Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any life updates?

+6
melissa052
maggiemay
secret_life8
Rex
xChorusOfAngelsx
joselin4life
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any life updates? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any life updates?

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:29 am

It's not a secret when it's on your Facebook that you've willingly given us the link to. >.<
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:09 am

I did? Really? I thought I gave a link to my secondary facebook that I only use for games
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:35 pm

You did, but it still shows your location.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:51 am

Ah but does it or did I spoof my IP because I knew that in reality you were an MI6 agent trying to track me ?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:25 pm

There is lots of stuff coming up in my life, a few new goals are being made. I've mentioned here before that I am going back to school this coming Fall, majoring in Math, I will also be minoring in Photography. I hope to graduate within 3.5 years after I start.

I have also decided to serve for the Peace Corps some point, shortly after I graduate. In the shorter term, to ready myself/my resume for applying to join the PC, I plan to volunteer at as many relevant places as I can, while focusing on my actual job and school. I actually just now kickstarted the process to volunteer at the American Red Cross, but I won't be starting till next month at least, as orientation isn't till April 21st.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:14 am

Melissa, all of your plans are awesome. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Smile.

Any updates?
Well, I'm still a lab rat. Having more, and more to do. Still, I'm quite happy with it. Finally, it's not only me and lab glass but some more new people around me.
I hope to graduate within 9 months, and to start my MSc then (and graduate withing a 1.5 year from that time on!).
I'm also looking for some international opportunities, so maybe I can go somewhere else for my PhD Smile.
Bianca
Bianca

http://itswhatidothatdefinesme.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 am

melissa052 wrote:There is lots of stuff coming up in my life, a few new goals are being made. I've mentioned here before that I am going back to school this coming Fall, majoring in Math, I will also be minoring in Photography. I hope to graduate within 3.5 years after I start.

I have also decided to serve for the Peace Corps some point, shortly after I graduate. In the shorter term, to ready myself/my resume for applying to join the PC, I plan to volunteer at as many relevant places as I can, while focusing on my actual job and school. I actually just now kickstarted the process to volunteer at the American Red Cross, but I won't be starting till next month at least, as orientation isn't till April 21st.

That sounds cool. Are they sending you in some interesting place for the Peace Corps?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2