Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anybody else still watching Secret Life?

+6
xChorusOfAngelsx
kylexylover122
joselin4life
Malletmusic17
Hannah_Banana222
maggiemay
10 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Is anybody else still watching Secret Life? Empty Is anybody else still watching Secret Life?

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 am

Anybody?

I have been and I just want to know what you guys think of what's been happening.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else still watching Secret Life? Empty Re: Is anybody else still watching Secret Life?

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 am

Dude, I completely forgot...
I would forget about it when I was in California, so I'd just watch it online. Now I've forgotten and my computer is too slow. I've missed probably 5 episodes or so. Eh, I guess I could watch them on youtube on my iPod. Is it getting good enough for me to care? LOL.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else still watching Secret Life? Empty Re: Is anybody else still watching Secret Life?

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Dude, I completely forgot...
I would forget about it when I was in California, so I'd just watch it online. Now I've forgotten and my computer is too slow. I've missed probably 5 episodes or so. Eh, I guess I could watch them on youtube on my iPod. Is it getting good enough for me to care? LOL.

It hasn't really gotten good, but parts are interesting. It'll never be as good as the first season, but it's not terrible right now.

I've been looking at the old boards and people on there keep complaining about how unrealistic the show is. I'm tempted to log on and make them realize it's a show, but that requires too much work. And the newbs are weird.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:16 am

i have been

idk, i dont like adrian and ben
but amy's reaction was spot on. did he really think she would go "aw poor ben" and take him back? lol
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:18 am

Malletmusic17 wrote:i have been

idk, i dont like adrian and ben
but amy's reaction was spot on. did he really think she would go "aw poor ben" and take him back? lol

I'm glad she reacted that way. I would have been upset if she said "poor you". I'm glad that Amy and Adrian might become friends. It's about time.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 am

I've been watching it. And i love this season.

I'm glad that Adrian is having the baby. And that Amy and Adrian are friends now.

Ashley and Ricky were getting on my nerves, but their drama was actually interesting. And Ashley needs to get over Ricky.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 am

maggiemay wrote: And the newbs are weird.
Weirder than us? Razz
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 am

joselin4life wrote:I've been watching it. And i love this season.

I'm glad that Adrian is having the baby. And that Amy and Adrian are friends now.

Ashley and Ricky were getting on my nerves, but their drama was actually interesting. And Ashley needs to get over Ricky.

I think that Adrian is going to have a miscarriage. I'm not sure why though. And it seems like Adrian hasn't completely realized that she's going to be a mom, like it hasn't completely sunk in yet, you know what I mean?

I know! That's really irritating me.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:
maggiemay wrote: And the newbs are weird.
Weirder than us? Razz

Yes, if it's even possible Razz
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 am

maggiemay wrote:

I think that Adrian is going to have a miscarriage. I'm not sure why though. And it seems like Adrian hasn't completely realized that she's going to be a mom, like it hasn't completely sunk in yet, you know what I mean?

Yes, I've been watching the show and I really like this season so far.

I have a strong feeling that Adrian is going to have a miscarriage to. I read a spoiler that she has an emergency exam in one of the upcoming episodes.

Ashley needs to stop. I mean with telling her sister about her and Ricky kissing. Eventually she should have told her, but she shouldn't have done it just because she was mad at him.

Adrian and the doctor, ugh!

Ben needs to pick someone and stay with them or just focus on Adrian and the baby.

I think that it was nice of Ricky to ask Ruben for help with his mom. And I think it was nice of Ruben to ask Ricky to try and forgive Adrian.

I think Ricky should forgive Adrian, but not go back with her. The promo pissed me off because it had them kissing again!

I was really proud of Amy for offering to help Adrian and to be her friend.

I think Madison and Lauren need to grow up!

I think Grace and Jack need to get back together already.

And I think Amy and Ricky should get together (SPOILER ALERT!: they will soon)
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

I have a strong feeling that Adrian is going to have a miscarriage to. I read a spoiler that she has an emergency exam in one of the upcoming episodes.

Ashley needs to stop. I mean with telling her sister about her and Ricky kissing. Eventually she should have told her, but she shouldn't have done it just because she was mad at him.

Ben needs to pick someone and stay with them or just focus on Adrian and the baby.

I think that it was nice of Ricky to ask Ruben for help with his mom. And I think it was nice of Ruben to ask Ricky to try and forgive Adrian.

I think Ricky should forgive Adrian, but not go back with her. The promo pissed me off because it had them kissing again!

I agree with most of that. I still don't think Amy and Ricky should be together. Ricky has grown up a lot, but I think he's not quite there yet. They should give the relationship a shot, but I don't think it will last.

I don't think Ben is going to be a good dad. He couldn't even tell Amy that Adrian was pregnant. That sounds mean, but he's so used to having things done for him and he doesn't do things for others.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:37 am

How the hell is Ben going to go to Grace's house and kiss her, THREE DAYS(It was supposed to be three days, right?) after telling Amy about Adrian. I thought he "loved" her. Three days, Ben. Three days and you've already given up on her?! You just shattered her heart for crying out loud, what is she supposed to do? ARGHHH. I used to like Ben, but ever since he had his little temper tantrum and screwed Adrian, he's turned into a complete douchebag. Possibly a bigger one than Ricky.

And now it looks like Ricky is going to make a move on Amy. *gag* That's just effing disgusting. He's still a slut.

I'm not even going to get started on Ashley, she has turned into such a moron.

I can't believe Amy offered to be Adrian's friend. She screwed the boy she "loves". I'd want to murder the bitch. They'd both be dead to me.

And have Madison and Lauren learned ANYTHING from the people around them? Their best "friend" had a baby, and know Adrian, the experienced one, is knocked up. And yet, they're still talking about having sex. They're so stupid. It's like Dumb and Dumber.

