Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anybody else still watching Secret Life?

+6
xChorusOfAngelsx
kylexylover122
joselin4life
Malletmusic17
Hannah_Banana222
maggiemay
10 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Is anybody else still watching Secret Life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is anybody else still watching Secret Life?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:07 pm

The only thing that Ricky has improved in is pretending to be a good boy. I don't see any improvement at all in his inability to keep it in his pants. We saw the 7th Heaven chick back in his bed this season, as well as another girl, if I'm not mistaken. He's not the commitment type, and Amy certainly doesn't need that. She and Ricky have been friendly towards one another for John, but what happens when Ricky decides to cheat on her? The kid doesn't need to be stuck in the middle of it. Those two getting together is a bad, bad idea.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else still watching Secret Life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is anybody else still watching Secret Life?

Post by melissa052 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 pm

I've been watching it! Seems to have gotten a little better, I think because it's not all about sex for a change.... either that or it couldn't have gotten worse than last season! Razz
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:46 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:The only thing that Ricky has improved in is pretending to be a good boy. I don't see any improvement at all in his inability to keep it in his pants. We saw the 7th Heaven chick back in his bed this season, as well as another girl, if I'm not mistaken. He's not the commitment type, and Amy certainly doesn't need that. She and Ricky have been friendly towards one another for John, but what happens when Ricky decides to cheat on her? The kid doesn't need to be stuck in the middle of it. Those two getting together is a bad, bad idea.

True. They could be a bad idea, but they also could be a good idea.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 pm

melissa052 wrote:I've been watching it! Seems to have gotten a little better, I think because it's not all about sex for a change.... either that or it couldn't have gotten worse than last season! Razz

Yea, they havent said sex as many times this season.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:01 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:The only thing that Ricky has improved in is pretending to be a good boy. I don't see any improvement at all in his inability to keep it in his pants. We saw the 7th Heaven chick back in his bed this season, as well as another girl, if I'm not mistaken. He's not the commitment type, and Amy certainly doesn't need that. She and Ricky have been friendly towards one another for John, but what happens when Ricky decides to cheat on her? The kid doesn't need to be stuck in the middle of it. Those two getting together is a bad, bad idea.

I agree. I see both sides of the situation, but I think that it's better that they're not together. Trying to have a relationship *might* be a good idea, but it won't work out.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 pm

melissa052 wrote:I've been watching it! Seems to have gotten a little better, I think because it's not all about sex for a change.... either that or it couldn't have gotten worse than last season! Razz

lol good point.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:35 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

kylexylover122 wrote: Madison and Lauren, I just can't stand them anymore!

I hate them. They should just be kicked off the show. They annoy me, especially Madison.

I know right! And Madison with her fucking rules! I would have dumped her ass if I were Jack! (sory about the cursing)

I know. When she was making rules, she got me so annoyed. I know. I like Jack with Grace better than him with Madison. Jack is stupid too.

Oh, and I think Ricky is improving, he's actually grown up a lot. (except for the Ashley stuff)

I know right! I was almost cursing at the screen. Lmao! And yea I like Jack and Grace better to. And Jack is stupid.

And Ricky really is improving except for the Ashley stuff. And for the kiss with Adrian next episode (promo and spoiler). I feel bad for him because I think he will always have feelings for Adrian because he was in love with her and I think he really was in love with her, but had a bad way of showing it and I think he needs to fully let her go in the boyfriend/girlfriendish way.

Haha! Jack and Grace make a great couple, and their cute together. He is stupid.

I agree. I, well you cann tell that he still has feelings for Adrian. Me too, as much as he said he didn't love her, he kind of did.

He should just let go of her.

Oh, and Ashley and Grant should start dating again.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by vickileigh1013 Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:16 am

maggiemay wrote:
vickileigh1013 wrote:I've been watching it, this season has been really good, so much better than last season. Wink

I think it's better, not sure how much, but it's better.

I'm just glad there not talking about sex all the time. Wink
vickileigh1013
vickileigh1013

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:54 am

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

I hate them. They should just be kicked off the show. They annoy me, especially Madison.

I know right! And Madison with her fucking rules! I would have dumped her ass if I were Jack! (sory about the cursing)

I know. When she was making rules, she got me so annoyed. I know. I like Jack with Grace better than him with Madison. Jack is stupid too.

Oh, and I think Ricky is improving, he's actually grown up a lot. (except for the Ashley stuff)

I know right! I was almost cursing at the screen. Lmao! And yea I like Jack and Grace better to. And Jack is stupid.

