Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life

+5
AshleyMC
Hannah_Banana222
PiperC!
Rex
scifidawn
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life

Post by scifidawn Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:21 pm

And Chorus if you do not like it, you have the intellect to know what this thread is about before you come here.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Oh, Dawn. You make me chuckle.

No one is really insulting you or your beliefs here. Well, maybe Rex is. All people are asking is for real proof. None of the sites you post have much credibility.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:02 pm

scifidawn wrote:And Chorus if you do not like it, you have the intellect to know what this thread is about before you come here.

All I'm asking is for real proof. All you're doing is spewing crap from highly biased Christian/pro-life websites. You have the intellect, Dawn, to know what an unbiased source is and why I'm asking for it. Please find one before shitting on an organization that helps thousands of women a year. I'd be genuinely interested if you'd give me a real source. And I would be really interested if Courtnut would provide a source for her post about faulty condoms, which I very HIGHLY doubt. But she tends to disappear whenever someone questions or challenges her, so I'm not expecting one.

And yes, I've looked into your sources. It all sounds like a load of bullshit by nutbags who want to end something good simply because they don't agree with one service that they offer. It makes no difference how things were in the past. Right NOW Planned Parenthood seems like a decent place to go(I base this opinion of actual people who I have spoken to who have received services there, NOT biased internet sources), I even considered it for myself when I was without insurance. I'll probably be going there when I have to make the transition from being a student on my dad's insurance to my own plan when I get a job with benefits. I enjoy my birth control and I'll go anywhere to get it at a price I can afford.

As for people dying after taking RU 486, look into the statistics for any drug. People react differently with drugs. Some have wonderful experiences, others get the unpleasant side effects. It all depends on your body(Prozac almost killed me. Who woulda thunk?). You really already should know this, I'm assuming you've taken a human life science course at some point in your life. Taking RU 486 is like taking a drug and having an operation all in one. Of course there is going to be a risk of infection and/or death. Unless you live in a plastic bubble, you risk these things in everyday life. In the 5 years that it has been on the market, only 14 women have died? I'd say that's pretty damn good considering what the drug actually does. Oh, and proof that it's being misused by Planned Parenthood, as mentioned in the article.

And about how PP was supposedly created? Umm..So? Look at all of the positive things they're doing NOW for women (I thought Catholics were all about forgiveness). I know several who go there for birth control, a couple who have gotten treated for STDs there. No complaints from actual clients of my local Planned Parenthood who I've spoken to. And it can't be that bad when a Christian organization's employee risks her job by bringing a client there for services. I was there. Just saying.

And as for Margaret Sanger, she sounds like a pretty awesome woman from the Wikipedia article I just read. She fought for women's rights everywhere. Why do you think she's racist? Because she gave a lecture on birth control to the Ku Klux Klan? Whooptie doo. I'm pretty sure they're human and need sex education too, more so than others so they don't make more little racists. From what I'm seeing, she was reaching out to women of all races who were suffering. Take a gander at Faye Wattleton. Funny how an African American woman would become president of an oh-so-racist organization. Since it is Wiki, I'll look elsewhere to verify and look for further information. [Edit] There are a shitload of articles trashing her, and I'm not in the mood to look at the validity. They seem very exaggerated by very miserable, cynical people. The most helpful I found was from Time:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,988152-1,00.html
Thought this was pretty interesting as well[ignore the cigarette advertising, haha P]:
http://www.hrc.utexas.edu/multimedia/video/2008/wallace/sanger_margaret.html
Heading over to find some peer reviewed articles.
[Edit #2] I didn't find anything leading me to believe that Ms Sanger was a racist. I'd post some interesting articles, but you need a username and password to get in (I used one of my college's databases). If you're as interested as I am, head to your local library. They subscribe to a bunch of them. I used Academic OneFile and limited my search to full text and peer reviewed articles only and searched for "Margaret Sanger". I also searched for "Margaret Sanger" and "racist"(and "racism") and nothing came up.
After everything that I've read about her, I wish she was still alive. I would love the opportunity to pick her brain.

