Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who thingies

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Empty Re: Doctor Who thingies

Post by melissa052 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:29 am

So... I made a possibly crappy attempt at fanfiction! A one shot... Bit of a fix up for Donna... I like the idea, just not sure how well it was executed. XD And, for the Doctor's parts, I tried to do it in third person but I kept habitually switching into first because I avidly roleplay as Ten and for his parts, I had my Ten head screwed on. XD

The TARDIS lands with a loud shudder, the Doctor ran to the doors and looked out, seeing where she took him.
“London? Why here? We were just here not long ago.” The Doctor asked the sentient time and space machine, remembering how he had left Donna there a few relative days ago, right after losing Rose once again. He got tired of traveling with companions and tired of the heartbreak. London was the last place he wanted to be, especially after he had messed up Donna more than he could have imagined by having to force her to forget everything they have ever done. Every adventure. Everything about him.
The TARDIS just nudged his mind, telling him to go out, that it was important he go, and with a groan, he grabbed his long coat and left the little blue box, walking around London. If there was one thing he knew, the TARDIS didn't always get him to places at the right time, but she always got him where he needed to be. He mentally noted that he was near Chiswick, so he hurried, wanting to get in and out of whatever trouble he may face without the possibility of running onto Donna.

Donna Noble left her house that morning, in search of something. Her granddad knew, but her mum did not. She remembered the Doctor. Every last adventure and everything they've been through together. She didn't know how, or why, considering he had said the Time Lord consciousness in her human brain would burn her up, but somehow there she was. Living life day my day as DoctorDonna. Just not the life she wanted and not the life she was about to settle on. Every day she searched for the Doctor, wishing to find him. Find out what's wrong with her mind. And travel again. There was nothing she wanted more than to travel with that great man again.
She looks down at her mobile once again, debating on whether or not to call him, but quickly decides against it, putting the phone away as she turns a corner, bumping into the Doctor.

“Sorry-” Donna quickly apologizes as she looks up, realizing who it is, her mind racing as she wonders what to say.
The Doctor backs up, not expecting this to turn out well at all, “Uh... Hello there...”
“What the hell have you done to me?” Donna yells as it's the first reasonable question that comes to mind.
“Sorry...” he apologize, rubbing his ear nervously as he decides to play dumb, “Have we met?”
“Oi! Don't play that card with me, space man! I want a bloody answer!” She insists, not about to let him get away this time. “You were telling Granddad 'She can't remember without dying.' Well, here I am! Remembering!”
“Well... You're not supposed to be able to remember.” He tells her, rolling his eyes, mostly at himself before adding, “I don't know why you're able to remember now without dying. Honestly.”
She calms a little, smiling, “Do you at least know how to figure out what's wrong with me?”
“Oh, there's nothing 'wrong' with you. You're brilliant, Donna Noble.” He tells her, grinning from ear to ear. “Of course I can try figuring it out. That is if you come back with me.” I add cheekily. Glad I haven't truly lost my best friend.
She returns the smile, having missed how he called her 'brilliant'. “Of course I'm coming back with you.”
“Molto bene!” He exclaims, finally wrapping her in a tight hug, “I've missed you.”
“I'm surprised you haven't found anyone else already.” She replies, returning the hug happily.
“I... I wasn't going to.” He tells her, releasing her from my arms and walking alongside her toward the TARDIS. “After losing Rose again. And you... I didn't want anymore companions. Not when it all just ends in heartbreaks.”
“It all turned out for the best though, didn't it?” She asks, smiling softly.
“Yeah, I suppose.” He agrees, nodding before drastically changing the subject, “But the real question is do you remember everything we've done? And you still have my Time Lord mind?”
“Yeah. I remember every single moment of our time together. Even...” She pauses with a sigh, “I even remember how much it hurt when I remembered before.”
“I'm sorry.” He apologizes as he unlocks the TARDIS door, leading her inside and turning to face her as he leans his back against the console, his mind racing to think of what it could be.
“It's not your fault.” She assures him, smiling as she looks around the familiar console room.
“Course not.” He smiles, starting to walk around the console, “Now, to figure y-” He pauses in mid sentence as something hits him.
“You've got that face on again, Doctor.” Donna notes out loud, smirking as she realizes that look he gets whenever something big hits him.
“What face?” He asks, distracted as he touches his face.
“Your 'I think I'm on to something here' face.” She replies, her smirk growing.
“Oh, yes!” The Doctor grins madly, starting to talk fast, “I remember when I was taking every memory of me and us out of your mind, I didn't leave you unprotected. I did a... Time Lord thing... To protect you if anything unnatural happened. Kind of like a shield. It was meant to be a one-way sheild so nothing can hurt you from the outside.”
“So you think it backfired?” She asks, curious. “Or turned out to be more powerful than you expected?”
“Exactly!” He agrees with a grin.
“So, what does this mean? You said I'm protected, but it's more than that. I still have all than knowledge.”
“It means that I didn't just protect you physically like I meant to.” The Doctor begins to explain quickly, running his hands through his messed up hair as he thinks it through, everything fitting together like a puzzle. “Like I protected the human part of your mind as well, shielding the human from the inhuman and letting them coexist.”
She remains silent for a moment, sorting the facts out in her head, “So does this mean I'm part Time Lord or something?”
“Well, maybe a tiny bit, yeah.” He answer with a nod, “Physically, you're human. Nothing different physically. But mentally you're about half Time Lord. So... One quarter Time Lord?”
She blinks in surprise, “One quarter Time Lord?”
“Technically, yes.” He answers, nodding again, “Only mentally though. Physical Time Lord things, like the second heart and regeneration... Doesn't apply.”
“Right. Thanks for clearing that up for me.” She says, nodding although she's not entirely sure how she feels about it.
“You're welcome. And I'm sorry.” He says apologetically, frowning, “I honestly didn't know it'd effect you like that...”
“It's okay.” She smiles at him reassuringly.
He flashes her a grin, racing around the console as he starts working the controls, “So! What do you say we get back to traveling the universe, you and me! It'll be just like old times! HA!”
Donna grins as the old Doctor shines through brightly, a side both of them have missed, “I'd love to.”

