Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Life

5 posters

Go down

Secret Life Empty Secret Life

Post by dreamgirl18 Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm

So, since I'm guessing a lot of us have stopped watching Secret Life, I thought I'd make this thread. I don't want to spend an hour watching this show, but I thought it might be neat just to know what is happening. I thought that every week someone could summarize the episode for us in here and whoever wants can come read it.

Season 2(?) Episode 1 - HannahBanana222
So it starts off with Adrian telling Ben she started her period. He is relieved, by he doesn't believe her. So he ditches work to go talk to her. He asks if she got an abortion. She says no.
Oh, and Grace got her license.
Meanwhile, Jack tells Madison he loves her. His parents ten say they are moving to Phoenix. Jack just needs to find someone to live with during senior year. He asks Madison, whose parents freak out.
Ben finally talks to Amy. They start making out.
Ashley and George lied to Anne about birth control, but she finds out anyway. We also find out that Amy is on the pill.
Then Adrian calls an abortion clinic. So she LIED!

Last edited by dreamgirl18 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Secret Life Empty Re: Secret Life

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 pm

K.
So it starts off with Adrian telling Ben she started her period. He is relieved, by he doesn't believe her. So he ditches work to go talk to her. He asks if she got an abortion. She says no.
Oh, and Grace got her license.
Meanwhile, Jack tells Madison he loves her. His parents ten say they are moving to Phoenix. Jack just needs to find someone to live with during senior year. He asks Madison, whose parents freak out.
Ben finally talks to Amy. They start making out.
Ashley and George lied to Anne about birth control, but she finds out anyway. We also find out that Amy is on the pill.
Then Adrian calls an abortion clinic. So she LIED!
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole519 Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Alright the second episode goes like this. Amy and Ashley are fighting like usual, George is forcing everyone to have a family dinner and talk. Amy and ben are back together, which happened last episode ( hence the making out).
Alice doesn't believe Adrian isn't pregnant and she keeps bringing that point to bens attention which is making him mad.

Ben calls Ricky to thank him for helping him get back with Amy, but ends up leaving a voice mail. While Bens leaving a message Alice comes in talking about Adrian being pregnant. Ricky hears her talking on the message.

Ashley is being nasty to Amy like usual, she goes over to Adrian's for a ride to school cause she doesn't want to go with Amy. Adrian tells ashley shes pregnant. Ashley then comforts her. ( which i think is bull) Adrian's still lying to her dad, she ends up getting some morning sickness after she talks with her dad. Thats when Ashley comes over. They stay home from school.

Amy gets offered a 4 week summer music program in New york. she doesn't think she will be able to go. Amy and ben are going out on their first date since they've been back together, although that gets canceled cause of the family dinner George is forcing on everyone. Everyone including Anne. Amy invites ben to dinner. Jack asks to stay with Grace but Kathleen says no. Grace and Jack talk about the possibility of Adrian lying and getting an abortion.

Ricky calls Ashley from school to find out where she is. Hmm thats not strange. Yuck. Anyways.. Ashley lies to Ricky and then to Adrian when she asks why Ricky called her. Later on Ricky shows up at Adrians and asks her all tear eyed if shes pregnant she nods her head and he leaves with an angry look on his face.

Bens at work all happy and stupid, and Ricky comes to him and asks whats going on with him and Adrian. He says she thought she was pregnant but shes not blah blah. And Ricky tells him she lied and she is pregnant, and if he needs to talk to him hes there. How nice. Ben doesn't believe him. And gets mad.

Dinner at the Jurgens house is loud and then really silent. No one seems happy to see ben but Amy. Ben leaves early. Ben gets home and his dads back from his honeymoon, he says he needs to talk to him. Leo is all supportive and says there's nothing ben could do that cant be fixed. Ben says that's what he's worried about it the problem getting fixed. He doesn't want it to. He tells his dad Adrians pregnant and its my baby. All done.

nicole519

Back to top Go down

Post by _DeantheAngelofDarkness_ Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:21 pm

this is what really happened.
Ben turned out to be a lobster
Amy went to Jamaica
Ashley was actually a robot
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
Vinco Vinator
Vinco Vinator

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl18 Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:02 am

_DeantheAngelofDarkness_ wrote:this is what really happened.
Amy went to Jamaica

Haha Smile If that had actually happened, I would be watching. Razz
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am

dreamgirl18 wrote:
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_ wrote:this is what really happened.
Amy went to Jamaica

Haha Smile If that had actually happened, I would be watching. Razz

I would be too. But i did watch the newest ep. that came on Monday!!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by _DeantheAngelofDarkness_ Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:02 pm

SL is the manifestation of a 90 year old with Alzheimers
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
Vinco Vinator
Vinco Vinator