Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because...I finally need to share.

+2
scifidawn
MrsJazz
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Because...I finally need to share. - Page 2 Empty Re: Because...I finally need to share.

Post by joselin4life Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:45 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:That is so sad Trista. This really had my eyes watering. Can you tell Adam that I said thank you Smile

I will tell him and thank you Smile I will say it's been 9 years before I've mentioned about about him. It feels good to talk about him again.

Thanks for telling him. Youre welcome.

It is good that you're finally talking about him Smile

I've always told myself it could have never worked. I was 17, he was 24. But, he always said, when I turned 18 that was it, he was marrying me, lol.

Wow!

That's so sweet, the part where he said he was marrying you. Smile lol.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Because...I finally need to share. - Page 2 Empty Re: Because...I finally need to share.

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:49 pm

joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:That is so sad Trista. This really had my eyes watering. Can you tell Adam that I said thank you Smile

I will tell him and thank you Smile I will say it's been 9 years before I've mentioned about about him. It feels good to talk about him again.

I've always told myself it could have never worked. I was 17, he was 24. But, he always said, when I turned 18 that was it, he was marrying me, lol.

Wow!

He swore he'd retire out of the military (he was a pilot) then he'd get a job as a commerical pilot and we'd get our own lear jet, travel the world.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:55 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

Wow!

He swore he'd retire out of the military (he was a pilot) then he'd get a job as a commerical pilot and we'd get our own lear jet, travel the world.

Aww Smile He soudns like he was a very nice person.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:02 pm

joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Wow!

He was a great guy. I have to wonder what might have been. I think fate jsut had other plans for me.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:06 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

Wow!

He was a great guy. I have to wonder what might have been. I think fate just had other plans for me.

I'm sorry Trista Sad
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:10 pm

joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Wow!

He was a great guy. I have to wonder what might have been. I think fate just had other plans for me.

I'm sorry Trista Sad

Course when you're 17 and this gorgeous pilot who's 24 years old and looks amazing in his flight suit shows interest, you certainly don't object. I didn't.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:00 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:
joselin4life wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:

I'm sorry Trista Sad

Course when you're 17 and this gorgeous pilot who's 24 years old and looks amazing in his flight suit shows interest, you certainly don't object. I didn't.

That is true.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Please Tell Adam thaks from me(:
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:Please Tell Adam thaks from me(:

Thank you so much. I will Smile
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:38 pm

SamIAm wrote:I am so sorry.
I know how you feel though. I lost my uncle on 9/11.
I was only 9 in 2001. And 9 years later, I can still remember it so clearly.
I was sitting in class. School had just started a few days ago. We were reading at our desks, just like any other morning. We heard a crash. Nobody had any idea what it was. It was distant, but it was loud enough for the whole building to hear. After a couple of seconds, the lights went out. The teacher told us all to stay in our seats while she went into the hall to talk with another teacher. We still had no idea what was going on. About 20 minutes later, we heard another crash. The second one was a little bit louder. After about another 5 minutes, the principal came into the room and told us that all of our parents were being called to come pick us up. We were all thrilled. We didn't want to spend the day in school. But the kids still didn't know what had made the crashing sounds, why the lights went out, or why we were being sent home. We knew that something was wrong.
My mom came and got me from school. She was there within 2 minutes. Apparently she had been coming to get me even before the school called her. My dad was working in Manhattan, only a few blocks away from the World Trade Center. My mom had tried to call him, but he wasn't picking up. We drove to the north most part of Staten Island, where you can see Manhattan across the water. I was able to see the second tower, on fire and collapsing. A sight I can never get out of my mind. We sat there in the car for a couple minutes, my mom crying. That's when my mom's phone rang. It was my dad. By complete coincidence, he had been in Brooklyn picking up a package for his job when the towers were hit. He came home safely that night.
But two days later, I walked upstairs to find my mom laying in bed crying with the phone in her hand. My uncle worked in the World Trade Center. Him and his best friend had been in a room with about a dozen children. My uncle made sure that all of the children got out of the building through a window. He insisted that his best friend get out before him. His friend made it out, but just in time. My uncle couldn't escape, and his was trapped in the building.

Sam, I am sorry. I knew someone who was in a nearby tall building and saw it all, etc. What a horrible thing some nuts did.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIAm Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:25 pm

scifidawn wrote:
I was sitting in class. School had just started a few days ago. We were reading at our desks, just like any other morning. We heard a crash. Nobody had any idea what it was. It was distant, but it was loud enough for the whole building to hear. After a couple of seconds, the lights went out. The teacher told us all to stay in our seats while she went into the hall to talk with another teacher. We still had no idea what was going on. About 20 minutes later, we heard another crash. The second one was a little bit louder. After about another 5 minutes, the principal came into the room and told us that all of our parents were being called to come pick us up. We were all thrilled. We didn't want to spend the day in school. But the kids still didn't know what had made the crashing sounds, why the lights went out, or why we were being sent home. We knew that something was wrong.
My mom came and got me from school. She was there within 2 minutes. Apparently she had been coming to get me even before the school called her. My dad was working in Manhattan, only a few blocks away from the World Trade Center. My mom had tried to call him, but he wasn't picking up. We drove to the north most part of Staten Island, where you can see Manhattan across the water. I was able to see the second tower, on fire and collapsing. A sight I can never get out of my mind. We sat there in the car for a couple minutes, my mom crying. That's when my mom's phone rang. It was my dad. By complete coincidence, he had been in Brooklyn picking up a package for his job when the towers were hit. He came home safely that night.
But two days later, I walked upstairs to find my mom laying in bed crying with the phone in her hand. My uncle worked in the World Trade Center. Him and his best friend had been in a room with about a dozen children. My uncle made sure that all of the children got out of the building through a window. He insisted that his best friend get out before him. His friend made it out, but just in time. My uncle couldn't escape, and his was trapped in the building.

Sam, I am sorry. I knew someone who was in a nearby tall building and saw it all, etc. What a horrible thing some nuts did.

Thank you Dawn.
I can't imagine what it would have been like to see the whole thing happen.

SamIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 pm

SamIAm wrote:
scifidawn wrote:

Thank you Dawn.
I can't imagine what it would have been like to see the whole thing happen.

I know. He saw jumpers!
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2