Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pretty Little Liars

+11
vickileigh1013
scifidawn
Rex
xChorusOfAngelsx
GeminiBaby
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Unit7
Hannah_Banana222
secret_life8
joselin4life
pinkcupcake
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The pretty Little Liars - Page 3 Empty Re: The pretty Little Liars

Post by dreamgirl18 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Rex wrote:Damn. Blondie's boyfriend really is gay. All this and barely any reaction from him?

I have a hard time believing that the intense sister for someone who is supposed to be smart would do something so stupid. What kind of an idiot steals a paper and just changes the name?

The lesbians seems so far to have the best relationship on the show although I am guessing it won't last. My prediction when the pictures comes out that the new girl will ditch her.

Agreed.

Aria's dumb too, though. If you want the lady to stay away, threaten to
tell the wife.
Actually it's the opposite. This might work with the father but a mistress wants the wife to know. This would just encourage her. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if that's the whole point of trying to become friends with the wife.

That's what I meant. Aria threatens her dad that if he doesn't keep her away, she'll tell her mother. I guess I wasn't that clear. Sorry! bounce
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 pm

dreamgirl18 wrote:So, I just watched the new episode online.

The thing with Aria and the teacher is just awful. I'm getting no passion from them! It's like they're making a conscious decision to like each other. Nothing about that relationship suggests someone risking jailtime for it.

May I just say that the KIN plugging made me want to throw the computer across the room. Great subtlety (sp?) ABC Family.

As far as Jenna being blind or not, I think she is and am going to chalk it up to bad acting. The concept of pretending to be blind doesn't make much sense. Until I see some motive, I think she's legit.

For the lesbian/bi debate: Emily is a full-blown lesbian. I have to agree with others who say the boyfriend was a cover.

The cop. *sigh* I find nothing about that situation realistic at all.

Oh, and isn't that Hanna chick already in enough trouble with the law without stealing a car and wrecking it? At first, I got that she was mad. But I thought she was going to go cheat on him with some random guy (not that that would be right or anything). Taking the car seemed pointless.

The photo booth thing? For people who want to cover up that they're lesbians, they don't seem to be to cautious about it. And since when do teenagers have parties like that that come equip with their own personal photo booth?

Spencer's my favorite so far. If I had her sister, I would shoot myself, so I guess I like that she can deal with it. I would seriously never stop crying if I had a family like that. Though I don't admire her stealing that paper, I'll bet she gets caught, if only because it would make zero sense to bring up if she didn't.

Aria's dad's cheating lady? She's a bitch and the dad's stupid. Yeah, it's very smart to let the woman you've cheated with (and probably still are cheating with or will be in the future) and your wife become close friends. Aria's dumb too, though. If you want the lady to stay away, threaten to tell the wife.

I wasn't wowed by this episode. It was okay, but nothing really happened, you know?

I also don't think there is alot of passion between Aria and the Enlish teacher. Because of this episode I think that Emily is officially a lesbian. Hanna, I can see why she did that because she was so mad, but when she gets over it shes going to realize that it was stupid and she shouldnt have done it because hes not worth going to jail over and especially because he was being nice telling her he wasnt ready but she was seeming desperate, I kinda agreed with him and the thing I think pissed her off even more was a's text. Aria's dad I think is stupid and Aria I don't know. Spencer is a good character and her sister is a bitch. And I agree with you I would be crying everyday if I was her. And also, she gets an award next episode for "her" report and she feels bad about it. (It was in one of the sneak peeks at Abcfamily.com)

Last edited by kylexylover122 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 pm

pinkcupcake wrote:This episode was just meh.

I was okay with the Aria and Fitz thing at first, but seriously they are beyond awkward and its so boring in their scenes. Honestly they should end it pretty soon, its not going anywhere. I still like Aria okay, but she doesn't need to be with him.

For some reason I want Spencer to see Ren more often. I feel like they'd have chemistry if those two characters connected again. But I couldn't resist doing a huge facepalm when Spencer took her sister's paper and changed the name and date. That's like academic suicide, and for a girl who's so smart I'd think she wasn't so much of an idiot to do that. Desperate or not desperate, she needed to write her own damn paper. That made me like her less, but whatevs.