And Ricky really is improving except for the Ashley stuff. And for the kiss with Adrian next episode (promo and spoiler). I feel bad for him because I think he will always have feelings for Adrian because he was in love with her and I think he really was in love with her, but had a bad way of showing it and I think he needs to fully let her go in the boyfriend/girlfriendish way.

Haha! Jack and Grace make a great couple, and their cute together. He is stupid.

I agree. I, well you cann tell that he still has feelings for Adrian. Me too, as much as he said he didn't love her, he kind of did.

He should just let go of her.

Yea, they do make a great couple and they are cute together and yes Jack is very stupid.

And yea I know. I think Ricky did love her, but he was trying not to or something like that, but its time to let go.

Oh, and Ashley and Grant should start dating again.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:13 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:Yea, they do make a great couple and they are cute together and yes Jack is very stupid.

And yea I know. I think Ricky did love her, but he was trying not to or something like that, but its time to let go.

Hah! I actually use to like Jack's character, but i realized he is kind of pointless to the show, besides him dating Grace nothing nothing else important has happened to him (well, besides all of the Madison crap).

That is true. It is time. But i don't really mind Adrian and Ricky being together again, but i doubt that will happen.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:55 pm

vickileigh1013 wrote:
maggiemay wrote:
vickileigh1013 wrote:I've been watching it, this season has been really good, so much better than last season. Wink

I think it's better, not sure how much, but it's better.

I'm just glad there not talking about sex all the time. Wink

I know right! Lol! Smile
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:Yea, they do make a great couple and they are cute together and yes Jack is very stupid.

Hah! I actually use to like Jack's character, but i realized he is kind of pointless to the show, besides him dating Grace nothing nothing else important has happened to him (well, besides all of the Madison crap).

That is true. It is time. But i don't really mind Adrian and Ricky being together again, but i doubt that will happen.

Yea, Jack is kind of pointless to the show and I don't want Adrian and Ricky together anymore.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:58 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Yea, Jack is kind of pointless to the show and I don't want Adrian and Ricky together anymore.

He is.

I really don't care if they're a couple.*spoiler* But Amy and Ricky will end up dating, so i bet that Adrian and Ricky wont date again.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:15 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

He is.

I really don't care if they're a couple.*spoiler* But Amy and Ricky will end up dating, so i bet that Adrian and Ricky wont date again.

I know Adrian and Ricky are going to kiss and yea I already knew that SPOILER: amy and ricky are going to en up dating anyways lol. So its all good. Haha Smile
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:16 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

He is.

I know Adrian and Ricky are going to kiss and yea I already knew that SPOILER: amy and ricky are going to en up dating anyways lol. So its all good. Haha Smile

Haha! i was just making sure Very Happy Are you a Ramy fan?
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

He is.

Yep! Totally! Very Happy Are you?
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:24 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

He is.

Hah.

I use to be. But im slowing becoming a Ramy fan again. So basically yep Very Happy
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:33 am

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

He is.

Hah.

I use to be. But im slowing becoming a Ramy fan again. So basically yep Very Happy

=]
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:09 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Hah.

=]

Yup. But When secret life first started, i like Amy and Ben together.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:25 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Hah.

=]

Me to! And I was upset each time they broke up or had a long fight. Then, I got over them and moved on to Ricky and Amy. Haha! =]
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:23 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Hah.

=]

Me to! And I was upset each time they broke up or had a long fight. Then, I got over them and moved on to Ricky and Amy. Haha! =]

hah! I like them together until Ben became a clinger Very Happy I've liked Amy and Ricky since the second season, but then i didn't like them together.

But now im slowly becoming a Ramy fan, again Very Happy
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 am

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Hah.

=]

hah! I like them together until Ben became a clinger Very Happy I've liked Amy and Ricky since the second season, but then i didn't like them together.

Yea, Ben became so clingy and annoying! Lol!

Smile
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:24 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

=]

Smile

Yeah. He is and always will be annoying. And once Ben came back from italy, amy got a little clingy to him.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Smile

Yeah. He is and always will be annoying. And once Ben came back from italy, amy got a little clingy to him.

Yea, I know right! And Amy got clingy to him because he was acting different and she was suspicious.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:18 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Smile

Yea, I know right! And Amy got clingy to him because he was acting different and she was suspicious.

Haha yeah. Are you going to watch the marathon that is coming on today?
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next