Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life

+5
AshleyMC
Hannah_Banana222
PiperC!
Rex
scifidawn
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life

Post by scifidawn Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:33 pm

PiperC! wrote:And I happen to like bunnies and find that commercial very distasteful and disturbing. I clicked out of it right after I saw them put the bunny in the blender.

Blending animals, and terminating a pregnancy are not the same thing!

Yes it is disturbing. That is the point. Think about what they do to the children. By the way, they did not really blend up that bunny.

But, more importantly did you watch this video??? This is the important one, Piper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEja-1emRic&feature=related
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life

Post by Courtnut Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Yes! Defund Planned Parenthood!!!!!!!!! There are other places for these women to get help. With people that are actually there to help women, not just make profit.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Courtnut wrote:Yes! Defund Planned Parenthood!!!!!!!!! There are other places for these women to get help. With people that are actually there to help women, not just make profit.

Not just make a profit? Are you serious?

I was uninsured briefly when I was switching my coverage, and I had a pelvic exam done there for
$90.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:02 pm

It was way cheaper than going to a gyno uninsured, or to another clinic, even with the donation I gave.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:04 pm

PiperC! wrote:It was way cheaper than going to a gyno uninsured, or to another clinic, even with the donation I gave.

Way cheaper is an understatement.

When I was uninsured, I had an exam with my primary doctor before going on birth control. After the cost of the visit, and lab fees, I put over $500 on my credit card. I wish I would have gone to Planned Parenthood. Not to mention the $30 a month I paid for my pills for over a year before I went back to school and got my insurance back.

Courtnut wrote:Yes! Defund Planned Parenthood!!!!!!!!! There are other places for these women to get help. With people that are actually there to help women, not just make profit.

Examples? What if we're speaking of one of the thousands of women who don't qualify for Medicaid, but can't afford private insurance? Where else can a woman go if she has a raging case of gonorrhea, but can't afford to see a doctor nor pay for the antibiotics to cure it? How about if she wants to go on the pill but can't afford it? Where else can you get help for these things? Please enlighten me, because I'd like to plan ahead on the birth control thing; if I don't get a job with health insurance right out of college, I'm going to be in the same boat as before. So please. Where should I go so I don't have to pay another $500 for my yearly exam? Because PP is right where I'll be headed, with my middle fingers up, I'm sure.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:18 pm

From what I have read, from people in this community, they do actually help people.

Even if they were in it purely for the profit would it matter? Should it matter? I mean they are providing cheap and easy healthcare for women all over the country. So what if they were a bunch of greedy people who see the idea of providing cheap healthcare as a brilliant marketing scheme? If it helps women who can't otherwise afford it does it matter whether or not they are in it for money or because they are just that generous?

Though I find it incredible out of all the things you could want it defunded, this is it.

Oh wait. I see what I did there. Ha! I miss understood. You are suggesting that the only thing they do is abortions. Now I see. Because surely providing cheap healthcare for other things then abortion is helping women.

But we got actual testimony from people from this community would say otherwise. They don't just provide the option of abortion but a full range of things relating to womens health.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:28 am

40 Days for Life begins today. My prayer time is Tuesdays at one. For you who do respect the Sanctity of Life, please pray on your own time. Thank you.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:47 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:

Examples? What if we're speaking of one of the thousands of women who don't qualify for Medicaid, but can't afford private insurance? Where else can a woman go if she has a raging case of gonorrhea, but can't afford to see a doctor nor pay for the antibiotics to cure it? How about if she wants to go on the pill but can't afford it? Where else can you get help for these things? .

Oh come on Chorus. You know the answer. Those are obviously ungodly sluts who don't deserve help Twisted Evil
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 am

Rex wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:

Examples? What if we're speaking of one of the thousands of women who don't qualify for Medicaid, but can't afford private insurance? Where else can a woman go if she has a raging case of gonorrhea, but can't afford to see a doctor nor pay for the antibiotics to cure it? How about if she wants to go on the pill but can't afford it? Where else can you get help for these things? .

