan to. Maybe download it and see a few scenes to check out how badly it was made

Are you team Edward or Jacob and why?
I am kinda Team Let Them All Die in Fiery Crash Except for Future Seeing Hot One Who Should Go All Nature Like and Spend the Whole Movie Naked or At Least In a Bikini

What was your favorite scene?
The one where they were none of those creepy stoned looking main actors. In fact basically any scene where they concentrated on the trees rather then the actors

I like Vampires better and I just think Edwards better for her then
Jacob.
Well on of them is a pedophile the other is a stalker with control issue. I would say that neither is especially good for her. What she really needs is a dose of feminism

I saw Eclipse. I LOVED Eclipse
Don't worry. It will pass. We all had our secret shame in our youth. For my generation it was the Macarena for yours it's Twilight . Soon enough you will look back on this and wonder what were you thinking Eclipse (spoilers!) Icon_wink

I loved all of the Edward/Bella scenes and I thought the tension between
Edward and Jacob was kinda funny

Me too. Although with me I think what I find funny is the total lack of acing skills in the actors so that every scene which is supposed to be tense or dramatic makes them look like they are constipated

So, what do you guys think?
I think the movie industry and the few pieces of feminism left will recover one day from the horror that is Twilight but until then there will be many casualties
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:52 pm

melissa052 wrote:Yay! I was hoping for a spoiler thread! Even though I read the book so nothing is REALLY a spoiler... Even though I haven't read it since like '08...

Not sure when I'll be seeing it though, I'm giving it about 1.5-2 weeks for the craziness to settle down, I prefer watching movies in a quiet theater! I have heard nothing but good things about it though so I definitely have hope! I hear the directing is good and the acting is actually good for a change.... I'll have to make those judgments for myself when I see it! Razz

Yea, the directing is really good. The cullens look even more beautiful, but Esme... looks um very weird... It was AMAZING lol! I hope you enjoy it! Smile
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Rex wrote:
Don't plan to. Maybe download it and see a few scenes to check out how badly it was made

I am kinda Team Let Them All Die in Fiery Crash Except for Future Seeing Hot One Who Should Go All Nature Like and Spend the Whole Movie Naked or At Least In a Bikini

The one where they were none of those creepy stoned looking main actors. In fact basically any scene where they concentrated on the trees rather then the actors

Jacob.
Well on of them is a pedophile the other is a stalker with control issue. I would say that neither is especially good for her. What she really needs is a dose of feminism

Don't worry. It will pass. We all had our secret shame in our youth. For my generation it was the Macarena for yours it's Twilight . Soon enough you will look back on this and wonder what were you thinking Eclipse (spoilers!) Icon_wink

Me too. Although with me I think what I find funny is the total lack of acing skills in the actors so that every scene which is supposed to be tense or dramatic makes them look like they are constipated

I think the movie industry and the few pieces of feminism left will recover one day from the horror that is Twilight but until then there will be many casualties

Lol! Wow Rex! And no it won't pass! Haha!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Rex, have I told you that I love you? Laughing
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickileigh1013 Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:31 am

I saw it yesterday with my friends, and I thought it was really good! I'm team Edward, even though in the movie Jacob is so much hotter. I loved the little jokes with Edward and Jacob in the movie, and I like the battle with the vampires near the end. I had totally forgot Jacob got hurt at the end, so it kinda surprised me. I also liked the scenes with Bella and her dad, Charlie. This movie was better than Twilight and New Moon. Smile
vickileigh1013
vickileigh1013

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:55 pm

vickileigh1013 wrote:I saw it yesterday with my friends, and I thought it was really good! I'm team Edward, even though in the movie Jacob is so much hotter. I loved the little jokes with Edward and Jacob in the movie, and I like the battle with the vampires near the end. I had totally forgot Jacob got hurt at the end, so it kinda surprised me. I also liked the scenes with Bella and her dad, Charlie. This movie was better than Twilight and New Moon. Smile

