Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✝ CLUB: Christian (& kind others who are not disrespectful) Prayers/Praise Season 2

+10
secret_life8
MrsJazz
Nemesis
x_mia_x
Hannah_Banana222
dreamgirl18
secretlifeaddicted44
Malletmusic17
joselin4life
scifidawn
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

✝ CLUB: Christian (& kind others who are not disrespectful) Prayers/Praise Season 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: ✝ CLUB: Christian (& kind others who are not disrespectful) Prayers/Praise Season 2

Post by joselin4life Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:57 am

How is everyones Sunday going so far?
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

✝ CLUB: Christian (& kind others who are not disrespectful) Prayers/Praise Season 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: ✝ CLUB: Christian (& kind others who are not disrespectful) Prayers/Praise Season 2

Post by scifidawn Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Wonderful. It is a gorgeous day outside! I went to an early mass, since in a few minutes I am being taken out to Olive Garden. YUM!

I love that Unit hid the Cesspool. Hopefully, the other folders will stay "Family" and not a "a New kind of Family." Ha ha.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 pm

scifidawn wrote:Wonderful. It is a gorgeous day outside! I went to an early mass, since in a few minutes I am being taken out to Olive Garden. YUM!

I love that Unit hid the Cesspool. Hopefully, the other folders will stay "Family" and not a "a New kind of Family." Ha ha.

Yummy!

haha! hopefully,
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:49 pm

I am getting hungry. I wish MattD would be ready. But he, is usually timely so soon. HUNGRY!!!
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 pm

scifidawn wrote:I am getting hungry. I wish MattD would be ready. But he, is usually timely so soon. HUNGRY!!!

That sucks. I hope you have a fun time at Olive Garden!!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:12 pm

joselin4life wrote:
scifidawn wrote:I am getting hungry. I wish MattD would be ready. But he, is usually timely so soon. HUNGRY!!!

We had fun. We were also going to do Wii, but he has overtime tomorrow and wants to get to bed early. He has an ear infection is on antibiotics, so not feeling real hot. Also, he is getting up real early. So we cut it short today.

Have you been to the Olive Garden? The food is great, and it has always had great service. I like to order the "Tour of Italy" from the menu. Yum.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:28 pm

scifidawn wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

We had fun. We were also going to do Wii, but he has overtime tomorrow and wants to get to bed early. He has an ear infection is on antibiotics, so not feeling real hot. Also, he is getting up real early. So we cut it short today.

Have you been to the Olive Garden? The food is great, and it has always had great service. I like to order the "Tour of Italy" from the menu. Yum.

I hope his ear gets better. Smile

Yess Smile I love that place. They do have great service!! I've never tried that before, it sounds good though.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 pm

joselin4life wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Yess Smile I love that place. They do have great service!! I've never tried that before, it sounds good though.

Say a prayer about his ear. He was at work and said "My head exploded." I guess suddenly the pain hit really hard, so he took off work and went to the doctor. He is on anti-biotics and said he is feeling some improvement, but still. And he is such a nice guy.

Tour of Italy has, Lazagna, Alfredo, and some kind of Chicken that I cannot think of the name of right now, but it is Delish!
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:48 pm

scifidawn wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
scifidawn wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Say a prayer about his ear. He was at work and said "My head exploded." I guess suddenly the pain hit really hard, so he took off work and went to the doctor. He is on anti-biotics and said he is feeling some improvement, but still. And he is such a nice guy.

Tour of Italy has, Lazagna, Alfredo, and some kind of Chicken that I cannot think of the name of right now, but it is Delish!

He is in my prayers, i hope he gets better.

That sounds good.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3