Oh come on Chorus. You know the answer. Those are obviously ungodly sluts who don't deserve help Twisted Evil

Oh definitely. Those filthy whores. Razz
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:11 am

UPdate: 40 days for Life is going great. I really enjoyed my prayer time yesterday. It was so peaceful in my heart, knowing I was praying for the babies, the women and the people in the PP office to realize what they are doing. Some people sit and pray, some stand, I chose to walk about since walking is easier for me than just standing. Still, it was a gorgeous day, the trees were beautiful, and the atmosphere of prayer, contemplative.

It is so good to see that more and more Americans are pro-LIFE. We are over 50% of the population now. I believe the more advanced technology is causing them to rethink their views, as images of the little humans are clearer. Thank God.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 am

Serious question. Why don't you actually try to contribute with something positive and actually productive during your 40 day campaign? From what I read about it it's basically 40 days of doing literally the least possible aka praying and harassing abortion clinics which just makes you look like douche bags?

So my question why not actually do something like build shelters for pregnant woman, convince people to become foster parents or become foster parents yourself( I am sure God would much rather see you sheltering a child especially teens that can't be adopted due to their age then to keep bragging about how you have a whole room dedicated solely to your books Dawn), donate old toys,clothes and whatever else. Set up funds for single moms. Go and give free condoms at highschool, volunteer to give seminars on safe sex and literally dozens of other things that can actually prevent abortions by giving much needed hope and help to young and old scared girls who barely see themselves as having options

I know you are too scared to answer since it would force you to actually think about your views but you really should think about it. If you really believe in God and you don't pretend so you can enjoy the connection you feel with religious people you should know in your heart that actually helping is far more important then feeling smug and happy that you are part of some community and you are following their plan.

For one second forget the bias you have against me and actually think about it
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:05 pm

I am so excited. The bishop will be coming to pray with us on one of these 40 days for life prayer days. I love this bishop. It is hard to explain, but one can feel the holiness in him. I guess sometimes the love of God just shines through! I cannot wait!!! Very Happy
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:55 am

New news about more of PP's lies and wrongness.

The do NOT do mammograms. More lies. In fact one admits that is a surgical facility. Hmmmm. What kind of surgeries.

Before some of you complain at me, at least go listen to the following link.

http://liveaction.org/blog/planned-parenthood-ceos-false-mammogram-claim-exposed/
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:30 pm

I had a whole, nicely typed out paragraph about the PROS of PP, and it got deleted. Sad Poo.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:45 am

AshleyMC wrote:I had a whole, nicely typed out paragraph about the PROS of PP, and it got deleted. Sad Poo.
Too bad. You can try to just make it short and simple in a few key points.

Anyway here is an interesting article which really conforms my suspicious that most pro lifers don't care half as much about helping pregnant woman as they do about going on a self righteous rant.

AP (“Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work“):
Tax documents show unwed mother Bristol Palin earned more than $262,000 for her role in helping raise awareness for teen pregnancy prevention in 2009.
The most recent data for The Candie’s Foundation that’s posted online by research firm GuideStar shows compensation at $262,500 for the now 20-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee.
Bristol Palin was 18 when she was appointed as a teen ambassador for the New York-based foundation in 2009, months after giving birth to son, Tripp. She and the 2-year-old boy’s father, Levi Johnston, are no longer together.
Good work if you can get it, I guess. Certainly, the average 20-year-old unwed teen mother with no education and discernible skills makes less. But it’s not like she forced them to pay her such a handsome salary. And she’s doubtless famous. Maybe she’s worth much more in increased fundraising and impact?
But Think Progress’ Lee Fang reports that “a closer examination of the tax form by ThinkProgress shows that the group disbursed only $35,000 in grants to actual teen pregnancy health and counseling clinics: $25,000 to the Mt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center and $10,000 to the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy.” Thus, “the nonprofit paid Bristol over seven times what it paid to teen pregnancy prevention groups. In addition, the Candie’s Foundation spent $165,000 on advertising, including [a] spot with Bristol and ‘The Situation’ of MTV’s Jersey Shore.”
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/bristol-palin-paid-262500-by-candies-7-times-amount-spent-on-teen-pregnancy-prevention/

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Oh duh. I did not post this yet. Anyhow, the bishop was wonderful when he prayed with us. This is an amazingly holy seeming man. I love it when I meet people like he, where one can sense the Holy Spirit in him, glowing outward.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Fri May 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Here are the newest numbers, Michelle and other Pro Life supporters, that I got from one of big workers for 40 Days for Life. It is good news.

> Here are the final results from the 2011 international 40 Days for
> Life Spring Campaign
>
> * 80,000 participants
>
> * 247 cities across the United States, Canada,
> Australia, England, Ireland, Spain, Belize,
> Armenia and Georgia.
>
> * 714 lives spared from abortion (and 714 mothers & 714 fathers
> saved from a life of grief)
>
> * 10 abortion workers quit their jobs including another abortion
> clinic director
>
> * And 3 more abortion facilities shut down and
> went out of business!
>
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Fri May 27, 2011 9:18 pm

This is kind of disgusting. Who is to judge whether you saved a family from a life of grief? And are those shut down abortion "businesses" responsible for people's birth control. Talk about intrusive government. They are stripping the most fundamental rights people have, the right to their own bodies.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Fri May 27, 2011 10:23 pm

PiperC! wrote:This is kind of disgusting. Who is to judge whether you saved a family from a life of grief? And are those shut down abortion "businesses" responsible for people's birth control. Talk about intrusive government. They are stripping the most fundamental rights people have, the right to their own bodies.

And what of the child's body. The child is an individual person, not the mother. The child is a completely different person with his/her own DNA. We are just trying to give the little person, his chance to live his life as we have. ADOPTION works well. Would you not give p nine months of your life to save the life of another person?
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sat May 28, 2011 5:21 am

The "child" when it is aborted is nothing more than it's own DNA. A fetus at 4, 6, or 12 weeks cannot feel pain and hasn't developed a brain. A heart beat doesn't make a human, DNA doesn't make a human. Its existence, in my opinion, is for the mother to decide, an actual human, who will be carrying and paying for this possibility. It should be a woman's decision on whether or not to continue a pregnancy and actually make a person. It is her body, and her life, that will be affected.

To answer your question, yes, I would give up nine months to save someone's life. An old person, a baby, doesn't matter. I would have an abortion in a heart beat if I got pregnant now.

Why don't you go adopt some actual human beings? Why don't you go pay for these pregnancies? Why don't you go devote your life to trying to help these women who have been coerced into making a decision that sits right with you? I bet there may be some grief there as they live in poverty, carrying a child they do not want. Your rights, an embryos rights, a fetus's rights, they all end where mine begin, and mine begin well before my uterus.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sat May 28, 2011 5:26 am

If you are not willing to be responsible for a woman's healthcare, mental state, and child, don't spew the garbage "science" and theology I am sure you do at them.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat May 28, 2011 10:06 am

> * 714 lives spared from abortion (and 714 mothers & 714 fathers
> saved from a life of grief)
How so? The fact that people changed their abortion dates to avoid conflicts with religious zealots and maybe an abortion clinic bombing or two doesn't change the fact that they will have them

> * 10 abortion workers quit their jobs including another abortion
> clinic director
Congratulations. Instead of rallying to get pedophile priests and the one protecting them to quite their jobs you got professionals who could mean the difference between a girl dying or living to quite their jobs. Hey you know what? Maybe you even helped a few drug dealers to make some money on abortion pills

> * And 3 more abortion facilities shut down and
> went out of business!

But on the bright side Wink

lanned Parenthood Opens $8 Billion Abortionplex
MAY 18, 2011 | ISSUE 47•20

The state-of-the-art facility, which features an IMAX movie theater as well as multiple fetus incinerators.
ARTICLE TOOLS

Email
Print
RELATED ARTICLES

TOPEKA, KS—Planned Parenthood announced Tuesday the grand opening of its long-planned $8 billion Abortionplex, a sprawling abortion facility that will allow the organization to terminate unborn lives with an efficiency never before thought possible.

During a press conference, Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards told reporters that the new state-of-the-art fetus-killing facility located in the nation's heartland offers quick, easy, in-and-out abortions to all women, and represents a bold reinvention of the group's long-standing mission and values.