So did I, obviously. Smile I'm team Edward to. I think they are both really hot lol. And I loved the jikes with Edward and Jacob in the movie to they made the movie even funnier! I loved the battle with the Vampires near the end it was really intersting and even though I knew the results it was suspensful! And Tori was next to me and she's like Uh-Oh Uh-Oh! And I thought that was funny. Yea, I realized the Jacob part when he went to attack the vampire when Bella and Edward came into the field with them. I was like NO! JACOB! WHATCH OUT! Lol! The Bella and Charlie scenes were funny! I think Eclipse was better than Twilight and New Moon. (Sory, when people comment something I like to comment on every part).
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl18 Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:25 pm

I went with my best friend, Yetty, to see it at midnight and I thought it was really good. Then, I saw it again today with my other best friend. I have a feeling I'll be seeing it a lot...*sigh*

Anyway, I hate the books, but the movie was awesome! Smile

Oh, and I agree about the scenes with Charlie. They were good. In Twilight, he was drinking the whole time. Haha Smile
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by vickileigh1013 Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:43 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
vickileigh1013 wrote:I saw it yesterday with my friends, and I thought it was really good! I'm team Edward, even though in the movie Jacob is so much hotter. I loved the little jokes with Edward and Jacob in the movie, and I like the battle with the vampires near the end. I had totally forgot Jacob got hurt at the end, so it kinda surprised me. I also liked the scenes with Bella and her dad, Charlie. This movie was better than Twilight and New Moon. Smile

So did I, obviously. Smile I'm team Edward to. I think they are both really hot lol. And I loved the jikes with Edward and Jacob in the movie to they made the movie even funnier! I loved the battle with the Vampires near the end it was really intersting and even though I knew the results it was suspensful! And Tori was next to me and she's like Uh-Oh Uh-Oh! And I thought that was funny. Yea, I realized the Jacob part when he went to attack the vampire when Bella and Edward came into the field with them. I was like NO! JACOB! WHATCH OUT! Lol! The Bella and Charlie scenes were funny! I think Eclipse was better than Twilight and New Moon. (Sory, when people comment something I like to comment on every part).

I think Robert Patterson was hotter in Twilight. Wink They did make the movie funnier, I'm glad they added a little more of that to the movie since the books doesn't have all the funny lines they had in the movie. Yeah it was suspensful! It went really fast, so if you blinked, you could miss a whole fight. I kept telling my friends, I'm kinda depressed, in this movie I die lol. Smile
vickileigh1013
vickileigh1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:45 am

I'm seeing it this Friday with my friend Danielle, just to make fun of the Twitards. Mwahahahaha!
Oh, wait. Kayla's going, and she's obsessed... Eh, maybe we can't throw hard objects at them. Awh. Sad
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:51 am

You can always try wearing this shirt Eclipse (spoilers!) Icon_biggrin

Eclipse (spoilers!) 500x_hijinks-ensue-edward-jame
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:16 pm

I am not going to see it, I was dared not to. And quite frankly, I couldn't care less. haha

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 am

dreamgirl18 wrote:I went with my best friend, Yetty, to see it at midnight and I thought it was really good. Then, I saw it again today with my other best friend. I have a feeling I'll be seeing it a lot...*sigh*

Anyway, I hate the books, but the movie was awesome! Smile

Oh, and I agree about the scenes with Charlie. They were good. In Twilight, he was drinking the whole time. Haha Smile

Yea, I think I'll be seeing it alot to lol.

