Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who thingies

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Doctor Who thingies Empty Doctor Who thingies

Post by Rex Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:14 am

I have been killing time on tumblr lately and I thought I might as well post some of the cool Doctor Who stuff I found over there

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_ll3itxlrNE1qfgxbgo1_500

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpahrzgaKz1qzuhn2

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpacmtF6iC1qea60lo3_500

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpabwfrHXn1qbe4elo1_500

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpl37hw6et1qeseqjo1_500

And the alternative wish final of Doctor Who Laughing

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lplenw89dK1qfy88jo1_500
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who thingies Empty Re: Doctor Who thingies

Post by melissa052 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:04 pm

I love those! Especially the last one! Very Happy

Here's even more!

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lgu28a4rQT1qch7pn

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lez0ojvJ6o1qf4phuo1_500

Doctor Who thingies Master-demotivate

Doctor Who thingies Wellsonicallyscrewed

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_ll9pahYJqK1qa0fi0o1_500

Doctor Who thingies Doctor_donna_tardis_doors_close

Doctor Who thingies 30-days-of-new-who-day-3-most-confusing&docid=Ao5a76t09AMGFM&w=500&h=600&ei=mcVRTuTCMYfliAL_0aRs&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=903&vpy=304&dur=964&hovh=246&hovw=205&tx=71&ty=112&page=2&tbnh=154&tbnw=128&start=30&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:30

Doctor Who thingies Il_fullxfull.229463836

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_l9d15czI9I1qbbybzo1_500_thumb

Doctor Who thingies Moodthemetitle
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 am

Haha nice ones. Man I miss Donna. Did you hear the rumor?

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lnvvrdTPIs1qhzswzo1_500

The Doctor marks you early one doesn't he Wink

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lnxnwwdz8p1qcq5pto1_500
Rose- Master punner

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lnxj1t28Ym1qzuhn2

HOOTS MON!

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lnxb82mSz91qjl74lo1_500
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm

I miss Donna too! I've actually been rewatching S4 lately just to see her...
What rumor? I heard a lot of bickering on twitter about a week ago, people ranting and raving because they heard Rose might make a return but other than people's rants, I've heard nothing. Unfortunately.

Doctor Who thingies Reallygreathairniledami

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lp5x184TdM1ql141xo1_500

Doctor Who thingies Weird

Doctor Who thingies Ohyesdavid

Doctor Who thingies Donnabrilliant

Doctor Who thingies TenJoy

Doctor Who thingies DOCTORWHOOLDSPICELOVE

I always shiver when I see this first scene. It's brilliant!

Fury of a Time Lord. Not anything you wanna mess with. But I find it really symbolic. the way he deals with them. The guy in chains and the woman trapped in a collapsing galaxy symbolizes how he always has his hands tied (Not literally, of course) and how he can't destroy the pain that is always all around him. Son of Mine as the scarecrow symbolizes how he's always watching over and protecting everyone. And Daughter of Mine, the little girn in the mirror, is how he is always there but never seen. It's interesting, how he does revenge.

And this is just a good video tribute to Ten.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:44 am

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpzuzc9bKt1qm0kjgo1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpzuzc9bKt1qm0kjgo2_500

Mel's future baby

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqfudivUz01qcnl5oo1_400

What happens when I remember how long we have to wait till the new episodes of Doctor Who

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lnrv8tfvaL1qbk23vo1_500
Best compliment ever

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lnqtavVyiy1qm8cxko1_r1_500

Well from what I heard the rumor was that there might be a Rose, Donna, Martha . Some kind of a massive time whimey thingy happens apparently. Although of course the information is rather unrealiable

Speaking of Donna I saw that Catherine Tate is in a movie called Monte Carlo. Since I try to usually avoid this type of Disney Abominations I was wandering if she knew how big her role is and if it's worth watching

Fury of a Time Lord. Not anything you wanna mess with. But I find it really symbolic. the way he deals with them. The guy in chains and the woman trapped in a collapsing galaxy symbolizes how he always has his hands tied (Not literally, of course) and how he can't destroy the pain that is always all around him. Son of Mine as the scarecrow symbolizes how he's always watching over and protecting everyone. And Daughter of Mine, the little girn in the mirror, is how he is always there but never seen. It's interesting, how he does revenge. And this is just a good video tribute to Ten. _________________ melissa052 Film Buff Film Buff Posts: 2552 Reputation: 38 Join date: 2010-05-16 Age: 21 Location: Clovis/Fresno... Nowhere you wanna be! Wink View user profile Send private message Send an e-mail message http://twitter.com/#!/iMelSchwolow Back to top

