Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-File Case # X-72015 by Unit7

Go down

X-File Case # X-72015 by Unit7 Empty X-File Case # X-72015 by Unit7

Post by Unit7 Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:11 pm

While coming up with a title just now, I thought of this one. Considering everything it just seems perfect. Just so you know, this isn't an actual fanfiction. If you have never even heard of the X-Files that is perfectly fine considering the show wasn't even being thought of as I started this so you do not need any knowledge whatsoever about the show.

This is a style of story telling I don't think I have ever really attempted before now. This is more of
an experiment of sorts. The story is not done in the traditional form, but rather in a series of diary entries, random reports, news articles, and a few 'audio' recordings. I apologize if this is confusing to read.

The following excerpt comes from a diary of one Elena Foster, age 17, recovered in a motel named Starlight View on route 33 leading south of Forksten.

Diary Entry #2 dated May 6th 2015.

There is something wrong. Something horribly horribly wrong with the world. No matter how hard I try and figure it out, I just can’t. No one else seems to notice, everyone seems to be able to go on with their daily routine as if nothing is amiss. It’s almost robotic really, like they have been programmed to move from point A to point B. Yet I know there is something wrong, I can just feel it deep inside. It feels as if the world has suddenly tilted on its axis and at times the air feels like… well something thick. Not all of the time, but every once and awhile I feel like I am moving through… well whatever!

I’m scared and I don’t even know why.

End of Excerpt.

The following is an email sent from one Fred Foster to Elena Foster dated May 8th 2015 at 6:42 pm.

Dear Scrawny Arms.(heh)

You worry too much. What have I always told you? You need to RELAX! There is nothing ‘wrong’ with the world. If the earth tilted on its axis all of a sudden, you’d think scientists all over the world would know about it? Something that major just doesn’t happen without going noticed. Look… I know we don’t like to talk about it but either you are on drugs or you are… well you know how dad got towards the end? How he kept ranting and raving towards the end? Maybe you should see a shrink. I know I know! They are nothing but quacks who have some creepy fetish for watching people laying on a couch. Just… consider it, ok? I love you.
End of Email.

The following is an excerpt from a Student Assessment filled out by Mr. Craig Donaldson, current guidance councilor of Forksten High School, regarding an incident between Mr. James Carson and
Ms. Elena Foster, dated May 15th 2015.

Ms. Foster has been showing anti social behavior for about a week prior to the incident that took place in Mr. Carson’s art classroom. According to her peers who were present, during a presentation of the other students art work, she freaked out when she saw Ms. Jennelson’s portrayal of heaven. She started shouting about how the world was wrong and how Ms. Jennelson was in on it somehow. When Mr. Carson tried to calm her down, she lunged at him and nearly scratched his eyes out, all the while screaming and shouting nonsense about ‘Them.’ Schizophrenia runs in the Foster family, her father was diagnosed at age 45, and her paternal grandmother was diagnosed at age 25. It is my belief that she see the school therapist.

End of Excerpt.

The following is a diary excerpt from the diary of Elena Foster dated May 9th 2015.

Diary Entry #4.

I finally had the chance to read my email. I thought my brother would understand what I was trying to say. We have always been close, more best friends then brother and sister. Thick as thieves as they say. But he thinks I am crazy! To even suggest that after our father… I just… I just know I can’t trust him… but if I can’t trust my best friend, the person I could confide in about anything, then who can I trust?

There is something different about the shadows. They seem longer and… darker. Almost like voids in the world where nothing, not even light, can exist. What goes in just doesn’t come out… except things do leave the shadows. I know they do, I saw a boy bounce a ball that bounced right through one…

Except I can swear on my soul that it took three seconds to bounce out.

End of Excerpt.

The following is a youtube video titled ‘Creepy Audio File’ downloaded onto Elena Foster’s desktop computer. The youtube video had all of four views and no comments. The person,
TheLongShadows14, has only uploaded this one video. The video shows a still picture of a picture of the Gates to Heaven by a relatively unknown artist by the name of Joan Ginadi.

