Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It may be pointless asking, but is anyone still watching Secret Life?

+4
Malletmusic17
Rex
ABCFamily
xChorusOfAngelsx
8 posters

Go down

It may be pointless asking, but is anyone still watching Secret Life? Empty It may be pointless asking, but is anyone still watching Secret Life?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:56 pm

I just caught up......Holy hell. Ben and Adrian...actually got married? About to have a baby? And it looks like either Adrian or the baby dies in tomorrows episode, everybodys crying and it shows Ben having a breakdown in the ad. The acting still blows and really stupid shit still happens, but it's not a perfect little fairy tale anymore. Not thrilled about the Amy-Ricky thing, but I'm diggin' where this is going.

xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

It may be pointless asking, but is anyone still watching Secret Life? Empty Re: It may be pointless asking, but is anyone still watching Secret Life?

Post by ABCFamily Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 am

The series has really come around the drama has most definitely picked up! Glad I found another fan of the show! I actually work on behalf of the network and I can’t believe what is going on! I wasn’t even sure that Ben and Adrian were actually going to tie the knot but they did it! Did you happen to watch last night’s episode? Crazy things. I won’t give anything away so if you didn’t see it, you can watch right here. Would love to get your feedback and hear where you think the series is going.

ABCFamily

Back to top Go down

It may be pointless asking, but is anyone still watching Secret Life? Empty Re: It may be pointless asking, but is anyone still watching Secret Life?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Hahah spammed by ABC Fam.

Sorry, but your forum is a joke. The ridicules censors, the Nazi mods, the 1093472 teenie boppers who "love" Ricky or claim to be knocked up. It's the whole reason why this one was created. Besides, the new design takes forever to load on my computer and 99% of the words that came out of my mouth while I was trying to get the media player to work would be censored over there.

But, major props on the last episode. Finally some actual emotion and misfortune for crying out loud.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Ewww god. It's the ABCs. They are stalking us. I can feel their eyes on me. I can hear them sniffing in brain like little wiglly worms that crawl out of my skull and enter my sandwhich.....

On a less paranoid note who would have thought that this show would still be on. And not suck completely(I am trusting you on this one)

Speaking of shows I can recommend the one that Unit recommended to me. South of Nowhere. For a low budget shows it's surprisingly good and the characters and storyline are actually not bad. They are screwed up characters but pathetically screwed up more like kinda close to how screwed up real life is.. Oh and there are also lesbians Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:04 pm

I actually watched last night. I thought it was pretty good.
Lol at the ABCfam
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Oh wow. I hadn't realized there was someone from ABC Family who joined... though I will say I am not entirely sold. But... yeah.

Rex wrote:On a less paranoid note who would have thought that this show would still be on. And not suck completely(I am trusting you on this one)

Makes you wonder how something like Secret Life has still been going strong while other great shows get cancelled. lol

Anyways. I have not been keeping up with Secret Life. I don't think I have watched an episode in over a year. Though if Adrian misscaried then I sorta saw that coming about a year ago. lol

But I just lost all interest in the show. Maybe I'll catchup one of these days to see how things have either improved or well not improved.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:36 am

I haven't watched in a few weeks. So did someone die?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:23 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I haven't watched in a few weeks. So did someone die?

Spoiler:

Unit7 wrote:
Anyways. I have not been keeping up with Secret Life. I don't think I have watched an episode in over a year. Though if Adrian misscaried then I sorta saw that coming about a year ago. lol

Oh I thought so too, but then she got past the point of when people usually miscarry. She was very close to the end.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by ABCFamily Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:58 am

I’m not going to give away any secrets in case you missed the last episode, but I can tell you that you can catch up on past episodes right here. I definitely think this episode was one of the best, if not one of the most heart wrenching. I think Secret Life has really come around and each episode I love it more. What do you think will happen for Adrian and Ben after this drama?

ABCFamily

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:17 pm

ABCFamily wrote:I’m not going to give away any secrets in case you missed the last episode, but I can tell you that you can catch up on past episodes right here. I definitely think this episode was one of the best, if not one of the most heart wrenching. I think Secret Life has really come around and each episode I love it more. What do you think will happen for Adrian and Ben after this drama?

What! It is forbidden for people living outside USA? Are you xenophobic ABC family? I just knew it. ABC Family hates foreigners
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by ABCFamily Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 pm

I didn’t want to ruin any secrets in case some people were still trying to watch the latest episode. However, just for you Rex, you can read the whole recap right here so you know everything that happened! And every week you can join the blog party for Secret Life so you can follow the show as it airs with fellow fans.

ABCFamily

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:23 pm

how do we get rid of the ABC Fam bot....

obnoxious. -___-"
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm still watching it. It's not as bad as it used to be, in my opinion.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:17 am

I'm so glad they put that in a TV show. It's such a taboo subject, babyloss. Having gone through it myself as well as my mom I cried so hard, probably more than watching any other show my entire life.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Anyone catch the new episode? Ben learned how to act affraid
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Adrian.....Has officially gone looney.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm

I stopped watching the episode after the one where she miscarried
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:28 pm

They made her completely fucked up in the head. It's actually quite amusing. Not the circumstances that caused her to go nuts, of course, but just how she's acting. I thought she was going to let out a "muahahah" crazy-evil laugh at the end of this last episode.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:20 am

You know I had this strange desire to start watching the series from episode one.

I fought it off. But who knows. I might give it a shot. Maybe. I dunno. Still got a good number of TV shows I'd like to watch first. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:58 pm

So I officially hate every character now. Just thought I should say that.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Unit7 wrote:You know I had this strange desire to start watching the series from episode one.

I fought it off. But who knows. I might give it a shot. Maybe. I dunno. Still got a good number of TV shows I'd like to watch first. lol

Try this. http://www.letmewatchthis.ch/tv-2714007-Sledge-Hammer
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down