Hanna's boyfriend was really weird... like I can understand how he wanted to wait but he led her on and the way that he like acted all conservative with her straddling him was just awkward. I feel like she should get another bf or something. I have to admit I giggled when she wrecked the car. Sucks for him... but yeah. I still love Hanna's character, I feel absolutely awful about her past and how she was "hefty Hanna" and how Allison said the dance revolution and potato chips thing and made her cry. Also the flashback with Sean and how he was actually after Allison was enough to make me so sad for Hanna.

I still am not sure what to think about the lesbian thing. What kind of creep is posting those pictures, anyways? So strange. I feel like the detective is, to get clues or something? But I really don't know. Also. I know that the guy (what's his name, ugh I forgot) who is the stepbrother to Jenna and he was the one who took her out of the fire and took the blame is supposed to be creepy and "dangerous" but I was really glad when he saved Emily from the creepo boyfriend. If I were her though, I'd have put at least a little more effort for gosh sake. I'd be like oh heck no, and shove him. She was just barely pushing him, but whatever. Nonetheless I was glad when he punched him... my little sister was watching with me and she felt bad for Emily's bf but I didn't at all. Skeazebag. Ugh.

The mistress teacher is so creepy, like the way she smiles. Not as creepy as soft voiced Jenna, but she's just so calm about everything. And its creepy. Anyways, she's really annoying and needs to go. I also have a feeling that Aria's dad won't be finished with his cheating yet.

I want spencer to see Ren more often to (I thinks hes really cute and sweet and I loved his comment about how he thinks his only mistake was falling for the wrong sister. I was like aww! And my friend says they date in the future). I also think her cheating was academic suicide because I think in the future her teachers will think she cheated sometimes, but that is her fault. And I felt bad for Hanna to this episode.

Oh and by the way Jenna's step brother (the creepy guy from the past), his name is Toby.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Unit7 wrote:I am pretty sure Hanna's Boyfriend is gay. The way he talked about waiting and his general demeanor around her when she tries to get physical suggest he really isn't interested. At all. In fact, its very similar to how Emily was acting towards her boyfriend. So yeah, I believe he is gay and will probably be outed in some way, which will in turn make Emily all that more paranoid and closed off emotionally. Especially towards her new friend.

As for the pictures... yeah unless A is the Detective, I doubt he is the one putting up the pictures like that. Then again, it really could be a red herring and is meant to distract us from something else.

As for Emily's Boyfriend, the dude got what he deserved when he was punched by Jenna's Stepbrother. Everyone knows you don't treat a woman like that. I think Jenna's Stepbrother is going to be the silent hero of sorts or thats how I would describe him. While he is the creepy dude with a juvenille record, I wouldn't be surprised to see him step up and help other people. All of course without Jenna knowing, who seems to be the owner of his leash.

As for Aria and Mr. Fitz. Yeah I feel they really fucked that up. They should have gone a bit more like Emily and her new friend(i forget her name) A romantic relationship is slowly being built and I think if they had spent a bit of time doing this with Aria and Mr. Fitz, it would be a whole lot better. But whenever they are together, especially alone, the scenes are supposed to be full of emotion and power. But I am just not feeling it.

Emily's new friends name is Miya (sp)
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by GeminiBaby Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:14 pm

I kinda think that Toby might be sending the messages and has the photobooth pictures up on the wall. Don't want to wait 45 minutes until the new one comes on.
GeminiBaby
GeminiBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah that is true. I have a feeling that it could be Toby now. and I have a feeling that it could be Mona (Hanna's friend) sending the messages, because she is one of the characters that I would least expect to be "A", and on many shows/movies sometimes a character that you wouldn't expect is the person that is doing all of this stuff. Or it could be Jenna, because I don't think that she really is blind. Or maybe Maya (sp?), because she moved into Ali's old house, and she could've found her diary with all of the girl's secrets in it. Those are my 4 suspects.