Male Voice 1: Dude did you just see…. Holy shit I just *static* No freaking way is that possible.

Female Voice: It’s some sort of illusion, it has to be.

There is some heavy breathing and the sound of someone running through some dense woods. A dull drone of cicadas can be heard.

Male Voice 1: Honey! Where are you!

The cicadas all stop in unison and a high eerie whistling tune can be heard.

Female Voice: I’m over here *static* Can you *static* what the fuck is *static*

The whistling stops and the cicadas continue their song for twenty seconds until there is more static that obscures most of the rest of the audio. A few more words can be heard, but nothing that makes sense. This lasts for two minutes

Male Voice 2: Look closer, look as close as you can and turn your volume all the way up…
The still image of the Gates to Heaven is replaced by an image of Pennywise the Clown and a horribly loud screeching noise.

End of ‘Creepy Audio File’

The following is an excerpt from Elena Foster’s diary.

Diary Entry # 6 dated May 14th

I have this sense of doom hanging in the air, the thick thick air. Sometimes I can’t breathe and other times I feel as if my lungs will explode from all the air I am getting. I just… what is wrong with the world? I found this video after doing a bit of googling and at first I passed it off as just one of those lame screamer videos or whatever they are called that trick you into staring at the screen or turning up the volume after luring you in. Then I listened to the voice. Ha! My brother would NOT like hearing me say that. Not that I am hearing voices. He said look closer and turn my volume up. I did that the first time, but I replayed the video over and over trying to understand what he wants from me.

Just before the picture changes there is a delay, almost too fast for the eye to catch, but it is there. I downloaded the video and I have gone over it with some video editing software.
It shows something… something that shouldn’t exist. This is proof! Proof I am not crazy.
The following is an excerpt from a text message conversation between Jasmine Jennelson to her then boyfriend Rick Gomez sent May 15th 2015 at 12:04 pm.

Rick: it tru elna flippd out dring art?

Jasmine: Would you quit butchering the English language?

Rick: Sorry babe, but is it true?

Jasmine: Yeah but I don’t know why. The second I told the class the name of my painting she stood up and started screaming and shouting. I didn’t understand half of what she was saying but I remember one thing. “That’s a lie!” I am going to pray for her tonight.

Rick: What do you think she meant by that?

Jasmine: I honestly don’t know.

End of Excerpt.

The Following is an excerpt from Elena Foster’s diary.

Diary Entry # 7 dated May 15th 2015.

I am so embarrassed! I don’t know why I freaked out during art class when I saw Jasmine’s painting. It was really beautiful, just the way I had always imagined heaven might look like. My mother was NOT happy when she got called down to the school. I sat outside the principal’s office and the word ‘expulsion’ was mentioned and how lucky I was that Mr. Carson doesn’t want to press charges.

I don’t know exactly why I freaked out but when she said the title was “Beyond the Gates of Heaven’ I just freaked. I couldn’t get that video out of my head. That… that thing!
I keep seeing it. At first it was just when I closed my eyes as if it were burned into the back of my eyelids. But I was walking to school real early, you try sleeping after seeing something like that I dare you, and I kept noticing the shadows. There was something odd about them, well more odd I should say, but it wasn’t until I got to school did I notice that something was moving in the shadows. Then just as Jasmine pulled up to the school in her car, I noticed the shadow under the car. It was that… creature.

End of Exerpt.

The following is a post on a paranormal message board posted by ‘ScaredGirl’ aka Elena Foster on

May 17th at 3:33 am.

Has anyone been seeing this lately? I know the quality is not that great, I have tried to enhance it as best I can but every time I try it doesn’t seem to work. I got it from this youtube video. Please if anyone has any information in this I want to hear about it.
End of Post.

The Following are three replies to the post ‘Have You Seen This?” by ScaredGirl.

