Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If we were all to meet in real life

3 posters

Go down

If we were all to meet in real life Empty If we were all to meet in real life

Post by Rex Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:59 am

..let's say in some small town, none of our home towns but a neutral foreign location to all of us. They are no more then 250 000 people there. Now just as we meet we suddenly hear shots and we realize that we are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Now we all choose YOU to be the leader of our group. Now I am curious how will you lead us? What will be your first actions, what tasks are you going to assign to different people and so on?

Don't forget our survival depends on your leadership so give us a good plan Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

If we were all to meet in real life Empty Re: If we were all to meet in real life

Post by brown eyes sp Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:13 pm

First, I would send groups of two or three people to each rob either a gun store for a variety of guns and ammo, a camping supply store for quality survivalist gear and dehydrated food for the entire party, or a hardware store for tools that could be used as weapons (pickaxes, mattocks, axes, pulaskis, etc.). I don't care if you think stealing is wrong, this is survival, and the morals our crumbling society don't mean shit.

Once our party was packed with food, enough layers of clothing for warmth, and weapons, we would leave all metropolitan areas. More people were there, so cities would have more zombies. We would go out into the wilderness.

We would pack up each morning, not wanting to stay in one place too long, and eat the dehydrated food until we became proficient in gathering/hunting food from the area. There would always be two or three people standing guard, in case of zombie attacks.
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

If we were all to meet in real life Empty Re: If we were all to meet in real life

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:01 pm

I was just gonna say we cram ourselves into a bomb shelter and eat each other, starting with the biggest person and working our way through until the group is small enough for the next person in line to fight off. Then we just eat the weakest. Last person alive takes their chances with the undead.

So yeah... Shannon gets my vote if this ever happens. Very Happy
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I was just gonna say we cram ourselves into a bomb shelter and eat each other, starting with the biggest person and working our way through until the group is small enough for the next person in line to fight off. Then we just eat the weakest. Last person alive takes their chances with the undead.

So yeah... Shannon gets my vote if this ever happens. Very Happy

I would be honored to lead you all in the zombie apocalypse. Razz
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 am

Nice one brown eyes! I like the dehydrated food idea. I never thought about it. I usually go for cans when I think about stuff like this but they would be quite heavy to carry

Hannah it's actually better to simply do an improvised lottery and cut the leg of someone for dinner. Granted they might still die of infection,blood loss or trauma but still it's usually better then outright killing. Not just because of moral and so on issues but also because meat goes bad quite fast and unless we find a big enough refrigerator we may lose some valuable food

Ok now for me. First I would lead us to the nearest sturdy building that can withstand an attack and some some sort of radio,tv internet access. We seal ourselves in, make some improvised weapons and try to get as much info as we ca on the zombies and the situation out there.
On the next morning armed with this information we send out a few people to collect supplies. If there are still regular people we might wait another day for this. When it comes to panic people will probably be more dangerous then the zombies. The main things we would need would be medicine,food,big strong car + a lot of gas canisters and of course weapons. Crossbows if we can since guns are way too loud and have a finite amount of bullets while you can recover arrows. Of course we take a few guns as well but they would be mostly for hostile humans

Then we head either to nearest military bunker(one of those that can last for years) where if we are lucky we can hole up or try to get to some island

And of course one of the most important things would be for everybody to strip daily and every time they are separated from the group so nobody can hide zombie bites
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:40 pm

You know you only want us to strip down because we're like 90% female. Razz
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Hehehe what can I say. Fate is kind to me Very Happy
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down