I have a comment for everything you've posted in this thread, but I'm not even going to bother because I've grown bored and no matter how many times I ask for a reliable source, you aren't going to provide one because there aren't any. Otherwise you wouldn't have such a huge problem posting them.

Have fun with your boycott of Pepsi and mac n' cheese, let me know when it makes a difference.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 am

Malletmusic17 wrote:Dawn, I really don't think boycotting Pepsi, Kraft, and Nestle are the right way to go. I do not support abortion, nor these people I guess, but I use some of their products on a regular basis (like Gatorade which is in fact a Pepsi product, a lot of Kraft Co products like Jello and Wheat Thins, and Nestle Products like Nestea)
Actually boycotting Nestle is not a bad idea. Not because of this stupid thing but because they use child salves in Africa. And then there is this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestl%C3%A9_boycott

But Stephh, how can I not? When one supports a company that does something vile, I would be supporting the vileness.

I am so glad we agree on this. Then if you follow your own logic I am sure you have already abandoned your church since the Catholic church has officially sheltered and covered up rapes of children by it's own members. I am sure you also don't drink Coca Cola since you know they murder union leaders in their South America factories. I am also sure you refused to eat Dole bananas who forced Nicaraguans to use poison pesticides which cause major health problems for a lot of people or Chiquita bananas who used their CIA connection to bring down the democratically elected leader of a a country(of course I am also sure you don't support the US military or the CIA because of their crimes as well. And of course you wouldn't even come close to Hugo Boss since they as well we know their most prominent product was the uniform of the Nazi's. Just like you would never buy a Ford or use anything from their company since as you know the founder was a close personal friend of Hitler. And of course there is Volkswagen who also enjoyed Hitler's friendship (and the slave labour he provided) and I am sure that you would never buy a computer from IBM who helped the Nazis organised their camps and deal with the jew problem(and haven't even apologized for it). And of course you would never buy any medicine from the Bayer company who invented the Zyklon-B gas they used to kill jews with and of course their employess of the month Mengele. And of course speaking of Zyklon we can't forget Simens who were so sorry that they used nazi slave labor and build the gas chambers that you know killed the jews that they recently tried to trademark he Zyklon names for their new line of products. Including gas ovens. And so on and so on.

I am sure you truly follow your ideology Dawn and you research every product you own and every company you support. Because the alternative would be that you are just trying to draw attention to yourself by doing a melodramatic boycott. I mean you are not that kind of person right?

Another example: People who use illegal drugs in this country are supporting the Mexican drug cartels.

God bless

Absolutely. Just like the people who support the Catholic church support the rape of little children

but see, those are completely different. I DO NOT support these people, but the way I see it, it's like gasoline. I don't agree with how much we pay but I still have to use it. I still use a LOT of their products on a daily basis.

Actually you shouldn't be so worried about the price as the fact that the countries this oil comes from are usually brutal dictatorships where people especially woman have almost no rights. But because we don't want to pay more for our precious oil we ignore this pesky thing called human rights and call them friends

More African Americans die from Abortions at PP than all other causes combined.

If you are so worried about Africans Americans why don't you become a foster parents and help some? They really needh help. Especially the teen who nobody wants to adopt and who would end up on the street. You always seem to doge why don't want to actually help these children. I mean you have the means. You endlessly bragged about how you have a room dedicated solely to books in your house. Looks like you seem to value books more then children. What was the saying? Ahh yes you do the talk but you don't do the walk

Did you actually go and listen to those links?

un·bi·ased/ˌənˈbīəst/
Adjective: Showing no prejudice for or against something; impartial.

cred·i·ble/ˈkredəbəl/Adjective
1. Able to be believed; convincing.
2. Capable of persuading people that something will happen or be successful: "a credible threat"

Ok I am just guessing here but I think that this is what Chorus is going for. Not random internet links

Nevertheless, shall still express my disgust with this whole thing whether you or any else like it or not.
By all means do it. But use your brain not your 'i'll repeat whatver I hear" thingy when you do it

No one is really insulting you or your beliefs here. Well, maybe Rex is.

Me? Why I would never.....lol but seriously merely pointing out the gigantic flaws and contradictions and hypocrisy in her points is more fun

Have fun with your boycott of Pepsi and mac n' cheese, let me know when it makes a difference.

Oh burn....or wait was it? Are you trying to say that Dawn is so fat that without her business McDonald's and Pepsi would be broke? Cause I was just reading a few yo momma so fat jokes so I wanted to make sure
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Rex wrote:

Oh burn....or wait was it? Are you trying to say that Dawn is so fat that without her business McDonald's and Pepsi would be broke? Cause I was just reading a few yo momma so fat jokes so I wanted to make sure

Haha no, that wasn't meant to be a burn. Not of that sort anyway. tongue
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 am

So basically, and yes, this is an analogy for you have trouble with them.

You would drink a good glass of tea, even if there was some poison in it, because some of the tea is good.

I do not get some you. You will defend this and that cause, this and that group, but the most innocent, the most helpless, you care nothing about. I shake my head in puzzled disgust. Abortion is an atrocity that you cannot even comprehend yet you will try to defend this humans? So sad. So sad.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 am

So basically, and yes, this is an analogy for you have trouble with them.

You would drink a good glass of tea, even if there was some poison in it, because some of the tea is good.
Actually her entire point was that

She wants you to give her real unbiased source

And secondly we live in a world of global and connected economy. Literally everything is connected in some way and a huge percentage of it is quite tainted. You can try to be selective and pretend that you actually do something about it but it's a lie

I do not get some you. You will defend this and that cause, this and that group, but the most innocent, the most helpless, you care nothing about. I shake my head in puzzled disgust. Abortion is an atrocity that you cannot even comprehend yet you will try to defend this humans? So sad. So sad.

But that's the thing isn't it. You DO get us. You DO understand. And this is your problem and your curse. You actually are intelligent. You want to be a stupid drone like your friends, your church buddies, like what your Fox news wants you to be, probably what your parents are. And you want this so bad. Because being a mindless drone who just follows an ideology is an easy life. It makes you happy. You don't have to think , to doubt to argue or anything else. You just have to exist. Like a child. Because you know what burden intelligence is. And I am guessing you tried. Tried to be yourself. Tried to think but you failed. You just couldn't cut it, couldn't connect to other people and that hurt you. Deeply. Made you want to go to the drone mentality because you could see how happy they were. But it never quite worked for you. There is always this little voice in your head that realizes just how stupid your arguments are. I even wouldn't be surprised if a part of yourself is disgusted with what you write

And this is exactly why you are still here isn't it? Because people like me, Chorus, Unit and so on we are exactly like you. The real you. You can't fight that little voice inside your head but you can fight us. It's little twins out there. And maybe just maybe if you manage to score even a small victory against us that voice will quiet down and you will find peace

But Dawn that will never happen. No matter how hard you try you can't stop your brain from working. Deep down you will always know that a smug narcissistic bastard with an ego the size of a mountain like me is right while the good humble deeply religious people around you are idiots that deep down inside you can barely tolerate them.

And this Dawn is the truly sad thing. I hope someday you get the courage to break off from this vicious circle and be yourself
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Stop with the ridiculously logical posting Rex. You are making me feel stupid for just wanting to call pro lifers idiot ignoramuses (I had to look up the plural for that word Razz ) and let it be.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 pm

scifidawn wrote:

So making shit up to create a hatred toward an organization is justified because of one particular practice, a LEGAL practice, that you don't agree with. It makes perfect sense! Right..

I'm still waiting on a decent source. Change my mind, Dawn. Make me believe that Planned Parenthood is an evil place, full of demons who are out for blood.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Very intersting. I guess no one sees their hypocracy. Everyone in up in arms over yoga baby in some other thread (Which I agree is awful.) "The baby, may be hurt, the baby may be damaged... yet many of you are on my case for defending the innocent, for defending the unborn.

Just thought I would point that out and now, go away sadly praying for you that you come to realize that I am defending life and health of the innocent as well. I am praying you actually to understand, finally why I am apalled at the "easy" way out (which incidentally is not easy on the woman either.