GhostHunterXtream Posted:

Oh I am so fucking tired of you fucking trolls. Get a fucking life! Everyone this is just one of those lame ass screamer videos. A really horrible one I might add.

tsohG posted:

@GhostHunterXtream dude could you learn some new cuss words already? Actually I thought it was a great screamer. Then again I have always been a fan of Stephen King’s IT. But yeah, lame troll is lame.

HauntedMistress posted:

@ScaredGirl I only see an ugly night vision still of a tree, are you sure you uploaded the right picture?

@tsohG Just ignore him, not even sure why the mods let him stick around. Obviously he has no sense of humor. Though not sure why all that static was necessary towards the end, could have cut it back a bit.
Btw who is the artist of that painting?

End of Posts.

The post was subsequently locked and forgotten about.

Excerpts from Elena Fosters Diary.

Diary Entry # 10 dated May 20th 2015.

They thought I was a troll! None of them believed me, none of them took the evidence seriously, its right there for the whole fucking world to see!

Diary Entry #11 Dated May 21st 2015.

Something HauntedMistress said bothered me. I took a look at the image I posted and it’s different. She is right, there is only that image of some tree. I went back to the original image and it’s the same. I even rewatched the entire video and when I got to the part where the pictures change I slowed it down… just a tree. That stupid fucking tree! I even went on youtube and after a hundred times to click pause on just the right point, I finally managed it.

It’s a fucking tree.

What does it mean?

End of Excerpts.

The following is an email sent from Chuck Grimes to Elena Foster dated May 19th,

So I checked out that video you sent me. Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you sooner, but all I see is a tree.

So I hear you are seeing a shrink? How is that goiug?

End of email.

The following is an audio recording of one of Elena Foster’s therapy sessions with Dr. Tabitha Brown, retrieved from her home at 2015 Wilting Lane. The therapy session took place May 16th 2015

Dr. Brown: What do you mean the world is ‘wrong’ in what way? Are you referring to all the horrible stuff that happens every day and that you are upset by this?

Elena: No. Just forget I mentioned it. It’s not like you will understand anyways. No one does.

Dr Brown: Elena your parents and teachers are worried about you. According to your parents and friends you have been withdrawn lately, staying locked up in your room all day. I hear you even quit cheerleading yesterday?

Elena: It seems kind of rude to cheer at the end of the world.

*There is a small pause.
Elena’s voice is small and scared*

Elena: Why did I say that?

Dr. Brown: I don’t know, why do you think you said that?

Elena: Because it’s true, isn’t it? I mean I think that’s why I freaked out when I saw Jasmines painting. The world is ending.

Dr. Brown: What makes you think the world is ending? Take a look outside the window. You see how beautiful it is? The birds are chirping… that’s odd. They just stopped.

*Someone outside begins to whistle.*

End of Audio Excerpt.

The following is part of a audio recording of Elena Foster’s interrogation dated July 17th 2015 regarding the murders of four persons on July 16th 2015.
Detective Taylor: Elena do you understand your rights? That you do not need to talk to me or anyone without a lawyer present?

*Elena’s voice is numb*

Elena: I understand. I have seen a few episodes of Law & Order.

Detective Taylor: Why were you at Jasmine’s house last night?

Elena: I wanted to apologize.

Detective Taylor: Did you two have a fight?

*There is a long pause*

Detective Taylor: Is that why Jasmine is dead? When she didn’t accept your apology things got out of hand? You probably didn’t even mean to do it. I saw this happen all the time in New York, these things just happen. Look you are a good kid, I can just tell. So tell me what happened and I promise to talk to the prosecutor. Elena?

Elena: We didn’t have a fight.

Detective Taylor: Then why did you need to apologize to her?

Elena: I just did.

End of Excerpt.

END OF PART ONE

So... was it hard to follow?

Yes not all of it takes place in chronological order. This is more or less intentional.

This is definitely a story where I should really have plotted out thoroughly before I started.

Well whether you end up reading this, let alone enjoy it, I am going to finish it and post it here.

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

X-File Case # X-72015 by Unit7 Empty Re: X-File Case # X-72015 by Unit7

Post by Unit7 Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:12 pm

RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior