Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anybody else still watching Secret Life?

+6
xChorusOfAngelsx
kylexylover122
joselin4life
Malletmusic17
Hannah_Banana222
maggiemay
10 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Is anybody else still watching Secret Life? - Page 10 Empty Re: Is anybody else still watching Secret Life?

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:10 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Haha! I can tell that you love that show Very Happy

My day was good, as usual. What did you today?

Hehe yepp! =] <333

Thats good. Um... I did homework, then I went to my friends house. Came home. Watched some of my shows with new episodes. Helped dad put new things up in the den (were making it a home theater kind of thing) then I finished my new episodes.

haha!

Cool! I just got home from school, and I'm about to take a nap!

But today was boring. And its been raining here, but i love rain Very Happy

I came home from school like... 5 days ago. And my brother got my cold. Lol!

Today was boring to except for me getting harassed by John and Deanna today. If Deanna harasses me tomorrow I'm cursing her out. I'm sick of it! And I love the rain to!

lol!

Aw! I hope that she doesnt harass you anymore.

Haha! Me too, I love watching the rain while its raining!

I'm about to eat dinner then work on some homework

She always says that I love John, but shes a bitch anyways.

Me to! Lol!

Ok, have fun with that. Lol!

Also. Do you have a facebook?
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else still watching Secret Life? - Page 10 Empty Re: Is anybody else still watching Secret Life?

Post by joselin4life Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:12 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Hehe yepp! =] <333

Thats good. Um... I did homework, then I went to my friends house. Came home. Watched some of my shows with new episodes. Helped dad put new things up in the den (were making it a home theater kind of thing) then I finished my new episodes.

haha!

Today was boring to except for me getting harassed by John and Deanna today. If Deanna harasses me tomorrow I'm cursing her out. I'm sick of it! And I love the rain to!

lol!

Me to! Lol!

That sucks.

Not anymore. But I did. My parents had me delete it for a very stupid reason.

Do you?

Oh and have you read any Secret Life spoilers lately? I just went to the website and there are some new ones up.

joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:33 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

haha!

lol!

Me to! Lol!

That sucks.

Do you?

Oh and have you read any Secret Life spoilers lately? I just went to the website and there are some new ones up.

Whyd they make you delete it? If you dont want to share then you dont have to say why.

Yea I have one.

I went and read them when you told me lol! From all of the reading of the spoilers I'll have them memorized by the time the season starts lol!

The STD one changed. It used to say Rickys getting tested because there a couple now it says because there having sex. And I'm assuming even though Ricky and Amy arent over Ben and Adrian that that wont matter since they seem to be getting married.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

lol!

Me to! Lol!

That sucks.

Do you?

Whyd they make you delete it? If you dont want to share then you dont have to say why.

Yea I have one.

I went and read them when you told me lol! From all of the reading of the spoilers I'll have them memorized by the time the season starts lol!

The STD one changed. It used to say Rickys getting tested because there a couple now it says because there having sex. And I'm assuming even though Ricky and Amy arent over Ben and Adrian that that wont matter since they seem to be getting married.

I'd rather not say.

Lol! I keep forgetting to check it everyday, but thankfully I remembered. I think I'll have them remembered too!

I wonder if they'll have sex of not.

Yeah, I think its crazy that Ben and Adrian are getting married, or planning on getting married.

I hope Adrian has a girl, because theres been too much boys (Anne and Amy had boys).
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:48 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

lol!

Me to! Lol!

That sucks.

Do you?

Yea I have one.

I'd rather not say.

Lol! I keep forgetting to check it everyday, but thankfully I remembered. I think I'll have them remembered too!

Yeah, I think its crazy that Ben and Adrian are getting married, or planning on getting married.

I hope Adrian has a girl, because theres been too much boys (Anne and Amy had boys).

Ok. No problem. Smile

Lol! I know right!

Ricky and Amy? I think they will. He wouldn't change for Adrian because shes wasn't demanding enough, but Amy was. She knows what she wants now and she knows whats right.

