Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✝ CLUB: Christian (& kind others who are not disrespectful) Prayers/Praise Season 2

+10
secret_life8
MrsJazz
Nemesis
x_mia_x
Hannah_Banana222
dreamgirl18
secretlifeaddicted44
Malletmusic17
joselin4life
scifidawn
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

✝ CLUB: Christian (& kind others who are not disrespectful) Prayers/Praise Season 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: ✝ CLUB: Christian (& kind others who are not disrespectful) Prayers/Praise Season 2

Post by dreamgirl18 Fri May 28, 2010 11:41 am

Update: Ross has made great progress and is going home today! Thanks for the prayers! Smile
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

✝ CLUB: Christian (& kind others who are not disrespectful) Prayers/Praise Season 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: ✝ CLUB: Christian (& kind others who are not disrespectful) Prayers/Praise Season 2

Post by scifidawn Fri May 28, 2010 12:10 pm

dreamgirl18 wrote:Update: Ross has made great progress and is going home today! Thanks for the prayers! Smile

Thank G-d! That is so good to hear. sunny
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun May 30, 2010 10:48 am

Hey Dawn. I PM you with an important question!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun May 30, 2010 11:53 am

joselin4life wrote:Hey Dawn. I PM you with an important question!

Hi there. I answered your IM.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun May 30, 2010 12:06 pm

scifidawn wrote:
joselin4life wrote:Hey Dawn. I PM you with an important question!

Hi there. I answered your IM.

Okay! Thanks, i just checked it, and replied.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 Mon May 31, 2010 12:46 pm

As you already know Dawn, I am a Catholic.
secret_life8
secret_life8

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Mon May 31, 2010 7:06 pm

secret_life8 wrote:As you already know Dawn, I am a Catholic.

Wee hee. It is good to see you made it here. I will put your name up.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:41 am

I am a supportive friend Smile
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 am

Courtnut wrote:I am a supportive friend Smile

Thanks. I will add you in. Welcome friend.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcupcake Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Can't believe I haven't posted in here yet, but Dawn I am most certainly a Christian and I love Jesus Christ (:

Could you add me too please? And I am Nondenominational (:
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:34 pm

pinkcupcake wrote:Can't believe I haven't posted in here yet, but Dawn I am most certainly a Christian and I love Jesus Christ (:

I will go add you now.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:37 pm

pinkcupcake wrote:Can't believe I haven't posted in here yet, but Dawn I am most certainly a Christian and I love Jesus Christ (:

im going to say something really dumb
but i had no clue Smile
i dont think you have ever said anything.
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcupcake Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:

im going to say something really dumb
but i had no clue Smile
i dont think you have ever said anything.

Noo, that's not dumb!

Haha I think I joined the Christian club over on the old boards... I guess I didn't mention it here for certain reasons. I'm gonna send you a PM (:
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Has anyone read the book "The Shack?" It is wonderful, and has the most uniquely written view of God I have ever enjoyed. If you have not read it, do so. I loved it.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:57 am

scifidawn wrote:Has anyone read the book "The Shack?" It is wonderful, and has the most uniquely written view of God I have ever enjoyed. If you have not read it, do so. I loved it.

I've never read or heard about that book before. That sounds interesting, i may check it out.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:17 pm

How was everyone's Sunday last weekend? (I know I am late, but i just remembered to ask everyone who is part of the club)

My Sunday was fun. I went to church and some other places.

Oh and Dawn I will have an update (on Tuesday of next week,) about the PM i sent you, Trista, Michelle, and Stephie and Hannie.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:45 pm

joselin4life wrote:How was everyone's Sunday last weekend? (I know I am late, but i just remembered to ask everyone who is part of the club)

Oh and Dawn I will have an update (on Tuesday of next week,) about the PM i sent you, Trista, Michelle, and Stephie and Hannie.

I pray it will be good news.

Go get the book. It may be a wonderful way for you too look at things.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:57 pm

I haven't seen this page yet.

Anyway, I want to join as a supportive friend.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:42 am

ayan wrote:I haven't seen this page yet.

Anyway, I want to join as a supportive friend.

Hi Ayan. You have been added. Thanks for joining.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 am

scifidawn wrote:
joselin4life wrote:How was everyone's Sunday last weekend? (I know I am late, but i just remembered to ask everyone who is part of the club)

I pray it will be good news.

Go get the book. It may be a wonderful way for you too look at things.

Me too.

I'll ask my mom to get it the next time she goes out of the house.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Dawn! I PM you with an update!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIAm Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Can you add me as a Supportive Friend? Smile

SamIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:05 pm

SamIAm wrote:Can you add me as a Supportive Friend? Smile

Thanks Sam, I have added you.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIAm Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Thanks Dawn

SamIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 pm

SamIAm wrote:Thanks Dawn

No, thank YOU. It is nice to have people of other faiths who are not on the anti-Christian bandwagon. Oh by the way, I am a member of the Fellowship of Christians and Jews.

http://www.ifcj.org/site/PageNavigator/eng/USENG_homenew?cvridirect=true
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next