Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know where I can watch the new episode of Secret Life tonight???

5 posters

Go down

Anyone know where I can watch the new episode of Secret Life tonight??? Empty Anyone know where I can watch the new episode of Secret Life tonight???

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:25 pm

?
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where I can watch the new episode of Secret Life tonight??? Empty Re: Anyone know where I can watch the new episode of Secret Life tonight???

Post by joselin4life Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Hulu or Youtube.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where I can watch the new episode of Secret Life tonight??? Empty Re: Anyone know where I can watch the new episode of Secret Life tonight???

Post by Courtnut Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:52 pm

You know, I tried using the ABC family boards for a couple weeks now, and they suck. None of my comments ever show up, and more then half of the time I can't even get the boards to show up.
I kinda wish sometimes here people would talk about it. Like right now they are talking about abortion, and I can never get my two cents in because the stupid thing doesn't work. Ugh.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Courtnut wrote:You know, I tried using the ABC family boards for a couple weeks now, and they suck. None of my comments ever show up, and more then half of the time I can't even get the boards to show up.
I kinda wish sometimes here people would talk about it. Like right now they are talking about abortion, and I can never get my two cents in because the stupid thing doesn't work. Ugh.

That sux. And yea they do suck! I went on the boards like 5 times everyday now I go on like a few times everyday, but I just glance. Sometimes I don't even go on. I miss the old boards. Sad
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Courtnut wrote:

You can always start a thread about it here. This forum may be quite small, but there's a lot of diversity as far as opinions go. It could be interesting.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Ummm... Well I'm afraid of every little thing I say being ripped apart by people who think they know everything.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:05 am

Courtnut wrote:Ummm... Well I'm afraid of every little thing I say being ripped apart by people who think they know everything.

Yeah, that is true Wink
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 am

You can watch it right here in this very thread

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down