Yea, I think itd be cute if Adrian had a girl to. And the only reason why Anne and Amy's kids were boys is because Anne's kids in real life are the ones one the show... I think... lol!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:52 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Me to! Lol!

That sucks.

Do you?

Yea I have one.

I'd rather not say.

Ok. No problem. Smile

Lol! I know right!

Ricky and Amy? I think they will. He wouldn't change for Adrian because shes wasn't demanding enough, but Amy was. She knows what she wants now and she knows whats right.

Yea, I think itd be cute if Adrian had a girl to. And the only reason why Anne and Amy's kids were boys is because Anne's kids in real life are the ones one the show... I think... lol!

Very Happy

Yeah. I think they will have sex, but not right away. I agree

I think that you are right Very Happy But it would be cute if Adrian has a girl. And I read that Grant and Grace are going to have problems. I love Grace and Grant together.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:57 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

That sucks.

Do you?

Yea I have one.

I'd rather not say.

Ok. No problem. Smile

Lol! I know right!

Very Happy

I think that you are right Very Happy But it would be cute if Adrian has a girl. And I read that Grant and Grace are going to have problems. I love Grace and Grant together.

Very Happy

Same here.

They are? The only problems I read was the Grace being concerned with the sex and falling out of love thing. And me to.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Yea I have one.

I'd rather not say.

Ok. No problem. Smile

Lol! I know right!

Very Happy

Very Happy

Same here.

They are? The only problems I read was the Grace being concerned with the sex and falling out of love thing. And me to.

Yeah. And look under "Young At Heart" and it says Grace and Grant are having problems, but it doesn't go into detail about it.

Well I'm about to get off for the night, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

I'd rather not say.

Ok. No problem. Smile

Lol! I know right!

Very Happy

Very Happy

Same here.

Yeah. And look under "Young At Heart" and it says Grace and Grant are having problems, but it doesn't go into detail about it.

Oh yea true!

Ok. Have fun at school tomorrow.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Ok. No problem. Smile

Lol! I know right!

Very Happy

Very Happy

Same here.

Oh yea true!

Yep!

You too! I have to do homework Sad but i dont want to do it Very Happy
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:21 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Very Happy

Very Happy

Same here.

Oh yea true!

Yep!

Thanks! And I have to study a little. But I dont want to. Lol!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:22 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Very Happy

Same here.

Oh yea true!

Yep!

You're welcome! Lol!

I woke up with a fever this morning, and i have a headache now, so my mom told me to stay home. Which sucks. But I'm really glad that my throat didn't start hurting again.

By the way, how's your throat?
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:23 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Oh yea true!

Yep!

You're welcome! Lol!

I woke up with a fever this morning, and i have a headache now, so my mom told me to stay home. Which sucks. But I'm really glad that my throat didn't start hurting again.

Lol!

Aw that sux! I'm glad your throat doesn't hurt again though thats a real pain in the ass!

My throats alot better. I'm still coughing alittle though. And its still tickling inside causing me to cough lol. Thanks for asking.

How was your day besides getting sick and how do you feel now?
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:32 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Oh yea true!

Yep!

You're welcome! Lol!

Lol!

Aw that sux! I'm glad your throat doesn't hurt again though thats a real pain in the ass!

My throats alot better. I'm still coughing alittle though. And its still tickling inside causing me to cough lol. Thanks for asking.

Haha! Thanks! It is a real pain!

That's good! lol.

My day was boring. I feel a lot better than I did this morning, thanks for asking.

How was your day today?
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:12 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Yep!

You're welcome! Lol!

Lol!

That's good! lol.

My day was boring. I feel a lot better than I did this morning, thanks for asking.

How was your day today?

No Problem! And I know right! Lol!

Yepp!

No problem!

My day was pretty good. School was the usual. I just spent like 2 hours trying to figure out Biology and my friend made a breakthrough to me. If you can make a breakthrough to me especially in Science you must be super special. Lol!