Physical Side Effects from the “Abortion Pill” Ru486
• Bleeding which may require surgery
• Serious bacterial infection
• Infertility, ectopic pregnancy
• Increased risks of breast cancer
• Death

Post Abortion Symptoms
• bouts of crying
• drug and alcohol abuse
• eating disorders
• depression
• anger/rage
• suicidal urges
• inability to forgive yourself
• separation from God

And since no one like my sources, do your own research for a change.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 pm

scifidawn wrote:Very intersting. I guess no one sees their hypocracy. Everyone in up in arms over yoga baby in some other thread (Which I agree is awful.) "The baby, may be hurt, the baby may be damaged... yet many of you are on my case for defending the innocent, for defending the unborn.

Still trying to play the role of a dumb zealot Dawn? Just give it up. It doesn't work for you

• Death

Post Abortion Symptoms
• bouts of crying
• drug and alcohol abuse
• eating disorders
• depression
• anger/rage
• suicidal urges
• separation from God

Physical Effects of being religious

• Genital mutilation
• Multiple cases of drownings
• Hallucinations
• Increased risks of brain cancer
• Death

Post Abortion Symptoms
• bouts of manic behavior
• severe drug and alcohol abuse
• eating disorders which can include cannibalism
• severe bipolar disorder
• ignorance
• homiocide urges which can turn into a suicide/homicide
• inability to comprehend common sense
• separation from your brain

Yup. Those are true. I have my sources. And if you don't like them you can find your own

Just thought I would point that out and now, go away sadly praying for you that you come to realize that I am defending life and health of the innocent as well.

I think Breivik was saying the same thing. You are in good company
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 pm

scifidawn wrote:

• Death

Take a gander at the side effects to any of the medications you have ever taken.

scifidawn wrote:
Post Abortion Symptoms
• bouts of crying
• drug and alcohol abuse
• eating disorders
• depression
• anger/rage
• suicidal urges
• separation from God

Orrrr
•Feeling of relief
•The desire to better your life, if pregnancy was a result of poor decisions such as drug or alcohol abuse
•An urge to better protect yourself
•The want to educate yourself on sex
•The desire to support others in similar situations
•Homicidal urges toward the douchebags who can't mind their own business

scifidawn wrote:
And since no one like my sources, do your own research for a change.

Did, and found absolutely nothing(as I described in my previous post). I'll be doing first hand research on PP if I'm ever without insurance. Hell, I'd work there if they were hiring for any associates level positions(I also believe I've already mentioned this).
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 am

MORE fraud:

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/08/03/massive-fraud-case-against-planned-parenthood-moving-forward/
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:46 pm

I would like to remind you that just because the ones in California went a bit rogue, doesn't mean they are all like that.

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm

scifidawn wrote:I do not get some you. You will defend this and that cause, this and that group, but the most innocent, the most helpless, you care nothing about. I shake my head in puzzled disgust. Abortion is an atrocity that you cannot even comprehend yet you will try to defend this humans? So sad. So sad.

No one here has said they don't care about the aborted fetuses. Not that we're all prolife, but everyone isn't insulting you for that. It's because of how completely overboard you're going with this. I agree; abortion is atrocious, but I can't outright bash Planned Parenthood and spread all kinds of lies because they perform abortions.

scifidawn wrote:Post Abortion Symptoms
• bouts of crying
I'm sorry, but for some reason, I find this hilarious. Not that the tears of regret some shed are funny, but that this is listed as an actual symptom.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:16 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:

No one here has said they don't care about the aborted fetuses.
Actually I don't. Not at all. To me they are no more then a clump of cells that should concern only the mother and the father(who I of course would understand if they have an emotional connection)

Not that we're all prolife, but everyone isn't insulting you for that. It's because of how completely overboard you're going with this.
That and her hypocrisy over talking about how we should save children when she herself prefers to have a room for her books rather then become a foster parent and give it to an actual child in desperate need

scifidawn wrote:Post Abortion Symptoms
• bouts of crying
I'm sorry, but for some reason, I find this hilarious. Not that the tears of regret some shed are funny, but that this is listed as an actual symptom.[/quote]

Yup. If this is a syndrome we should ban Lion King as well. I mean seriously do you remember this

Michelle and others who respect the SANCTITY of Life - Page 4 Tumblr_lp7wrbMyS51qdljuao1_500

Sad
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4