And together, the Doctor and Donna continued from where they left off, traveling through space and time, saving planets, rescuing civilizations, defeating terrible creatures, and running. An outragous amount of running.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lroqyyJnck1qb4ntoo1_500
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lroqyyJnck1qb4ntoo2_250Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lroqyyJnck1qb4ntoo3_250
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lroqyyJnck1qb4ntoo4_250
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lroqyyJnck1qb4ntoo5_250
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm guessing this picture has been edited... But I still hope it's not.
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrqneoc2h81qje31go1_500

And Rex? Or Unit... Doesn't matter... XD If/when you read that fanfic I posted up there... Can you please tell me I suck at fanfic and should never write it again?
Why? Because the moment after I posted this on Tumblr last night... I suddenly feel inclined to write more of it. XD
The one I wrote up there was just something for a 30 Day challenge thing... XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Nice one. Well written, the characters are presented well. The only problem is what you mentioned yourself. Switching from third to first person. This can be kinda annoying in fanfics otherwise good job. You should write more. I would love to see Ten finding Jenny as well Smile

And lol this is EXACTLY what went through my mind when when Amy asked him what he believed in Smile

And here is one CSI I would watch Smile

Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrutra8r6n1qjkmbno1_500
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrutra8r6n1qjkmbno2_250
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrutra8r6n1qjkmbno3_250
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrutra8r6n1qjkmbno4_250
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrutra8r6n1qjkmbno5_250
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrutra8r6n1qjkmbno6_250
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrutra8r6n1qjkmbno7_250
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrutra8r6n1qjkmbno8_250
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrutra8r6n1qjkmbno9_250

Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lrofhwaCcK1qh89y8o1_r1_500
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lmv2s3zMUr1qkqb1ao1_500Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lmwkhoSrP71qb8pifo1_500Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lflxnmpbFm1qfit5do1_500Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lmszoonOYe1qzuhn2
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Nice one. Well written, the characters are presented well. The only problem is what you mentioned yourself. Switching from third to first person. This can be kinda annoying in fanfics otherwise good job. You should write more. I would love to see Ten finding Jenny as well

Uh,... Thank you! It's weird, I hate reading fanfic, but I almost feel inclined to write it, if only to fix where the show went wrong. For the characters, that is. And maybe a bit Ten/Ten/Rose smut.