I'm going to bed in a minute. I have a biology quiz tomorrow and a global test that I didn't study for. My global teacher gives us like a 20-30 topic list of stuff we need to find and memorize for tomorrows test. I was like what the hell! She should have given us this on Friday or atleast Monday! So I didn't study because I studied for Biology the whole time. I'm hoping that my amazing guessing skills will not fail me tomorrow. Lol!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:05 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

You're welcome! Lol!

Lol!

That's good! lol.

How was your day today?

Yepp!

No problem!

My day was pretty good. School was the usual. I just spent like 2 hours trying to figure out Biology and my friend made a breakthrough to me. If you can make a breakthrough to me especially in Science you must be super special. Lol!

I'm going to bed in a minute. I have a biology quiz tomorrow and a global test that I didn't study for. My global teacher gives us like a 20-30 topic list of stuff we need to find and memorize for tomorrows test. I was like what the hell! She should have given us this on Friday or atleast Monday! So I didn't study because I studied for Biology the whole time. I'm hoping that my amazing guessing skills will not fail me tomorrow. Lol!

Yep!

lol!

Thats a lot to memorize. Was your test easy?

I just got from school and it is raining and I got very wet Very Happy
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:36 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

You're welcome! Lol!

Lol!

That's good! lol.

How was your day today?

Yepp!

No problem!

Yep!

lol!

My test was ehhh. Lol! But I got a 90 on my Biology quiz! Very Happy And the one thing I got wrong I knew was wrong to. Like you know when you get that feeling to change something or that you forgot something, but you don't always follow it? That happens to me most of the time.

I got my computer back from Bestbuy today! Very Happy

In Food and Nutrition I went to the bathroom and when I came back my like whole class was freaking out over a bee. I was like wow. And one girl kept complaining (the one that always annoys me). I was like its a bee. Don't piss it off it won't harm you. It's not that hard to do! She was like excuse me so I repeated it, but in a more rude way and she rolled her eyes or something like that.

I was watching Supernatural and my dad was watching behind me again and it was a reallyyyyy sad episode and I was trying so hard to hold in my tears.

You know how I talk to you on this forum? Well on youtube I have a Supernatural buddy. She's OBSESSED with Supernatural just like I am. So I talk to her about it lol!

My mom finally got a job. Smile

I think thats it... So how was your day?

And your lucky! I love the rain! I wanted it to rain to! Lol!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:57 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Lol!

That's good! lol.

How was your day today?

Yepp!

No problem!

Yep!

lol!

My test was ehhh. Lol! But I got a 90 on my Biology quiz! Very Happy And the one thing I got wrong I knew was wrong to. Like you know when you get that feeling to change something or that you forgot something, but you don't always follow it? That happens to me most of the time.

In Food and Nutrition I went to the bathroom and when I came back my like whole class was freaking out over a bee. I was like wow. And one girl kept complaining (the one that always annoys me). I was like its a bee. Don't piss it off it won't harm you. It's not that hard to do! She was like excuse me so I repeated it, but in a more rude way and she rolled her eyes or something like that.

I was watching Supernatural and my dad was watching behind me again and it was a reallyyyyy sad episode and I was trying so hard to hold in my tears.

You know how I talk to you on this forum? Well on youtube I have a Supernatural buddy. She's OBSESSED with Supernatural just like I am. So I talk to her about it lol!

Yay!!!!

I always have that feeling when I'm taking a test!

I hate bees! Haha!

Awh Smile lol!

Yeah! That's cool that you have a Supernatural buddy that you talk to Smile

That's wonderful that she got a job.

My day was great, it went by so fast. Now i'm trying to figure out what I should eat Very Happy

I usually love rain, but it was pouring yesterday afternoon Very Happy But thankfully today it's not raining. It's just cloudy!

joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:27 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

That's good! lol.

How was your day today?

Yepp!

No problem!

Yep!

lol!

Yay!!!!

I hate bees! Haha!

Awh Smile lol!