I loved the book and the movie! And yea, Charlie was drinking alot in Twilight! Lol!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 am

vickileigh1013 wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

I think Robert Patterson was hotter in Twilight. Wink They did make the movie funnier, I'm glad they added a little more of that to the movie since the books doesn't have all the funny lines they had in the movie. Yeah it was suspensful! It went really fast, so if you blinked, you could miss a whole fight. I kept telling my friends, I'm kinda depressed, in this movie I die lol. Smile

I think Robet was definitely hotter in Twilight, but Eclipse comes next. Yea, I don't think the books had the funny lines in them... Yea, I know! I was like turning my head each second to see parts of the fight! And lmaooooo! At least your not evil! : )
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I'm seeing it this Friday with my friend Danielle, just to make fun of the Twitards. Mwahahahaha!
Oh, wait. Kayla's going, and she's obsessed... Eh, maybe we can't throw hard objects at them. Awh. Sad

Lol!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by vickileigh1013 Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
vickileigh1013 wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

I think Robet was definitely hotter in Twilight, but Eclipse comes next. Yea, I don't think the books had the funny lines in them... Yea, I know! I was like turning my head each second to see parts of the fight! And lmaooooo! At least your not evil! : )

My friend Abby said he just got sick of washing his hair lol. Smile I think the funniest book is Breaking Dawn with all the blond jokes. I had to do that too! Yeah, that is true, I don't spend my time trying to kill people. Wink
vickileigh1013
vickileigh1013

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:38 pm

vickileigh1013 wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
vickileigh1013 wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

My friend Abby said he just got sick of washing his hair lol. Smile I think the funniest book is Breaking Dawn with all the blond jokes. I had to do that too! Yeah, that is true, I don't spend my time trying to kill people. Wink

Lol! I don't know if that's true, but ok haha. Breaking Dawn's funny, but I don't think its the funniest. Lol, good keep it that way! Lmao! Smile
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 pm

I saw it over the weekend. I really liked it! I think it's definitely better than the other two. The acting was a whole lot better than before, in my opinion. Eclipse was my favorite book out of the four and they kept the movie really close to the book, so I'm glad. Very Happy
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:50 pm

chasity834xox wrote:I saw it over the weekend. I really liked it! I think it's definitely better than the other two. The acting was a whole lot better than before, in my opinion. Eclipse was my favorite book out of the four and they kept the movie really close to the book, so I'm glad. Very Happy

Me to! Smile I agree on all fronts, but I liked the acting in Twilight and New Moon I just liked the acting in Eclipse more!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by vickileigh1013 Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:17 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
vickileigh1013 wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
vickileigh1013 wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Lol! I don't know if that's true, but ok haha. Breaking Dawn's funny, but I don't think its the funniest. Lol, good keep it that way! Lmao! Smile

Lol, I don't think it's true either. Very Happy I think either Eclipse and Breaking Dawn is the funniests. Wink I think I'll keep it that way lol. Smile
vickileigh1013
vickileigh1013

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Rex wrote:

Jacob.

Ah, the Macarena. I will also admit that I fell prey to the NSYNC craze of the 90s. *hangs head in shame* The music was awful, looking back, but what can I say? They were selling cute boys to pubescent young girls Razz !

And yes, to all of you who are addicted to Twilight, as much as you think you won't look back and wonder what the hell you were thinking, you will. I promise you Razz .
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:10 pm

There there ....we all did things we were ashamed off in in the 90's. It was that kind of decade. It's just pulled you in made you feel awesome for a while only to wake up feeling cheap and ashamed. I admit I actually bought a Spice Girl CD and even saw the movie. Yes even the movie
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Rex wrote:There there ....we all did things we were ashamed off in in the 90's. It was that kind of decade. It's just pulled you in made you feel awesome for a while only to wake up feeling cheap and ashamed. I admit I actually bought a Spice Girl CD and even saw the movie. Yes even the movie

God I know...the decade of leggings with stirrups and the horrifying birth of reality TV. I never bought any CDs, but my best friends loved them so I did see the movie Embarassed . Also, my hair was really long and a lot lighter back then, so whenever they dressed up as the Spice Girls I had to be Baby Spice Neutral .
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Yeah I also had long hair back then. Quite long. I actually had to go with a ponytail. Man that was a stupid choice.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next