Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God I would love to do this to someone in real life

3 posters

Go down

God I would love to do this to someone in real life Empty God I would love to do this to someone in real life

Post by Rex Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 am

This is so hilarious Smile

How would you react if this happened to you?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

God I would love to do this to someone in real life Empty Re: God I would love to do this to someone in real life

Post by ayan Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:06 pm

I saw this on Facebook Hilarious... I like when the old man is running away from the little girl... This just gives me another reason to hate dolls. Good God they made too many horror things concerning them. I don't know why girls like them. If I was in that elevator I probably would have fainted. LOL

ayan

Back to top Go down

God I would love to do this to someone in real life Empty Re: God I would love to do this to someone in real life

Post by Unit7 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:05 pm

I'd try and get out of that building immediately. I have seen my fair share of horror movies and I know when a little kid appears out of nowhere shit is about to go down. Often involving teens who have sexs before marriage getting violently killed. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down