"Although we've traditionally dedicated 97 percent of our resources to other important services such as contraception distribution, cancer screening, and STD testing, this new complex allows us to devote our full attention to what has always been our true passion: abortion," said Richards, standing under a banner emblazoned with Planned Parenthood's new slogan, "No Life Is Sacred." "And since Congress voted to retain our federal funding, it's going to be that much easier for us to maximize the number of tiny, beating hearts we stop every day."

"The Abortionplex's high-tech machinery is capable of terminating one pregnancy every three seconds," Richards added. "That's almost a million abortions every month. We're so thrilled!"

The 900,000-square-foot facility has more than 2,000 rooms dedicated to the abortion procedure. The abundance of surgical space, Richards said, will ensure that women visiting the facility can be quickly fitted into stirrups without pausing to second-guess their decision or consider alternatives such as adoption. Hundreds of on-site counselors are also available to meet with clients free of charge and go over the many ways that carrying a child to term will burden them and very likely ruin their lives.

GRAPHICAL FEATURE

A Look Inside Planned Parenthood's $8 Billion Abortionplex
The remaining space is dedicated to amenities such as coffee shops, bars, dozens of restaurants and retail outlets, a three-story nightclub, and a 10-screen multiplex theater—features intended not only to help clients relax, but to foster a sense of community and make abortion more of a social event.

"We really want abortion to become a regular part of women's lives, especially younger women who have enough fertile years ahead of them to potentially have dozens of abortions," said Richards, adding that the Abortionplex would provide shuttle service to and from most residences, schools, and shopping malls in the region. "Our hope is for this facility to become a regular destination where a woman in her second trimester can whoop it up at karaoke and then kick back while we vacuum out the contents of her uterus."

"All women should feel like they have a home at the Abortionplex," Richards continued. "Whether she's a high school junior who doesn't want to go to prom pregnant, a go-getter professional who can't be bothered with the time commitment of raising a child, or a prostitute who knows getting an abortion is the easiest form of birth control—all are welcome."

Nineteen-year-old Marcy Kolrath, one of the Abortionplex's first clients, told reporters that despite her initial hesitancy, she was quickly put at ease by staff members who reassured her that she could have abortions over and over for the next decade before finally committing to motherhood. Kolrath also said she was "wowed" by the facility's many attractions.

"I was kind of on the fence in the beginning," she said. "But after a couple of margaritas and a ride down the lazy river they've got circling the place, I got caught up in the vibe. By the time it was over, I almost wished I could've aborted twins and gotten to stay a little longer."

"I told my boyfriend we had to have sex again that very night," Kolrath added. "I really want to come back over Labor Day."
http://tinyurl.com/63xov9t

And what of the child's body. The child is an individual person, not the mother. The child is a completely different person with his/her own DNA.
So are parasites

Why don't you go pay for these pregnancies?
Because complaining and terrorizing innocent people is free and gives people that nice sense of justification and self righteousness. Actual help requires money, commitment and actual hard work

Why don't you go adopt some actual human beings?

Well Dawn says she can't adopt a child because her health wouldn't allow her to take proper care of a small child. But she always refuses to answer why she doesn't adopt or at least foster teenagers who are actually in a much more desperate need for help since their chances of getting adopted are almost zero and they might end up on the street. Especially since she bragged on for weeks on how she has an entire room in her house dedicated solely to her books. I guess in her mind the "christian" thing to do is use your free room to store your books instead of offering it up to a child in a dire need of a real home and family.

And now cue to Dawn trying not only to ignore this but also to erase it from her mind because she knows that thinking too much is dangerous and may cause her to lose the image of herself she spent so many years working on not mention undermine her ideology
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sat May 28, 2011 11:03 am

"There ain't a penthouse Christian wants the pain of the scab, but they all want the scar."

Appropriate lyrics, I'd say.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 am

More hope. Wee hee. We need all the states to get on board and defend the life of the innocent. Funny people who will defend animals and trees (which is also good) will not defend human beings?!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-05-25-Planned-Parenthood-funding-abortion-opponents_n.htm
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:40 pm

*sigh* did you even read or research this topic or do you just blindly spout the propaganda they are feeding you? Cause I know if you are simply naive and easily manipulated or if you are an actually despicable human being
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next