My day was great, it went by so fast. Now i'm trying to figure out what I should eat Very Happy

I usually love rain, but it was pouring yesterday afternoon Very Happy But thankfully today it's not raining. It's just cloudy!

Yea, it is. But I wanna slap her because she gets to meet the cast of Supernatural at a Vancon!

Yea it is. Smile

I'm glad your day was great. And lol it was pouring rain today and I had picture day. But I still loved the rain.

My friend was bragging so much today she got me alittle mad at her. And by the end of the day for some reason I was in a depressed mood. Then I got home and my Supernatural CDs were delivered and I felt better. Lol! Leave it to Supernatural to brighten up my mood! Smile
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Yepp!

No problem!

Yep!

lol!

Yay!!!!

I hate bees! Haha!

Awh Smile lol!

Yea, it is. But I wanna slap her because she gets to meet the cast of Supernatural at a Vancon!

Yea it is. Smile

I'm glad your day was great. And lol it was pouring rain today and I had picture day. But I still loved the rain.

My friend was bragging so much today she got me alittle mad at her. And by the end of the day for some reason I was in a depressed mood. Then I got home and my Supernatural CDs were delivered and I felt better. Lol! Leave it to Supernatural to brighten up my mood! Smile

haha! She's lucky

Yeah, I hope it doesn't rain this weekend though.

Awh that sucks. Dvds, right? Very Happy
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:36 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Yep!

lol!

Yay!!!!

I hate bees! Haha!

Awh Smile lol!

Yea it is. Smile

haha! She's lucky

I know! She's soooo lucky! Lol!

Why not? And I do. Lol!

Yea dvds. Very Happy

Omg! I watched Vampire Diaries like an hour and a half ago and omg! I was about to start crying because Stefan and Elena "broke up". They pretended to break up because Elenas dobbleganger Katherine (whose also in love with Stefan) said that if they didn't stop seeing eachother she would kill eveyone that Elena loves and make her watch and then kill Elena and make Stefan watch. When I realized Stefan and Elena planned the whole "breaking up" fight I was like thank god! Lol!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:19 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Yay!!!!

I hate bees! Haha!

Awh Smile lol!

Yea it is. Smile

haha! She's lucky

Why not? And I do. Lol!

Yea dvds. Very Happy

Omg! I watched Vampire Diaries like an hour and a half ago and omg! I was about to start crying because Stefan and Elena "broke up". They pretended to break up because Elenas dobbleganger Katherine (whose also in love with Stefan) said that if they didn't stop seeing eachother she would kill eveyone that Elena loves and make her watch and then kill Elena and make Stefan watch. When I realized Stefan and Elena planned the whole "breaking up" fight I was like thank god! Lol!

lol!

I'm tired of rain, it's almost been raining all week.

okay.

lol, interesting.

Today I'm going to school late, because I just woke up so my dad is going to take me soon.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:34 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Yay!!!!

I hate bees! Haha!

Awh Smile lol!

Yea it is. Smile

haha! She's lucky

Why not? And I do. Lol!

Yea dvds. Very Happy

lol!

okay.

lol, interesting.

Today I'm going to school late, because I just woke up so my dad is going to take me soon.

Lol! It's been raining here like all week, but im not tired of it yet.

Oh I've done that. Lol!

I'm really lazy today.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:22 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Yea it is. Smile

haha! She's lucky

Why not? And I do. Lol!

Yea dvds. Very Happy

lol!

okay.

lol, interesting.

Oh I've done that. Lol!

I'm really lazy today.

It didn't rain today!

lol!

Same with me.

Are you doing anything tomorrow?
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 pm

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

haha! She's lucky

Why not? And I do. Lol!

Yea dvds. Very Happy

lol!

okay.

lol, interesting.

Oh I've done that. Lol!

I'm really lazy today.

It didn't rain today!

lol!

Same with me.

Are you doing anything tomorrow?

It didn't rain here today either, but its cold.

Yea, I'm playing soccer and doing homework. How about you?
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next