But anyways. Tonights episode was AMAZING! and I can't wait 'till next weeks episode because it looks interesting!!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Tonights episode was weird. I felt bad for Toby because it seemed like he was disappointed when Emily went to sit with her friends and not him. I felt bad for Aria with the teacher, but I thought the thing with him saying I mean if A knows then B and C and all the others know to (or something like that). I felt bad for Aria's mom and I don't blame her for being so mad. And I thought that Spencer did the right thing and I think that the way that she told her dad about her cheating on her report was the right way to tell him.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:27 am

kylexylover122 wrote:I felt bad for Aria with the teacher, but I thought the thing with him saying I mean if A knows then B and C and all the others know to (or something like that)

I felt bad too. He didn't even give her at least a minute to explain. I hope things work out between them. Sorry, but that line (A knows then B and C will know) Made me laugh

I felt bad for Aria's mom and I don't blame her for being so mad.

I kind of feel bad. They just need to get divorced or something. Hopefully they'll work through this

And I thought that Spencer did the right thing and I think that the way that she told her dad about her cheating on her report was the right way to tell him.

Omg. I was like wow. I thought she wouldn't tell anyone that she stole the essay. And I am glad she did.

I honestly loved this episode, it was my favorite Smile
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:36 am

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:I felt bad for Aria with the teacher, but I thought the thing with him saying I mean if A knows then B and C and all the others know to (or something like that)

I felt bad too. He didn't even give her at least a minute to explain. I hope things work out between them. Sorry, but that line (A knows then B and C will know) Made me laugh

I kind of feel bad. They just need to get divorced or something. Hopefully they'll work through this

And I thought that Spencer did the right thing and I think that the way that she told her dad about her cheating on her report was the right way to tell him.

Omg. I was like wow. I thought she wouldn't tell anyone that she stole the essay. And I am glad she did.

I loved this episode to! And the part with the A B and C thing made me and my friends die of laughter! Smile

kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

I loved this episode to! And the part with the A B and C thing made me and my friends die of laughter! Smile

lol! I was laughing so much too Very Happy
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:45 am

joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Me to! But mainly as my friend. She was like screaming the whole time! It was hilarious! Very Happy
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 am

kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Me to! But mainly as my friend. She was like screaming the whole time! It was hilarious! Very Happy

lol! now that sounds so funyn Very Happy
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by vickileigh1013 Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 pm

I loved last night's episode! It was really good. Smile
vickileigh1013
vickileigh1013

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkcupcake Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Okay, I just got the chance to watch the episode online. I thought it was so great (:

I felt awful for Aria's mother, and I agree that it was a terrible thing for Aria's dad to do to make his daughter cover for him. I feel bad also for Aria's brother, because he is the only one who doesn't realize what's going on and once he finds out it will probably make him really upset.

Okay. Aria and Mr. Fitz were going great like at the beginning of the episode, and it made me change my mind about thinking they were awkward, until they had that blowout because of the message from A. I think he overreacted so much, and honestly, I think those two shouldn't be together. Not because of fear of being caught, but because they are just awkward without much chemistry. They are too... on and off, for me. One minute they're making out the next he yells at her for something she can't help. I just don't like the situation there.

Jenna is the creepiest person ever, and I think that she really was the one who wrote that. But what I'm wondering is, how does a blind girl write perfectly like that? Unless she isn't blind, which I'm kind of leaning towards at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me.

I think that as suspicious Toby can be, he can be sweet to Emily, like when he gave her that CD. I felt so bad for him when she basically blew him off in front of her friends and acted as if she hadn't planned at all to see him there and hang out. The look on his face made me sad. So for now... he's not TOO much of a suspect for me, but I'm still keeping my eye on him haha.

With Hanna and Sean, I don't really know what to say on that. It just seems like Hanna would go for another guy, one who fits her personality and needs better. Sean is kind of awkward... and I get the vibe that he's gay sometimes. I don't know. Those scenes between the two of them are just not great. I feel bad for Hanna's mom, by the way.

I'm glad Spencer told her dad (who I would also be mad at if he made me do that) about the essay thing. It was time to tell him and the way that she did was pretty good. Also I love Alex. I think those two will make an adorable couple, and I can see future chemistry there Smile I've forgotten about Ren, lol, he needs to just move on and get an older girl. I think Spence has moved on from him anyways, and I'm glad. Alex is cute.