I love Donovan, I think he's the best character on the show. That is all.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:59 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:How the hell is Ben going to go to Grace's house and kiss her, THREE DAYS(It was supposed to be three days, right?) after telling Amy about Adrian. I thought he "loved" her. Three days, Ben. Three days and you've already given up on her?! You just shattered her heart for crying out loud, what is she supposed to do? ARGHHH. I used to like Ben, but ever since he had his little temper tantrum and screwed Adrian, he's turned into a complete douchebag. Possibly a bigger one than Ricky.

And now it looks like Ricky is going to make a move on Amy. *gag* That's just effing disgusting. He's still a slut.

I can't believe Amy offered to be Adrian's friend. She screwed the boy she "loves". I'd want to murder the bitch. They'd both be dead to me.

And have Madison and Lauren learned ANYTHING from the people around them? Their best "friend" had a baby, and know Adrian, the experienced one, is knocked up. And yet, they're still talking about having sex. They're so stupid. It's like Dumb and Dumber.

I agree. I don't really like Ben anymore. He's always been annoying, but he's gotten more annoying.

I still think Amy and Ricky will never last. Amy wants commitment, who knows what Ricky wants.

Haha she really has.

I find it kinda surprising that Amy didn't say anything else, but she might realize that what's done is done and she has to make the best of it.

They are idiots. Always have been, always will be.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:42 pm

maggiemay wrote:

I know what you mean. i don't know. She might have a miscarrige. I hope she doesn't though, but if she does it will add more "drama" to the show.

It is. She needs to realize that Ricky is John's father, and Amy's John's mother who is her sister. That would be very gross/weird if Ashley and Ricky dated. I use to really like Ashley, until she started having feelings for Ricky.

But the friendship with Amy and Adrian probably wont last. I have a feeling it wont.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

joselin4life wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

I know what you mean. i don't know. She might have a miscarrige. I hope she doesn't though, but if she does it will add more "drama" to the show.

It is. She needs to realize that Ricky is John's father, and Amy's John's mother who is her sister. That would be very gross/weird if Ashley and Ricky dated. I use to really like Ashley, until she started having feelings for Ricky.

But the friendship with Amy and Adrian probably wont last. I have a feeling it wont.

I still like Ashley, but the fact that she's falling for Ricky grosses me out big time.

I hope it does.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:36 pm

maggiemay wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

I still like Ashley, but the fact that she's falling for Ricky grosses me out big time.

I hope it does.

Yeah. The only characters i still like is Anne, Amy, and Grace. And im starting to like Adrian.

I don't think it. But we'll see.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:34 pm

maggiemay wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

I agree with most of that. I still don't think Amy and Ricky should be together. Ricky has grown up a lot, but I think he's not quite there yet. They should give the relationship a shot, but I don't think it will last.

I don't think Ben is going to be a good dad. He couldn't even tell Amy that Adrian was pregnant. That sounds mean, but he's so used to having things done for him and he doesn't do things for others.

I don't know if they'll last, but I think that they'd be cute together and a good couple if they gave it a chance and yea I don't know if Ben will be a good dad either.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:How the hell is Ben going to go to Grace's house and kiss her, THREE DAYS(It was supposed to be three days, right?) after telling Amy about Adrian. I thought he "loved" her. Three days, Ben. Three days and you've already given up on her?! You just shattered her heart for crying out loud, what is she supposed to do? ARGHHH. I used to like Ben, but ever since he had his little temper tantrum and screwed Adrian, he's turned into a complete douchebag. Possibly a bigger one than Ricky.

I agree with you on Ben. I was like whoa you did not just kiss Grace when your complaining because Amy won't answer you and that you love her and all that crap!

I think Amy offered to be Adrian's friend because she knows shes going to have a hard time and she wants to help her because shes already been through it.

Madison and Lauren, I just can't stand them anymore!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:51 pm

kylexylover122 wrote: Madison and Lauren, I just can't stand them anymore!

I hate them. They should just be kicked off the show. They annoy me, especially Madison.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by vickileigh1013 Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm

I've been watching it, this season has been really good, so much better than last season. Wink
vickileigh1013
vickileigh1013

Back to top Go down

Post by GeminiBaby Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:36 pm

I have been watching it from the very first episode of season one.
GeminiBaby
GeminiBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:42 pm

joselin4life wrote:

I hate them. They should just be kicked off the show. They annoy me, especially Madison.

I know right! And Madison with her fucking rules! I would have dumped her ass if I were Jack! (sory about the cursing)
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:52 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

I know right! And Madison with her fucking rules! I would have dumped her ass if I were Jack! (sory about the cursing)

I know. When she was making rules, she got me so annoyed. I know. I like Jack with Grace better than him with Madison. Jack is stupid too.

Oh, and I think Ricky is improving, he's actually grown up a lot. (except for the Ashley stuff)
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:31 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

I know. When she was making rules, she got me so annoyed. I know. I like Jack with Grace better than him with Madison. Jack is stupid too.

Oh, and I think Ricky is improving, he's actually grown up a lot. (except for the Ashley stuff)

I know right! I was almost cursing at the screen. Lmao! And yea I like Jack and Grace better to. And Jack is stupid.

And Ricky really is improving except for the Ashley stuff. And for the kiss with Adrian next episode (promo and spoiler). I feel bad for him because I think he will always have feelings for Adrian because he was in love with her and I think he really was in love with her, but had a bad way of showing it and I think he needs to fully let her go in the boyfriend/girlfriendish way.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 pm

vickileigh1013 wrote:I've been watching it, this season has been really good, so much better than last season. Wink

I think it's better, not sure how much, but it's better.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next