Absolutely. Honestly that's what I misss about the new series the most. Matt Smith is a great funny guy but he just doesn't have that fury, that ice and fire. And he jsut can't express the pain and darkness not to mention the danger the way David Tenant could. Of course I imagine a lot of this is due to the script as well. Maybe it's my imaginaion but the old series seemed much more tragic. People kept dying everywhere and not just random people but people you grew to like(RIP Astrid Sad ) even when they could have been easily saved. The new series doesn't seem quite so homicidal
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Well from what I heard the rumor was that there might be a Rose, Donna, Martha . Some kind of a massive time whimey thingy happens apparently. Although of course the information is rather unrealiable

Well, as much as I would LOOOOOOOVE for that to happen, I'm betting it doesn't. Just because freakin' Moffat hates my guts and refuses to even have the Doctor so much as ACKNOWLEDGE his wonderful past companions.

Speaking of Donna I saw that Catherine Tate is in a movie called Monte Carlo. Since I try to usually avoid this type of Disney Abominations I was wandering if she knew how big her role is and if it's worth watching

I can't say since I've yet to see it. It for some reason just isn't on my movies to see list. I might see it this weekend and get back to you then! Very Happy

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpy9rok6PX1qa6y30o1_250Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpy9rok6PX1qa6y30o2_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpy9rok6PX1qa6y30o3_250Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpy9rok6PX1qa6y30o4_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpy9rok6PX1qa6y30o5_250Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpy9rok6PX1qa6y30o6_250

I'm jealous of this girl. Beyond. Jealous.
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqfaf7uomu1qatsxzo1_250Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqfaf7uomu1qatsxzo2_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqfaf7uomu1qatsxzo3_250Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqfaf7uomu1qatsxzo4_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqfaf7uomu1qatsxzo5_250Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqfaf7uomu1qatsxzo6_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqfaf7uomu1qatsxzo7_250Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqfaf7uomu1qatsxzo8_250
Doctor Who thingies 9

Alex looks like she's having fun!
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqbch7guCm1qf3q8io3_250Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqbch7guCm1qf3q8io4_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqbch7guCm1qf3q8io1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqbch7guCm1qf3q8io2_250Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqbch7guCm1qf3q8io5_250

If you know me well enough, you know I LOVE the thought of Rose, the Doctor and the Metacisis together... My personal OT3! (Should be obvious, given my siggy... XD) Anywho... This is my favorite pic/manip of those three... NSFW, but not extreme.
Spoiler:
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:17 pm

This is so cool! Very Happy
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lgl061tvsT1qelxclo1_500

I love this. This just proves how amazing person Martha Jones really is. She wasn’t given the easiest time by the Doctor. And it was all down to his feelings for Rose and his anger having lost her. And yet Martha’s first reaction is to be pleased that they found each other. No bitterness. No coldness. Just happiness.
Of course, I'll be the first to admit I didn't like Martha at all to begin with but she has grown on me. I still have a problem with her at the beginning of S3 and still don't like how she pines after the Doctor, but she is undeniably a good person and was a good companion.
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqc9imoFeO1qb11yao1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqc9imoFeO1qb11yao2_500
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lnrqbswqwQ1qfiuy9
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpzuzc9bKt1qm0kjgo1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpzuzc9bKt1qm0kjgo2_500
Yeah Martha was always a sweetheat. The problem was that she was and felt out of place. Both Rose and Donna managed to have an amazing chemistry with the Doctor. With Rose it started as great flirty friendship that turned into love while with Donna it was this sibling like friendship. Martha just didn't have that friendship element. She tried to go straight for romance and frankly...she felt kinda sad at times. She fell way way too hard eve thought the Doctor was obviously not interested

I think the problem was that she seemed to be just thrown in there until they could think of something better.