Hmm I think that's it Smile Can't wait until next week!!

pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:33 pm

pinkcupcake wrote:Okay, I just got the chance to watch the episode online. I thought it was so great (:

I felt awful for Aria's mother, and I agree that it was a terrible thing for Aria's dad to do to make his daughter cover for him. I feel bad also for Aria's brother, because he is the only one who doesn't realize what's going on and once he finds out it will probably make him really upset.

Okay. Aria and Mr. Fitz were going great like at the beginning of the episode, and it made me change my mind about thinking they were awkward, until they had that blowout because of the message from A. I think he overreacted so much, and honestly, I think those two shouldn't be together. Not because of fear of being caught, but because they are just awkward without much chemistry. They are too... on and off, for me. One minute they're making out the next he yells at her for something she can't help. I just don't like the situation there.

Jenna is the creepiest person ever, and I think that she really was the one who wrote that. But what I'm wondering is, how does a blind girl write perfectly like that? Unless she isn't blind, which I'm kind of leaning towards at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me.

I think that as suspicious Toby can be, he can be sweet to Emily, like when he gave her that CD. I felt so bad for him when she basically blew him off in front of her friends and acted as if she hadn't planned at all to see him there and hang out. The look on his face made me sad. So for now... he's not TOO much of a suspect for me, but I'm still keeping my eye on him haha.

I think that Toby is sweet to Emily and that he may like her, but next weeks promo made me have doubts about that... And when she went to meet him in the food place and she went right to her friends his face made me feel really bad for him.

With Hanna and Sean, I don't really know what to say on that. It just seems like Hanna would go for another guy, one who fits her personality and needs better. Sean is kind of awkward... and I get the vibe that he's gay sometimes. I don't know. Those scenes between the two of them are just not great. I feel bad for Hanna's mom, by the way.

I felt really bad for Hannah's mom to.

I'm glad Spencer told her dad (who I would also be mad at if he made me do that) about the essay thing. It was time to tell him and the way that she did was pretty good. Also I love Alex. I think those two will make an adorable couple, and I can see future chemistry there Smile I've forgotten about Ren, lol, he needs to just move on and get an older girl. I think Spence has moved on from him anyways, and I'm glad. Alex is cute.

Hmm I think that's it Smile Can't wait until next week!!

I felt really bad for her mom to! And I don't blame her for her reaction or for being mad at Aria's dad asking Aria to cover for him to. I think Aria's brother is so sweet and I feel bad for him and I agree with you.I know! I was like can you just let her fricken explain! It's not her fault! And if he wasn't her brother I would say she should date her brother because he's really cute and they look like they'd make a cute couple. I think that Jenna is really creepy to and I don't think she is blind! I think that Toby is sweet to Emily and that he may like her, but next weeks promo made me have doubts about that... And when she went to meet him in the food place and she went right to her friends his face made me feel really bad for him. I felt really bad for Hannah's mom to. I agree. Except I liked Ren, but I think that relationship would have been too difficult.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:09 pm

vickileigh1013 wrote:I loved last night's episode! It was really good. Smile

I know right! Smile
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by GeminiBaby Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:49 pm

What are your thoughts about what happened between Toby and Emily? (If yuou have read the books please do not spoil what happens.)
GeminiBaby
GeminiBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:10 am

Ok I am starting to think that the boyfriend of blondy is not gay but simply an incredibly messed up human being. What kind of a man wouldn't want to see a snowboarding turkey?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole519 Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:23 pm

I love this show, its really great. Dont wanna read the books cause from what ive heard and saw so far they are kinda different. The only thing i wish for this show is to bring back wren.. i dont like alex with spencer.

nicole519

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 pm

nicole519 wrote:I love this show, its really great. Dont wanna read the books cause from what ive heard and saw so far they are kinda different. The only thing i wish for this show is to bring back wren.. i dont like alex with spencer.

I love the show too. It is actually interesting.

Yeah, ive heard that the show is wayy different than the show!

I like alex with Spencer.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3