Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer plans?

+2
AshleyMC
xChorusOfAngelsx
6 posters

Go down

Summer plans? Empty Summer plans?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:54 pm

I'm sick of winter. Can't wait for that warm weather that brings stuff to do. Anyone have any plans for summer yet? Going anywhere fun?

I have majority of mine planned out. In May we're going to Michigan for a weekend. June we're off to PA for a car show. Another show in September in NH. We have other shenanigans planned in between, but those are just day trips.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Summer plans? Empty Re: Summer plans?

Post by AshleyMC Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:27 pm

I am with you on that! I am so ready for summer as well. We don't really have too much planned. I have my college graduation in June and that's about it. We may go somewhere, we may not. Where are you going in Michigan? I am from MI. There's not really a whole lot to do here unless you go camping. Michigan has so many great camping spots in the summer.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Graduation is exciting! Is this the end of your educational career or are you going further? I have to get my ass back to school. I at least want to finish my bachelors.

We're going out to MI for a car "gathering". A bunch of people from a car forum my boyfriend frequents have a get together every year at a park and want us to join (we've gone to a few in our area and haven't gotten murdered, so we said why the hell not). We're staying in Ann Arbor. It's basically going to be a bunch of people with Monte Carlos gawking at each others cars and me taking pictures of said cars, and talking about....cars. Fun fun.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:51 pm

I'm hoping to babysit the girls I watched last summer. I worked at my dentist last summer doing scanning/filing stuff and didn't finish so I think they want me to come finish that. I may or may not take a class or two at the community college at home just to get some credits done and not pay out of state tuition for them.

We go on vacation every summer, usually the beach, so we're planning on doing that again. Um...my neighbors have a beach house and they go a lot so I'll probably tag along a lot and watch their one year old son.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Well I am browsing various NGO's right since I am probably going to try my luck at one of the EU volunteer programs during the summer. I have also been thinking of doing a road trip if we can get organised with some friends

That and the usual beach stuff
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:55 am

This is the end of my education for right now until my college gets the LPN or RN program. Im so sick of college, lol.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:45 pm

My summer plans are so dead. I have none in set as of now. I'm really hoping to visit London, England though.. it's not a plan, just a thought of mine that I hope will happen this summer!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:04 pm

I have heard some awesome things about London. Although personally I am more eager to do some backpacking through Ireland and Scotland. They both seem so awesome with such a great culture and nature
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:56 pm

No plans here. Or no specific plans anyways. I thought of going to Germany because Misty Boyce is gonna be touring there, and I do love going out of town for concerts... but then I figured halfway around the world for a concert would be too much.

Hopefully either she and/or Alexz Johnson will have another show in LA or San Francisco sometime over the summer, when she's NOT in Germany. Liz would kill me if I went there without her anyways, which would normally be the reason to go.

Also, trips to the beach to escape the heat of central Cali. Liz and I have thought of trekking up and back down the west coast. From the southern tip of California to the northernmost part of Washington and back down. But that would require money, which we don't really have a lot of.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down