And speaking of Rose lol how awesome is Billie Piper

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqib3cZYC01qc0btfo1_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqib3cZYC01qc0btfo2_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqib3cZYC01qc0btfo3_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqib3cZYC01qc0btfo4_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqib3cZYC01qc0btfo5_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqib3cZYC01qc0btfo6_250
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Yeah Martha was always a sweetheat. The problem was that she was and felt out of place. Both Rose and Donna managed to have an amazing chemistry with the Doctor. With Rose it started as great flirty friendship that turned into love while with Donna it was this sibling like friendship. Martha just didn't have that friendship element. She tried to go straight for romance and frankly...she felt kinda sad at times. She fell way way too hard eve thought the Doctor was obviously not interested

I know what you mean! Even out of character, they have the lack of chemistry. I've seen all three pairs OOC and together and the chemistry between David and Billie is... Phenomenal. I think they belong with each other. Seriously, in love but won't admit it. It even shows through in pictures they take together! It's so clear how close they are!

Then David and Catherine! I LOVE THEM! And I swear... I saw this video (And about any other interview/show featuring these too as themselves) and I'm amazed. It's so real! And they're a lot like me and my friend Chris. Me being a bit dingy in a good/cute way and Chris being the sarcastic know it all. It's hilarious and they are fun to watch!

And then David and Freema... There's just not much there at all...

And I definitely agree! MUST LOVE BILLIE! XD She's wonderful! And so funny! I can't tell you how much I love her.

David>Matt XD

Billie on Top Gear!

And David... Refers to Billie on Top Gear! (I love how he teases her!)

Youtube... Obviously my best friend. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Well... This gives one idea of a Halloween costume! XD
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lp35ljJodh1qhgriro1_500

Although, I'd probably go for something simpler like a gas mask. Instead of saying "Trick or Treat" I can say "Are you my mummy?"

Speaking of Halloween! I'm auditioning tomorrow (Saturday) for a job at a haunted house for Halloween season!!! How does this relate to Doctor Who? Well... Normally it doesn't. Except for the fact that I need to recite a 2-3 minute monologue from any movie/TV show as my audition. The monologue comes from Doctor Who: Blink!
Creatures from another world, only statues when you see them. Lonely assassins, they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from but they are as old as the universe, or very nearly. They have survived this long because they have the perfect defense system, they are quantum locked. They don't exist when they are being observed. The moment they are seen by any other living creature they freeze into rock. No choice, it's a fact of their biology. In the sight of any living thing they literally turn to stone. And you can't kill a stone. Of course a stone can't kill you either, but then you turn your head away. And you blink. And oh yes it can. That's why they cover their eyes. Their not weeping, they can't risk looking at each other. Their greatest asset is their greatest curse. They can never be seen. Loneliest creatures in the universe. And I'm sorry. I'm very, very sorry. But it's up to you now. Your life could depend on this. Don't blink, don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't turn away, and don't blink. Good luck.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:05 am

melissa052 wrote:Well... This gives one idea of a Halloween costume! XD
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lp35ljJodh1qhgriro1_500

Although, I'd probably go for something simpler like a gas mask. Instead of saying "Trick or Treat" I can say "Are you my mummy?"

Too bad I don't live in the USA. We could have made a team Wink

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_ldc2g6A5Wk1qzil4io1_500

Speaking of Halloween! I'm auditioning tomorrow (Saturday) for a job at a haunted house for Halloween season!!! How does this relate to Doctor Who? Well... Normally it doesn't. Except for the fact that I need to recite a 2-3 minute monologue from any movie/TV show as my audition. The monologue comes from Doctor Who: Blink!

That's awesome. If you record it on video you should definetely post it here Smile

I know what you mean! Even out of character, they have the lack of chemistry. I've seen all three pairs OOC and together and the chemistry between David and Billie is... Phenomenal.
Yeah I think the problem is that they seem to be closer to colleagues then to friends while David, Billie and Catherine seems like besties that are extremely comfortable with each other. I think a lot of this translates on screen as well

I think they belong with each other. Seriously, in love but won't admit it. It even shows through in pictures they take together! It's so clear how close they are!

Haha too bad they are both taken. But who know maybe their children will hook up once they are all grown up Smile

Youtube... Obviously my best friend. XD

Wow those are good ones. You are a youtube master Smile You probably already know this but it's so adorable it's worth posting

And then there is something else for you and your ship Smile

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lno4hwQAFv1qgfrkm

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_l8dy17dcUb1qahmy6o1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lnjcpc2jQD1qk4sryo1_500
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:32 pm

That's awesome. If you record it on video you should definetely post it here

Maybe I will, since I do know it very well but did so horribly at the audition. Damn the so many people who showed up. I got too nervous!