Speaking of Ten, Rose and smut, one of my Tens on twitter has got himself in a very AU situation that... Well... Puts him in a threesome right about now with Rose and Amy. XD

And lol this is EXACTLY what went through my mind when when Amy asked him what he believed in

Me too! I heard her say that, didn't get what he said... Mostly because I screamed "ROSE!" XD

And here is something I think you just might enjoy... A video, in which you get a bit of David/Catherine, a bit of David/Billie/Catherine, and a tiny bit of David/Billie/Catherine/John. It is just magnificent!

And I was watching Doctor Who Confidentials for series two just randomly the other day... Love those! Anywho! Here's what Billie says about Rose's opinion on Mickey joining the TARDIS:
Rose and the Doctor is, you know, an exclusive relationship, and Rose is very touchy about letting people into that. She wants to be the Doctor’s companion, you know. She wants to be the girl that saves the world and understands humanity. And suddenly someone else is getting in on the game and it’s annoying. Now she’s going to have to divide her time and show Mickey a bit of loving and all she wants is the Doctor.
I love her! XD

And... Somebody must be fucking mad. XD On Tumblr, I have been asked to do a complete character analysis for Nine, Ten, Rose, Martha, and Donna. Naturally, I think "Ooh! An excuse for five separate Doctor Who marathons! Count me in!" So, basically... I think I'm gonna have five separate character analysis essays.
All because of my over analytic view of episodes written by Steven Moffat in RTD's era. XD

Last edited by melissa052 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:20 pm

So I wrote another that came to mind last night as I watched Age Of Steel. This is just a short one shot that takes place immediately after that episode, just because I'm wanting to write about a developing relationship after Mickey is out of the picture and that's a good place to start. XD

They went into the TARDIS together, the Doctor walked over to the console, pushing a couple buttons and pulling a lever to have them dematerialize out of Rose's flat into the vortex. Mickey had just left to stay in the alternate universe, and they had just explained to Jackie why he won't be coming back.
“I'm just gonna go to bed... I'll see you tomorrow?” Rose said, looking up at the Doctor, acting like she was alright with everything that just happened.
“Of course.” He replied, watching her leave the console room out of the corner of his eye as he worked on the console. He felt so guilty, knowing she was so hurt right now and it was all his fault. Because of him, and she wouldn't be hurting so much right now if he had done something before to ultimately prevent something like this. And he couldn't stand the thought of being the reason she felt like that.
With a sigh, the Doctor eventually left the console room, with the intentions of going to the library but he forced himself to stop in his tracks as he heard the sound of Rose crying in her bedroom. Slowly, he walked to the bedroom door instead, knocking softly, “Rose?”
She wiped her tears away, looking up at the door and answering, “Yeah? Come in...”
He reached the door knob and let himself in, looking at her curiously as he stuffs his hands in his pockets, “I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.”
“It's not your fault.” She replies sadly, not bothering to hide her hurt now, knowing he knows.
He bit his lip, knowing he shouldn't argue. Not with Rose, she wouldn't let him blame himself if she had anything to do with it. “Is there anything I can do to help?” He finally asks, hopeful.
“Can you go back and bring Mickey back by force?” She asks, already knowing the answer.
“No.” He answers, frowning before joining her on the bed, wrapping an arm around her. “But I can be here for you. If you want.”
She almost smiles, resting her head on his shoulder and allowing him to comfort her, “I guess that will have to do.” She says, her tone teasing.
He smiles, rubbing her arm as they lay together and he comforts her, “Do you wanna talk about it?”
“Not really.” Rose answers, closing her eyes as she breathes in his scent. “Anything but tonight.”
“Well, maybe when you're feeling better, we can go somewhere. So many places I can take you” The Doctor says with a smile, “The first zero-gravity Olympics! Or maybe Zestausaiox. Beautiful planet. Inhabits a lot of human-esque aliens called Zestausians. They really are essentially human except for the fact that everyone is born with some sort of inhuman ability. Some are physical like super speed or super strength... Others are mental like telepathy and telekinesis... Or maybe Felspoon! It's got mountains tha-”
“Doctor?” Rose cuts him off, smiling softly and knowing if she doesn't, he'll never shut up about the possibilities.
“Yeah?” He asks, looking down at her.
She bites her lip, hesitant to ask the question burning in her mind at that moment, “Have you ever been in love?”
“I... Well... Er...” He stutters in response, flabbergasted as the question caught him off guard.
“It's alright...” She assures him with a smirk, loving his reaction to the question. “You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.”
“Well... I was at a time...” He finally answers, distant, “A long time ago.”
“Are you alright?” She asks, looking up at him and noticing how distant his mind seems.
“Me?” He asks, turning to her again, “Yeah, I'm always alright.”
“Doctor... You know you aren't alone, don't you?” Rose asks, smiling softly. “There are so many people who love you. Sarah Jane... Whole planets with shrines of you and civilizations that worship you... And there's me. You'll always have me.”
“No. I won't, Rose...” The Doctor argues, looking away, “I don't do domestic because it always ends. Everything has it's time and everything dies, even when you don't want it to.”
“I know why you don't let yourself love. Because you think everything you love will turn to dust. But if you think about it, that happens anyways. Whether you love something or not. You should let yourself love something or someone, once in a while... Because then you'll remember it better when it does go.” She tells him softly, he says nothing but knows she has a point so she continues, “I know you've loved and lost... And that you're not gonna talk about it because it hurts... But tell me one thing... When you think back to any of those moments, do you regret any of them?”
“No.” He finally answers, looking directly at her with a smile, “Never.”
She smiles and rests her head on his shoulder again and they lay in silence.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lsbdkvO1xf1qk6mq4o1_1280
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:56 am

Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_ls9jy6eZT61qifwt8o1_500
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_ls2v5iSP521qcigzco1_500
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_ls31okExnE1qdsnv8o1_400
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lldcp8jkxc1qbve0wo1_500
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Demotivational-posters-doctors
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Summing Georgia Moffett up, in simplest terms: She is the daughter of the Doctor who went to school with the daughter of the Doctor, played the daughter of the Doctor, got together with the Doctor and has given birth to the daughter of the Doctor.

Clears up all my confusion I have towards her. XD

And a documentary-type video in which River Song tells her life story! Not as confusing when she tells it how it is. XD

Oh! And here's the very first Who-related gifs I've made! Very Happy (I've recently learned the art of gif-making! I love it! These are getting a wonderful response on Tumblr with 104 notes! XD)
Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lt0wlfzrqi1r2728do1_250Doctor Who thingies - Page 2 Tumblr_lt0wlfzrqi1r2728do2_250
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Another fanfic that I wrote. And cried in the process... It's inspired by Michelle Branch's Goodbye To You, so it's only right that that's what I titled it. XD I thought of giving it a happy (Or happier) ending by adding their reunion to it. But I thought again and decided not. It's like a sequel to another one I wrote (How Do We Say Goodbye) which is also inspired by a song... Thought I'd make a short reunion fic based off of some other song. Make it a trilogy. XD

The connection to the parallel universe cut off, the Doctor was left there. He never got to say “I love you.” but it’s alright. She knows, she always will. But he can’t help the tears that form behind his eyes, but he doesn’t cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose spent the time in the parallel universe, heartbroken and lost. She loved the Doctor and didn’t want him to be alone. He’s the most wonderful man in the universe and the idea of him being alone pained her. It felt like the last two years were just a dream and she was forced to say goodbye to it all.

Months passed slowly. Jackie and Mickey have tried to get through to her. They didn’t seem to understand that the Doctor was the one she loved. The one thing that she tried to hold on to.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months passed for the Doctor and he was traveling with Martha. New companion, but he couldn’t help but miss Rose. His Rose. They were in Shakespeare’s London and sharing a bed, Martha was asleep but the Doctor lied there awake, staring into space. Thinking about his Rose and how he used to get lost in her eyes. Seems like he can’t live a day without thinking about her, how she’d know exactly what was staring him in the face.

He hated the forced goodbye. She was the one thing he loved. The one who taught him that emotion again. “My Rose… The one thing that I tried to hold on to” He thinks to himself in the silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~

For Rose, the pain never really went away. And how could it? It hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time. She wants nothing more than to be with the Doctor again. It’s the one thing that keeps her going, the fact that she wants him and she knows nothing can stand in her way. She hasn’t given up and she’ll die before ever giving up on her Doctor. She will see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few years later, the Doctor was traveling alone. He landed on some alien planet and walked out, looking up at the starry sky. He still missed Rose, but at least he coped better at this point. He looks up at the meteor shower with a smile, remembering a memory with Rose. His shooting star.

And because I am evil and live off of tears, I will leave you with this fic as well. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2