Haha too bad they are both taken. But who know maybe their children will hook up once they are all grown up

That would be so ironic! Little Winston with little Olivia. XD I love the little pair already!

Wow those are good ones. You are a youtube master You probably already know this but it's so adorable it's worth posting

Well, I have a huge playlist for David and another for Billie. You do not even want to know how big they are. XD And yeah, I have seen that video! I love it! Very Happy

So, today, since I was sick, I've been spoiling myself on Tumblr just looking at FuckYesDavidTennant's posts... Here's a few I really liked!
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqnezncTDg1ql40eeo1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqnhkzBvl61ql40eeo1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqnggpmBzi1ql40eeo1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqng9onJJl1ql40eeo1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lqlidsFcI61ql40eeo1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpxnbnCiHC1qc95kpo1_500
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:33 am

This would be fun to watch. lol
Doctor Who thingies Thedoctorandbender

This of course makes another favorite show to have some reference/cameo. Though it definitely doesnt have as many as Eureka. Very Happy

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:23 pm

A couple awesome videos! This is definitely my favorite Ten vid!

Of course Rose is fantastic! We all knew that! But did we all know there's a song to tell you how fantastic she is? Presenting Fantastic Rose! XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 am

Haha those are perfect. Man Mel you really got to do some playlists. You are a positive Who Tube expert Smile

And I have to say I so love how Rose doesn't let anything stop her. Neither time nor entire universes can stop her from finding her Doctor. Good thing the Doc loves her otherwise she would be the most scary psychotic stalker ever:)

Let's not forget how awesome Donna is as well. Even Tony Blair thinks so Smile

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 am

Lol a Doctor Who anime? Who knew Razz

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:33 pm

XD Are you trying to get me even more addicted to youtube? Although, that is the perfect excuse to just sit on youtube all day long. I bet I'd have a really good Doctor Who playlist with over 100 episodes in less than 24 hours. Do you challenge me? XD

By the way, here's yet another perfect video! Liz and I were watching random Who/Tennant videos and I randomly came along it... I LOVE IT! It's hilarious!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Actually, I just did the math and 100 episodes in 24 hours would actually be far too easy. ABout 3 videos an hour at least. Maybe 300? 500? Or maybe 100 in 6 hours? XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh, what the hell. I'll take the challenge, just have you choose 100 in 6 hours or 500 in 24?

I've already created the playlist that all the videos will be put in, it's just a matter of starting the challenge. Wink
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Haha nice. Oh I would like to say 500 but I don't want to watch the news and hear that an american girl overdosed on Doctor Who and had to be taken to rehab. So let's go with a 100 Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:03 pm

XD Awesome! In that case, I'll start that in 4 hours at 6 and go till midnight! Assuming I'll have had dinner by then, that should be perfect timing!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:57 pm

GETTING READY FOR THIS CHALLENGE IN THREE MINUTES!!! LET'S CELEBRATE EARLY!!!

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lr6eieeOFf1qb61ifo2_500
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:37 pm

JUST got to the 100th video with an hour and 25 minutes to spare! Very Happy It is an epic collection, if I say so myself!

I'll continue watching/listing them to see how much higher I can get as soon as I switch to my laptop!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:59 pm

So, this is the last video I found last night. I watched it like 20 times over.

WHY AREN'T THESE TWO TOGETHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Clearly, they belong with each other!!!!! XD

And something I just randomly found on Tumblr when I logged in. Not the best manip I've seen but still gotta love it!
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lpw3qaQhYh1qg46duo1_500
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:44 pm

David Tennant on auditioning. Sounds more like one of my friend Liz and I's conversations. XD
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lr52advRIw1qacqyoo1_r2_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lr52advRIw1qacqyoo2_250Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lr52advRIw1qacqyoo5_r1_250
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lr52advRIw1qacqyoo6_r1_500

And I really wanna play cards with David... It's hilarious when he wins and he hasn't even won! XD

Fast forward to 4:36 and be amused! XD

Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lrbnellb6D1r11m0no1_500
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lrbnellb6D1r11m0no2_500

Possibly my favorite hair for Ten. I love how he messes up his hair when he's frustrated!
Doctor Who thingies Tumblr_lrds39yA4h1qc3759o1_500

Out of curiosity, how do you feel about Gwen/Jack on Torchwood? Because I ship them about as much as I do 10/Rose! And I'm also really good at finding Gwen/Jack fanvids!

melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next